MrsrachaelSnape
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Zero Omega
MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hi, how are you?

Sleeeeeeepyyyyyyyy~ emotion_zzz
Stayed up late with your pony collection?

rofl

did you ever watch this? http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6716898/my-little-brony

I've never seen that before... those poor ponies! eek

Yes! Now when you see Zero you can think of this video!
Kloob
Hi guys! Any more information on your new fantasy game? Perhaps it's name? Not sure if that has been released yet. I'm currently writing an article on it for Gaian Informer Magazine!

Also, Lanzer, I asked if you saw Hunger Games a couple ATAs ago. Unfortunately, I missed the ATA after the one I had asked you in. So, did you get to see it!?

We actually don't have an official name for the fantasy game yet. We even spent a night shooting nerf darts on a white board with names to find a fitting name but haven't come up with the right now. We're hoping to have some sort of a demo in a month or so, but until we have the demo we don't have a solid date.

I like the Hunger Games. It's a mature film with great characters. I can't help but to compare with movies like Battle Royale and for me I actually prefer Battle Royale even though the two movies are really different.

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

"...

This AtA is really slow, so here's another question ~ ≧ヮ≦

Will Mecha Neko get older anime inspired items? Or will it strictly only get current sponsor items? Or what?

..."

Original Survivor

So basically it wont come out/be working on again till after the Towns update? How is that coming along by the way? I forgot to add that question. lol

That's good, I can tell when you guys 'fix/change/update' anything. I read that you said 2 glitches have been fixed, will we ever see a list of the things you guys have fixed?

Yeah, I saw many other asking, good to know you're all looking into it. And hopefully soon we'll see a update. smile

Yeah I understand that, just as long as you guys somehow let us know that you'll be bringing such-and-such items back. razz

Lanzer
Sorry we're more focused on the Towns update right now, so the inventory arranger update is on-hold. We'll have more news for you once we get back to work on it again.

Currently we're focused on fixing the major issues that were reported. Hopefully we'll go through the biggest bugs then we'll figure out what to do next.

We share concerns with formulas too and we'll definitely be addressing that. As for the items that could be destroyed, we'll find ways to give them out to re-balance them if it makes sense. We still need to look into that to make the decisions though.

Lei_Trigar
Hello, this is my first ATA post, though I have read through many of these. (as long as they don't go through 2 pages per minute sweatdrop )

Any one of you Devs/Admins may answer any of these..

Question #1: Inventory Arranger.. Its been 3 months since I've really heard anything relevant on whats new with it. Inventory Thread.
SO, can I have something to go on as to when we Gaians can see the update?
its been so long since I've organized my Inventory, I stopped once I heard there was an update coming out for it! It... Looks so bad at the end XD

Question #2: zOMG! Updates.. First I want to give a late thanks for the recycled Easter Event. Anyway, I've noticed little things being done in zOMG! lately, but it seems to be doing more harm then good (in some places).
Can you fill us in on what kind of updates the team is/will be working on?

Question #3: Alchemy #1.. First off, I also never really got to say thanks for the new Cache Update, even though it made some non-expensive Components jump up a lot in price, but it also made a lot more of the expensive Components drop immensely, so in turn the changes did more good the bad for sure.. But my question is now about the now Formula shortage.
So, is there any plans to do something like you guys did for the Philosopher's Cache for the Alchemists Case? (different color Cases?)
If there is any worry about the Backwing Quest Formulas I can suggest making a special Case with all 5 of them in it, but obviously you'll want to keep it with the same ridiculously low odds as it does now. Or just keep it as is and just randomly get one instead of a different color Case.

Question #4: Alchemy #2.. There has been concern with the systems destroying rare/hard-to-get/nolonger obtainable items.. Example: Mood Bubbles, SDPlus Dolls,
Are there any plans to bring back such items?

Well, I'm sure I have more, but that'll be for another time, thanks for your time and hope you guys answer these. smile

Invisible Cat

Zero Omega
Mashed Potato Jones
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

I think someone needs to go back and retake Lurking 101.
ninja

Been lurking since page one!

scullylam
Zero Omega
scullylam
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

*brohoof*

what's up brony king? ;D

Explosions. Many, many, many explosions.

oh my! are you sure that's what it is? it could be a sonic rainboom for all we know. ninja

Oh, very, very positive about the explosions. xd

Tsuki_Kirkland
Zero Omega
Tsuki_Kirkland
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hello Brony king

Hello! *has now been forever dubbed the Brony King*

How are you? -gives a brony tastic crown for you to wear-

Sleeeeppppyyyyy~ Can I eat this?

MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hi, how are you?

take nap! Or drink tea!

Had tea this morning! May a nap though.

3nodding nap well have great dreams!

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
when the FMAB sponsor is done, will the Mecha Neko shop be opened to everyone? And if so what items will go in there?

How much longer will the spring cleaning forum be open, and will you keep us updated on what you’re working on from the proposals that were made in that forum

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hi everyone smile

Quick question to all:

How many took 1000 pictures of last nights super moon?

I know i did razz

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Zero Omega
MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hi, how are you?

You mean the ones that you bought for yourself and loaned to me for some reason?

MrsrachaelSnape
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Zero Omega
MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hi, how are you?

rofl

did you ever watch this? http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6716898/my-little-brony

Amazingly hilarious. xd

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zero Omega

scullylam
Zero Omega
scullylam
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

*brohoof*

what's up brony king? ;D

Explosions. Many, many, many explosions.

oh my! are you sure that's what it is? it could be a sonic rainboom for all we know. ninja

Oh, very, very positive about the explosions. xd

and it makes you MOTIVATED???

*random*

all i hear is rain. xd

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MrsrachaelSnape
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Zero Omega
MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hi, how are you?

rofl

emotion_0A0 my face at the end of that XD
Kawaisa Sailor Moon
User Image

"...

Oh wow, this is my first time posting in AtA (though I've been lurking for a while now) ~ ≧ヮ≦

1) Can we get more green/teal eyes?
2) Can we get more green/teal wigs?
3) Thanks for all your hard work!

..."

Wow, that's pretty specific. We have our set of 16 colors and currently the system doesn't go outside of that, so it's unlikely. Sorry.

Wigs wise we can do a lot more, hope to release more in the future.

Thank you!

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Lanzer
Sasune
Can you please increase the sellback value on some of the alchemy items? I crafted a bunch of Tsunami KO recolored shirts and they just keep dropping and no one will buy them except for the shadow shirt. Right now the store price is 1200 gold, which doesn't even come close to the 100k-150k it costs to make one. I'd be happy to sell them for 100k even though it costed me more to make them.

I'm sorry to hear. One of the things we're worried about when making changes to Alchemy was the effect on prices of components. We responded to the majority of Gaians who want things to be easier, but unfortunately those changes have such effects on those who build alchemy items. I'd also like to ask if you prefer the Philosopher's cache the way it is right now or how it was before?
I like the changes you guys made, but I just want the sellback values to be higher. That way it won't cost so much to level up. I don't want to craft a shirt just to be able to sell it for 600 gold to the store. Right now they're just sitting in my marketplace store. Some are 100k, some are 50k, because some recolors aren't selling well. The only one I've reliably sold was the shadow (black) shirt so I will only make those from now on.
Diamond Cache
Just wondering, will Monster Galaxy grant gold an items once transferred to Gaia? I'm not sure how the game worked on Facebook since I still haven't tried it, but will spoils be rewarded from the game?

The Gaia version will grant gold the same way as the Facebook version does.

Romantic Genius

Wakey wakey! Chop chop! Where is everyone? Usually there's so many more people in here. Too bad, they miss out on a free BBQ. rofl

Gracious Lover

15,300 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie For All! 300
Question for Lanzer:

Will you d8 me? redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash