Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will we ever get any homestuck items? But with hussies permission?

Mewling Receiver

Any more word on an update to the REALLY REALLY REALLY.. old inventory item arranger? This will be the main thing I'm cheerleading for. I'm OCD, let me fix my crap without exponential effort..

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
Will the new games have a pool game? That was my favorite one.. emo
why yall haven't open the macys shop in holloywood?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
biglanky14
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, staff.

- Dev notices for when DMS is open to the public: When can we expect this to be implemented?

- I think the thread subscriptions page could use an update. Could you give users the ability to organize their subscribed threads using some kind of folder system? I was thinking folders that we could label. For example, if somebody is subscribed to a lot of GCD threads, that user could store them in a folder labeled "GCD." A bunch of SF threads could be stored in a folder labeled "SF." You get the idea.

Hi Lady Aji,

I don't know on either count. I'll ask the team about the dev notices, but I can't promise you anything about them.

The folders idea is pretty cool, but we may not be able to get to it for awhile. There's a lot of stuff that we're trying to tackle in the meantime, but it can definitely go on the list.
Thanks for the reply.

Flarboo's Wife

Chatty Smoker

9,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I just wanted to ask if there was progress on an Android app? I haven't really heard anything about it besides someone saying you wouldn't work on it until you have the iPhone app perfected...hopefully that's not too long, right?

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Now that OMGPOP games are gone, what's your next step and how long will we have to wait for new games?

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
why the marketplace average outfit price is not accurate?
hello admins would you kindly releash the angelic wings/demonic as a mc at some point

Celebrating Gaian

I have a question that is open to any and every Admin!

What are your opinions about Zynga not allowing Gaia to continue hosting it's games on the site?
And do you think something similar may happen in the future with any other partnerships gaia may have for it's facebook games?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Qyp
Hello Admins!

How are you all?

I'm about to fall asleep. emotion_zzz

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Scobre
Hi again admins, mods, and other gaia staff.

1) Can the stuck glitch be fixed in zOMG!? It occurs daily.
2) Can the free times of dms be posted in the zOMG! login again?
3) Will the zOMG! NPC Marshall ever appear at a gaiaonline event?

reading this.... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!

marshall and his inside jokes would be perfect for an event. heck, where is our marshall sdplus doll anyway and the obby pose? biggrin
HELLO ADMINS

THIS IS MY LAST ATTEMPT TO TRY AND SPEAK TO YOU GUYS AND HOPE THINGS WORK OUT. MY TRADING PASS HAS BEEN DISABLED FOR OVER TWO MONTHS NOW I DONT KNOW WHY. I THINK IT COULD HAVE BEEN THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I TRADED BACK AND FOURTH IN ONE DAY I DONT KNOW ANY OTHER HORRIFC THING I COULD HAVE DONE. I AM VERY SORRY IF I DID THAT TO GET IT DISABLED BUT PLEASE HELP ME.

I HAVE BEEN ON GAIA FOR OVER THREE YEARS AND AM A VERY DEDICATED GAIAN OR USED TO BE UNTIL NOW. I BOUGHT ALOT OF GAIA CASH AND HAVE LOVED TO SELL THINGS AND BUY BUT UNFORTUNALEY I CANT ANYMORE AND DUE TO THAT MY LOVE FOR GAIA IS FADING. I ALSO USED TO BELIVE IN YOU GAIAN STAFF ALOT FOR BEING THERE FOR US FELLOW GAIA PLAYERS BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG BECASUE THIS MIGHT BE THE FIFTH PERSON I AM BEGGIN FOR HELP FROM. MY MOM IS VERY UPSET SHE HAS WANTED TO TRY AND CONTACT YOU GUYS BUT HAD NO NUMBER WE HAVE PAID ALOT FOR THIS AND SHE WANTS ME TO QUIT GAIA IF THIS CANT BE RESOLVED. I HAVE BEEN VERRY HURT AND CANT DO ANYTHING ON GAIA BECASUE OF THE TRADING PASS DISABLITY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME GET IT BACK AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE FAST I CAN NO LONGER TRY TO START A NEW ACCOUNT BECASUE THIS IS MY VETERAN ACCOUNT THREE YEARS AND RUNNING. I HAVE MADE TOO MUCH OF THIS ACCOUNT TO LET IT GO. I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ASAP OR MY ONLY CHOICE WILL BE TO QUIT.
-PRINCE/LOYAL GAIAN/VETERAN/HONEST PERSON

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Will there ever be a prom like in 2007??

Beloved Kitten

Hello Admin people!!
Random Question:
At 6 flags what's your favorite ride? User Image
¿¿Like which roller coaster??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items