Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Ridley Starsmore
Finally caught up!

So...no love for the white dander ears? crying

I'd love to see that too. heart This month's MC Empress Cotton kind of looks like
she has white Dander ears. Too bad you can't wear 'em separate though. xp

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Aryn
What should I have for supper tonight?

egg shell pie emotion_kirakira

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Maguspaladin
Maguspaladin
Maguspaladin
Maguspaladin
hey everyone at Gaia HQ Sup? anyway 4 simple questions

1.) any chance we could see more animated items like the shadow gem but with different elements and placements of the gems on the avatar body or have some of the gems be part of accessories or whatnot

2.) are there gonna be more vehicle mounts like the motorcycle from gimpi, sure there have been other vehicle themed item mounts but some of them don't look all that great with the avatar being bigger then the vehicle

3.) anyone at gaia hq checking out Eureka Seven A.O. ?

4.) are all the items that'll be in mecha neko going to be gaia cash only or are there going to be some gaia gold items?
punt from page 16, sorry if my questions were answered already or not but I can't tell cause there's so many pages that it's hard to keep up
sorry for bumping again but can I atleast get one or two of my questions answered?
punts once more
punted from 52

Romantic Genius

wunks
Aryn

gonk

Angelic Nitemare

siskataya

BTW, i would join you in getting healthy, but I have this addiction to chocolate covered foodstuffs.

And not chocolate covered foodstuffs.

And I think I may be allergic to that moving around...thing....

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Are you planning on doing anything with the parser? It really needs some work.

I have a thread Here that links to two other threads on the very same issue, WITH examples and suggestions.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Sonic Offline
Are you planning on doing anything with the parser? It really needs some work.

I have a thread Here that links to two other threads on the very same issue, WITH examples and suggestions.
We know that there are issues.

Our core problems are twofold:
  • some of the broken functionality has to do with our input sanitizer that was built to sanitize for both new browsers and old browsers. We don't remove old browser exploits from the input sanitizer because we don't want to decrease security.
  • Any change to the BBCode parser would have to go through extensive testing to make sure we don't break any user post styles or any existing posts. This would require a tremendous amount of time and resources and unfortunately we don't have a lot to spare right now.

I can see us making smaller changes such as making the shortcut emoticons such as
XD
optional on a per-topic basis. I don't think this would fix the issue where URLs with those characters get munged and destroyed by the emoticon since the emoticon parser runs after the BBCode parser (and not inside of it).

There is no way to fix most of the issues with the parser without a large investment in time/resources.

Dapper Kitten

5,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Violently Blissful
dizziedobsession
Quoting myself from page 12.
dizziedobsession
Hi all! I would just like to thank the admin who quoted me a few weeks back and answered my questions...it was closed before I could do so. I also apologize for any snappiness I had!

There has been a wishlist bug that causes wishlists to delete themselves. I've had it happen to me at least twice now. I reported it the second time, was told if I couldn't reproduce the issue I couldn't be helped (how can I make my wishlist disappear if it's already gone!?) and since have seen a handful of others posting about it in site feedback / bugs / etc. Is anything being done about this?

OMG, i've had this so many times... SO annoying! D:<

YES, I agree!
Then again, it's probably 'cause i put so many items on that poor thing...

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
Shanyume
Leader Clair
I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Have you tried messaging another mod?

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)
Aye I had messaged the original one about the issue then a 2nd one at about 30 days.

Thank you for your help (and you're my first replier, yay!), but last time I filled it out, I didn't leave a blank. cat_confused So do I just try again or is it too late? (This happened, as stated above, in January 25th of this year cat_sweatdrop )

Familiar Poster

what short of treat should i make tonight ?????
Thank you for joining us on this week's ATA! It's great to see so many of you joining us and I look forward to seeing you all next week. We're close to bringing in some new features and I hope that we can share some good news by the next ATA. Have a great week everyone!

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Well I gotta get some dinner soon so please keep in mind that Alabama would love to have a Gaia-con!

Angelic Nitemare

Meromictic
Ridley Starsmore
Meromictic
Ridley Starsmore
Finally caught up!

So...no love for the white dander ears? crying

Nope. Never any love for them.

Although that dander skirt in white would be ******** fantastic.

Why must you crush my dreams? emo

Just being real. XD

Its an old EI. >> None of them get any love. /obvious

Ah, but I am persistant!

(Read as: royal pain in the a** who will keep asking till we get it)

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Aryn
wunks
Aryn

gonk

guess what's for dessert emotion_c8

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Aryn

What sounds good to you? I can only suggest based on things I like to eat... Let's see.. beef pinwheels covered with garlic and chive butter, and stuffed with spinach? Or perhaps a nice roast chicken with fresh basil and rosemary?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff