Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Gekko

Zero Omega
MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hi, how are you?

Sleeeeeeepyyyyyyyy~ emotion_zzz
Stayed up late with your pony collection?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam
the avengers was awesome! did you stay after credits? heard there is something great. biggrin

and hi everyone. biggrin

Hiya Scully! I haven't seen the Avengers yet, but when I do, I'll let you know about the after the credits thing. Well, if there is anything, but I won't spoil the surprise. Hope you are well! *coughcoughMEAT!!!cough*

-Sisky

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Narumi Misuhara
Meromictic
What was the final outcome of the may the fourth forum mini-event?

Although I'm sure I know which team won. >o>

Bronies, right? XD

...You saw it here first!!!...

imperial = 5,817
revenger = 2,454
trickster = 1,809
rebel = 1,710
brony = 2,680

Aw, second place.

At least it was Star Wars won~

Romantic Genius

Lanzer
We're taking steps into making Alchemy more fun for all users. I know that the team is taking precautionary steps so we're not moving as fast as we want to but the team is making sure that things do go out of balance the wrong way and everything become de-valued. We'll continue making improvements.

If you're having trouble with Phin Phang, try using another browser such as Firefox, Chrome or the latest version of Explorer. We've tried our best with compatibility testing but sometimes weird problems happen with specific machines or browsers.

Oh I love free food, especially free BBQ!

Thank you for answering my questions Lanzer. I hope that the issues do get sorted. In regards to Phin Phang, I'm not sure that it is my browser, as it was working fine up until last week. I do use Firefox though. The problem might be something that was recently changed from your end perhaps? 3nodding
Yes, good old Aussie tucker BBQ, Bangers and baked potatoes, Macedonian fresh grown Chillies in our back yard. With different types of steaks. blaugh

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I have more questions

when the FMAB sponsor is done, will the Mecha Neko shop be opened to everyone? And if so what items will go in there?

How much longer will the spring cleaning forum be open, and will you keep us updated on what you’re working on from the proposals that were made in that forum

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
scullylam
the avengers was awesome! did you stay after credits? heard there is something great. biggrin

and hi everyone. biggrin

Hiya Scully! I haven't seen the Avengers yet, but when I do, I'll let you know about the after the credits thing. Well, if there is anything, but I won't spoil the surprise. Hope you are well! *coughcoughMEAT!!!cough*

-Sisky

lol! hi sisky. xd i went to the midnight showing but we had to leave during credits so i missed the extra awesome thing. *snorts* actually, that movie is meatastic sisky. you should have been here when i went with my sister. she was drooling over all the heroes and making comments like "he's hawt." xd

Romantic Genius

Starshine
Princess-Orphelia
Starshine
siskataya
Starshine
Just lurking today :3

I see you lurker! MEAT! eek

- Sisky

Haha I'm not sure I'll have time fo the zomg contest, I'm reading the hunger games novels in my spare time, so addictive!

I'm in Australia too! If you ever come travel, you have to visit Sydney ^^

Yay another fellow Sydney person. Weeee... whee I'm from the St George area, how about you?
I'm in Mortdale eek It's always great to see another sydneysider mrgreen

Really? No way, that's extremely close to me. I live in Rockdale. We'll have to catch up one day and meet up. I've only ever met one other person from Gaia in the past. So if I do get to meet you, you'd be the second. whee

Invisible Cat

Harbinger of Pandamonium
Zero Omega
MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hi, how are you?

rofl

did you ever watch this? http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6716898/my-little-brony
Sasune
Can you please increase the sellback value on some of the alchemy items? I crafted a bunch of Tsunami KO recolored shirts and they just keep dropping and no one will buy them except for the shadow shirt. Right now the store price is 1200 gold, which doesn't even come close to the 100k-150k it costs to make one. I'd be happy to sell them for 100k even though it costed me more to make them.

I'm sorry to hear. One of the things we're worried about when making changes to Alchemy was the effect on prices of components. We responded to the majority of Gaians who want things to be easier, but unfortunately those changes have such effects on those who build alchemy items. I'd also like to ask if you prefer the Philosopher's cache the way it is right now or how it was before?

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Nice and quiet in here today, because ATA wasn't announced in Dev alerts.. Which brings me to a new question:

Would you consider doing an Admin Alert once in a while, perhaps a little before ATA, with statements on some of the most asked about things, so they aren't asked over and over at every ATA?

Things like:
Alchemy
zOMG
Current Events
Upcoming sponsors
Known big bugs being worked on
Features that need updating (towns 2.0, inventory arranger, old games)
New features coming up
etc.

Edit: And the monthly videos don't really help with that. They're mostly a recap of the month and I would bet most people don't watch them.

Romantic Genius

Level 8 in Alchemy is extremely hard. gonk

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Mashed Potato Jones
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

I think someone needs to go back and retake Lurking 101.
ninja

Been lurking since page one!

scullylam
Zero Omega
scullylam
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

*brohoof*

what's up brony king? ;D

Explosions. Many, many, many explosions.

oh my! are you sure that's what it is? it could be a sonic rainboom for all we know. ninja

Oh, very, very positive about the explosions. xd

Tsuki_Kirkland
Zero Omega
Tsuki_Kirkland
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hello Brony king

Hello! *has now been forever dubbed the Brony King*

How are you? -gives a brony tastic crown for you to wear-

Sleeeeppppyyyyy~ Can I eat this?

MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hi, how are you?

take nap! Or drink tea!

Had tea this morning! May a nap though.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
MrsrachaelSnape
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Zero Omega
MrsrachaelSnape
Zero Omega
Lurking. ninja

Hi, how are you?

rofl

did you ever watch this? http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6716898/my-little-brony

I've never seen that before... those poor ponies! eek

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Zero Omega
[.

Aww maybe you should relax and take a short nap to make you not as sleepy. no its a crown .. -gives you cookies- these you can eat. Sugar will make you less sleepy

Malevolent Gaian

Zero Omega

Been lurking since page one!

But but but...I set all manner of booby traps...surely...something must've triggered...not even a bear trap?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff