Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Common Senseless
Hi everyone smile

Quick question to all:

How many took 1000 pictures of last nights super moon?

I know i did razz

I missed it. What a bummer. gonk

Aged Genius

Lei_Trigar
So basically it wont come out/be working on again till after the Towns update? How is that coming along by the way? I forgot to add that question. lol

That's good, I can tell when you guys 'fix/change/update' anything. I read that you said 2 glitches have been fixed, will we ever see a list of the things you guys have fixed?

Yeah, I saw many other asking, good to know you're all looking into it. And hopefully soon we'll see a update. smile

Yeah I understand that, just as long as you guys somehow let us know that you'll be bringing such-and-such items back. razz

Lanzer
Sorry we're more focused on the Towns update right now, so the inventory arranger update is on-hold. We'll have more news for you once we get back to work on it again.

Currently we're focused on fixing the major issues that were reported. Hopefully we'll go through the biggest bugs then we'll figure out what to do next.

We share concerns with formulas too and we'll definitely be addressing that. As for the items that could be destroyed, we'll find ways to give them out to re-balance them if it makes sense. We still need to look into that to make the decisions though.

Lei_Trigar
Hello, this is my first ATA post, though I have read through many of these. (as long as they don't go through 2 pages per minute sweatdrop )

Any one of you Devs/Admins may answer any of these..

Question #1: Inventory Arranger.. Its been 3 months since I've really heard anything relevant on whats new with it. Inventory Thread.
SO, can I have something to go on as to when we Gaians can see the update?
its been so long since I've organized my Inventory, I stopped once I heard there was an update coming out for it! It... Looks so bad at the end XD

Question #2: zOMG! Updates.. First I want to give a late thanks for the recycled Easter Event. Anyway, I've noticed little things being done in zOMG! lately, but it seems to be doing more harm then good (in some places).
Can you fill us in on what kind of updates the team is/will be working on?

Question #3: Alchemy #1.. First off, I also never really got to say thanks for the new Cache Update, even though it made some non-expensive Components jump up a lot in price, but it also made a lot more of the expensive Components drop immensely, so in turn the changes did more good the bad for sure.. But my question is now about the now Formula shortage.
So, is there any plans to do something like you guys did for the Philosopher's Cache for the Alchemists Case? (different color Cases?)
If there is any worry about the Backwing Quest Formulas I can suggest making a special Case with all 5 of them in it, but obviously you'll want to keep it with the same ridiculously low odds as it does now. Or just keep it as is and just randomly get one instead of a different color Case.

Question #4: Alchemy #2.. There has been concern with the systems destroying rare/hard-to-get/nolonger obtainable items.. Example: Mood Bubbles, SDPlus Dolls,
Are there any plans to bring back such items?

Well, I'm sure I have more, but that'll be for another time, thanks for your time and hope you guys answer these. smile

Towns is coming along great. We have yet to put the art together with the code, because neither is ready, but both are being worked on and hoping for late Summer or early Fall.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Hi Everybody! blaugh

I just wanted to pop in and say "Thanks" to Sisky, and everyone else who has a hand in her Contest in the zOMG! Forum! heart

This is really wonderful of you to do, and I hope it geats an amazing response!
Meromictic
Are there plans to switch out the cheap cash shop items with something else?

The ones there have probably been through enough of a run. XD

Cash shop items do get rotated so do expect to see changes. Though I can't tell which specific items will be next.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
Common Senseless
Hi everyone smile

Quick question to all:

I know i did razz

Me too, but not to worry! I Googled the images, and saw that there is a slightly smaller full-moon coming on June 4th. It will be almost as large as the super moon biggrin

- Sisky
Mashed Potato Jones

Is it just me...or has there not been a dev notice about the Ask the Admin happening yet?

A number of admins are not in the office today so we're hosting a smaller ATA this week. Just taking things nice and slow. smile

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lanzer
Kawaisa Sailor Moon
User Image

"...

Oh wow, this is my first time posting in AtA (though I've been lurking for a while now) ~ ≧ヮ≦

1) Can we get more green/teal eyes?
2) Can we get more green/teal wigs?
3) Thanks for all your hard work!

..."

Wow, that's pretty specific. We have our set of 16 colors and currently the system doesn't go outside of that, so it's unlikely. Sorry.

Wigs wise we can do a lot more, hope to release more in the future.

Thank you!

"...

Oh, sorry, I meant in cash shop updates not in the gold shop. We've been seeing a lot of red wigs and blue eyes in CS updates and I was wondering if we could see more green love.

Glad to hear about the wigs though. I'm tired of red wigs.

And you're welcome ~ ≧ヮ≦

..."

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
WideEyed
Hi Everybody! blaugh

I just wanted to pop in and say "Thanks" to Sisky, and everyone else who has a hand in her Contest in the zOMG! Forum! heart

This is really wonderful of you to do, and I hope it geats an amazing response!

Awwww, you are most welcome! Glad you like the contest, and hope it is fun for the community. I'm super excited to see all the entries biggrin

- Sisky

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Couple more questions for you

1. Could we get a recolor of the Ghostly Hookah item

2. When will the next gold shop update be?

-has cookies for all the Gaia staff- Oh and.. Thanks for all you do.

Malevolent Gaian

Lanzer
Mashed Potato Jones

Is it just me...or has there not been a dev notice about the Ask the Admin happening yet?

A number of admins are not in the office today so we're hosting a smaller ATA this week. Just taking things nice and slow. smile

I can dig it...it's quite mellow in here this evening, quite relaxing after the kind of day I had.
Castiel Lover
Nice and quiet in here today, because ATA wasn't announced in Dev alerts.. Which brings me to a new question:

Would you consider doing an Admin Alert once in a while, perhaps a little before ATA, with statements on some of the most asked about things, so they aren't asked over and over at every ATA?

Things like:
Alchemy
zOMG
Current Events
Upcoming sponsors
Known big bugs being worked on
Features that need updating (towns 2.0, inventory arranger, old games)
New features coming up
etc.

Edit: And the monthly videos don't really help with that. They're mostly a recap of the month and I would bet most people don't watch them.

Yeah we've been taking about an FAQ or announcement of sorts that will answer most common questions before every ATA. We might have something pretty soon.

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
Common Senseless
Hi everyone smile

Quick question to all:

I know i did razz

Me too, but not to worry! I Googled the images, and saw that there is a slightly smaller full-moon coming on June 4th. It will be almost as large as the super moon biggrin

- Sisky

Oh cool, I'll have to try not to miss that one. I'm so into the Astronomy and Planets, that things like this interest me. I'd love to go into space one day. Now that I can do. biggrin

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lanzer
Meromictic
Are there plans to switch out the cheap cash shop items with something else?

The ones there have probably been through enough of a run. XD

Cash shop items do get rotated so do expect to see changes. Though I can't tell which specific items will be next.

Yeah. Some of those have been there for years though. Seafoam Gown? xd lol

And a few of us were wondering why the alchemy formulas are in La Victoire instead of the Alchemy shop? >o>
Common Senseless
Hi everyone smile

Quick question to all:

I know i did razz

Oh no! I spent all night playing ME3 multiplayer...

Malevolent Gaian

I've been thinking...and oh how I would love to see a Super Sentai or Kamen Rider sponsor here on Gaia...though it's a shame we may not see something like that since the fan bases are not nearly as large as they could be in Gaia's mother market...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff