Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

carbonphyber
I'm still working on the "CashShop in Gold Shop" conversion. I need to add a few more features to gold shops so we don't lost much.anything int he Gold Shop.

User ImageUser Image

Okay! I just didn't know if it was forgotten... sweatdrop
                      We just didn't hear much after it was switched back to the current style. ^w^;
                      Thank you!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
Hello everyone! biggrin
4.. I'm having an Aussie BBQ, would you care to come over? Everyone's invited. It's free. biggrin

Cheers
Orphie. whee

Yes, yes I would. Two of my nieces were born in Australia, so I need to get there some day and loiter about. A BBQ would be grand! You also have wombats and platypuses, which rule. I want a pet platypus - I will name him Mr. Slappy. I know it's poisonous, but still, so cute! But yes, I'd love a BBQ. I could bring something!

- Sisky

Aged Gaian

Lei_Trigar
Hello, this is my first ATA post, though I have read through many of these. (as long as they don't go through 2 pages per minute sweatdrop )

Any one of you Devs/Admins may answer any of these..

Question #1: Inventory Arranger.. Its been 3 months since I've really heard anything relevant on whats new with it. Inventory Thread.
SO, can I have something to go on as to when we Gaians can see the update?
its been so long since I've organized my Inventory, I stopped once I heard there was an update coming out for it! It... Looks so bad at the end XD

Question #2: zOMG! Updates.. First I want to give a late thanks for the recycled Easter Event. Anyway, I've noticed little things being done in zOMG! lately, but it seems to be doing more harm then good (in some places).
Can you fill us in on what kind of updates the team is/will be working on?

Question #3: Alchemy #1.. First off, I also never really got to say thanks for the new Cache Update, even though it made some non-expensive Components jump up a lot in price, but it also made a lot more of the expensive Components drop immensely, so in turn the changes did more good the bad for sure.. But my question is now about the now Formula shortage.
So, is there any plans to do something like you guys did for the Philosopher's Cache for the Alchemists Case? (different color Cases?)
If there is any worry about the Backwing Quest Formulas I can suggest making a special Case with all 5 of them in it, but obviously you'll want to keep it with the same ridiculously low odds as it does now. Or just keep it as is and just randomly get one instead of a different color Case.

Question #4: Alchemy #2.. There has been concern with the systems destroying rare/hard-to-get/nolonger obtainable items.. Example: Mood Bubbles, SDPlus Dolls,
Are there any plans to bring back such items?

Well, I'm sure I have more, but that'll be for another time, thanks for your time and hope you guys answer these. smile

@ Question 2: There will be no more major updates to zOMG as Gaia shelved it.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hi Admins, hope you had a good cinco De mayo. I’ve got some questions for you.

1. Will we be getting any more achievements soon?

2. Will you ever consider recoloring the devilish sleeves item?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Starshine
Just lurking today :3

I see you lurker! MEAT! eek

- Sisky

Original Survivor

Kloob
Lei_Trigar
Hello, this is my first ATA post, though I have read through many of these. (as long as they don't go through 2 pages per minute sweatdrop )

Any one of you Devs/Admins may answer any of these..

Question #1: Inventory Arranger.. Its been 3 months since I've really heard anything relevant on whats new with it. Inventory Thread.
SO, can I have something to go on as to when we Gaians can see the update?
its been so long since I've organized my Inventory, I stopped once I heard there was an update coming out for it! It... Looks so bad at the end XD

Question #2: zOMG! Updates.. First I want to give a late thanks for the recycled Easter Event. Anyway, I've noticed little things being done in zOMG! lately, but it seems to be doing more harm then good (in some places).
Can you fill us in on what kind of updates the team is/will be working on?

Question #3: Alchemy #1.. First off, I also never really got to say thanks for the new Cache Update, even though it made some non-expensive Components jump up a lot in price, but it also made a lot more of the expensive Components drop immensely, so in turn the changes did more good the bad for sure.. But my question is now about the now Formula shortage.
So, is there any plans to do something like you guys did for the Philosopher's Cache for the Alchemists Case? (different color Cases?)
If there is any worry about the Backwing Quest Formulas I can suggest making a special Case with all 5 of them in it, but obviously you'll want to keep it with the same ridiculously low odds as it does now. Or just keep it as is and just randomly get one instead of a different color Case.

Question #4: Alchemy #2.. There has been concern with the systems destroying rare/hard-to-get/nolonger obtainable items.. Example: Mood Bubbles, SDPlus Dolls,
Are there any plans to bring back such items?

Well, I'm sure I have more, but that'll be for another time, thanks for your time and hope you guys answer these. smile

@ Question 2: There will be no more major updates to zOMG as Gaia shelved it.

was referring to the updates regarding the glitches and such they said they were working on, thanks.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Tsuki_Kirkland

Constipated Trillionaire
Couple alchemy related things:

Changing them like the caches would greatly help in reducing the crazy odds you have in pulling something you need. Heck, you could even make it so there is a quest case that lets you choose which quest you want. That way if someone is lucky enough to open a case and actually get a quest they are able to choose which one the want to do as opposed to being stuck with the one they randomly got.

Secondly, I calculated how many different colored caches it would take to finish the demonic quest:

Not sure what this will look like for any of the other quest since none of them are near being completed yet as far as I know, but I can't imagine it being too different from the demonic. In my opinion it wouldn't hurt to make the gold cache a little more common. From the hundreds of caches I've opened I've found them to be just a little less rare than the platinum bags, a bag that isn't needed nearly as much in things. Especially the quest.

Thank you for the feedback. We are looking into making more changes to make the system more fair, and additionally we will monitor the rarity of the bags also.

Professional Novice

User Image
I have some questions. Whoohoo!

1) How likely is it we will see a replacement for the blue noodle video ads soon?

2) Can we see more of Mari the Djinn in the future? Maybe a RIG or comic?

and lastly,
3) Why is it we are allowed to have signature images 500 pixels tall, but they get cropped off the bottom anyway? Just wondering. ^_^;

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lurking today since I don't know what question to ask as of now. I hope you all had a good weekend by the way.

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

"...

Oh wow, this is my first time posting in AtA (though I've been lurking for a while now) ~ ≧ヮ≦

1) Can we get more green/teal eyes?
2) Can we get more green/teal wigs?
3) Thanks for all your hard work!

..."

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
Hello everyone! biggrin
4.. I'm having an Aussie BBQ, would you care to come over? Everyone's invited. It's free. biggrin

Cheers
Orphie. whee

Yes, yes I would. Two of my nieces were born in Australia, so I need to get there some day and loiter about. A BBQ would be grand! You also have wombats and platypuses, which rule. I want a pet platypus - I will name him Mr. Slappy. I know it's poisonous, but still, so cute! But yes, I'd love a BBQ. I could bring something!

- Sisky

Hiya Sisky.
Ohhh what part of Australia do you nieces live in? When you do come over, let me know if it's in Sydney and maybe we can meet up. I'll take you to the zoo so you can see all the lovely animals include the Wombats and the Platypus. Yes, they are co cute. You can bring over the Cadbury chocolate favorites to the BBQ. biggrin

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hi Admins, hope you had a good cinco de mayo. I’ve got some questions for you.

2. When will the summer event be starting up?

3. Can we get a recolor for the devilish sleeves item..please

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Tsuki_Kirkland
Tsuki_Kirkland

User ImageUser Image

Please, don't spam.
                      This is what leads users asking other questions getting upset.
                      It is also exhausting to read through 10 pages where most of the posts are the same.
                      Just wait patiently and if after 5-10 minutes your question isn't answered,
                      then it'll be okay to post, but it is irritating to see 20 of the same post in less than 15 pages.
Crystal Sparda
User ImageUser Image

Just wondering, but what happened to converting the cash shop into the gold shop layout?

When will the Gaia Labs page be updated?
                      There are features on there that no longer need to be there
                      (Floating footer, Buy more outfit slots, Puri Gaia).

*noms on Robert Downey Jr/Starknekkid (it is a play on words)*

There are a few features that we wish to bring to the live site, and updating the labs page will probably come later. Meanwhile we have solicited a few new ideas and will find time for those new features also.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff