Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
HenryCat
THIS IS THE SKIN OF A KILLER *SPARKLESHIMMER* D<

Hullo Lazner ^v^ *Waves*

1.Does Gaia ever use User-suggested Event ideas?

2.Will jewelry engraving ever return to the shops?

3. Are you going to get Sparkly?

Hey I'm acitaully on for AtA.Yay!

Hi Lazner. How are you on this fine day?
WOW! There was engraving back in the day? I didn't know this it would be cool to see that done. biggrin

I have 2 questions;

1.Will homes ever have anything done with it? Like will we get new items for our homes?
i know some users don't use them, but i for one would love to decorate my house for holidays, and such.

2. Can we get new items from our flowers, that we get from everything! Like clothes or flower shades, that would be really neat.
See ya around

Generous Member

Hello Lanzer this is my first time posting in here heart
I got a few questions if u have time answering them
1.When the hermes moon came out again will there be a chance for more Ei's to re-release in the cash shop?
2.Why the sparkles i mean its a good idea and preety thing about them but why are they here in our invo?
3.What would u prefer as a drink Coke or Pepsi?

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Foxing Around
Oh my god I can't believe I forgot...

Will there be a rejected Olympics this year?! :'D

And will we get to wash sexy Liam? And maybe sexy Ian, too? <3
... Could I get that as a wallpaper anywhere? ninja
i think you can get it in your tank, dun think they have a wallpaper up of it *could be wrong* xd

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Lanzer, why are you so awesome? ninja

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Can we have a "wear all" option that allows us to wear a full set rather than just each clothing item at once? I.e., kottan bell reunion, what if i wanna wear the full outfit? I'd have to take the chance of spending a lot of money and hoping there are enough kbr's to wear the whole outfit. Why not bump the price a bit and add an option that allows us to wear the whole thing?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Lanzer
There is more, but they will come over time, so don't hold your breath!

As far as friending in Towns goes, there are problems right now, and we hope to fix the whole thing when we move to the new platform.

This year there should be something small, but not a full blown event like last year.

Kanashii Sakura Uta
1. Is there more to our Premium Items sparkling or is there more to it? If not, why go through the trouble of making this beautiful header and the comic just to tell us that Premium items are now distinguished by the sparkles instead of just making a plain announcement about it?
2. If there is an event tied in with all of this, then who is this "them" that Saiph and Hatsya are referring to?
3. There seems to be a problem regarding disabling friends requests in the flash worlds. For example, someone I know has her friends request disabled, yet she still gets random friend invites whenever she waltzes into Towns.
4. Will we be having a prom event sometime this month or next month?

A small event is fine with me just as long as there's something. :3

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Also, RIGs are getting old, they suck, and i've wasted too much money on them for the crap i get for it. I know its random but come on, I have a buddy who hoarded them. He had around 80 of them. At the end of the day, the best he got was an Onyx Curtain. He was pissed. I think he left cuz he sent me a whole ton of stuff and I haven't seen him since.

Liberal Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
drakokatze
Foxing Around

i think you can get it in your tank, dun think they have a wallpaper up of it *could be wrong* xd

But it costs like a bazillion gold and I don't use my tank. D:
I want that as my main wallpaper. ;D

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Foxing Around

The 2010 Olympics took place in the winter, so no. It's too late this year. The next Summer Olympics will be in 2012.

...and as for Sexy Liam wallpaper...check the bottom of this page. wink
We should actually have the full bio released sometime soon. He's about 5' 10 or so.

Johnny is much taller. He's a big guy. I've heard it's almost 7 feet.

That's not really been decided yet. More news to come.

Jasette
Lanzer! You had me in a pretty good mood on gaia over the past couple of weeks -- happy and hopeful. Thank you for that! heart Here are my questions this week:

1) About how tall is Gino Gambino? His height has fluctuated a lot over the years, but how tall is he now?

2) About how tall is Johnny?

3) You said last week you're all for giving Gino a haircut. I've taken a (somewhat biased) sampling of GSTers and Haremites alike and those who've spoken up said they'd be fine with it. Would you be willing to make the case to the artists to make him a new design? Or would you have to make a gaia-wide poll first?

For anyone who's interested: Check out my Gambino Art Contest!

Dangerous Member

Would like to know: Airship Battle Plotline? ninja

Scamp

Awesomolocity
Lanzer, why are you so awesome? ninja
I blame genetics! 8O

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
1.) Are we able to cosplay as other gaian NCP's?
2.) Can we cosplay are own avi?
3.) Is another Fallen Wish item coming out?
4.) Why are there so many RIGs?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
iHidden
Hello Lanzer this is my first time posting in here heart
I got a few questions if u have time answering them
1.When the hermes moon came out again will there be a chance for more Ei's to re-release in the cash shop?
2.Why the sparkles i mean its a good idea and preety thing about them but why are they here in our invo?
3.What would u prefer as a drink Coke or Pepsi?

The answer to the sparkles is in Lanzer's first post and in the Gaia blog.
Is there a possibility of that we could get two sub-forums that ED has been asking for?

One is the History and Culture sub-forum. It has been requested for at three years as that petition, but it has popped up in discussion amongst EDers.

The other is recent, but is a Philosophy sub-forum. I don't have the link, but these would two great additions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff