Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I have passed along your thanks to ania1899. biggrin

Starshine
Hello everyone! 

Thank you so much for fixing the Gaia app! It's so much more convenient for me than the phone's inbuilt browser.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
hi everyone!

quick question about the manga right now. the latest page. what is cresento and nicolae in? is that a flying hat? and lol that drunk. xd

and uh, can't think of any other questions right now but you know, it is the anniversary of zomg dev meets today so maybe it would be cool if you all (hq and staff) have a party on zomg sometime today? wink

IRL Gekko

gum disease
Will we have some more QTD's (Quote Transmitted Diseases) soon?

I love them. :c <3
Maybe. ninja

Dapper Dabbler

Mashed Potato Jones
biglanky14
Mashed Potato Jones
Hey there Admin, Developers, Artists, and how can I forget everyone's favorite...biglanky! How has your past week been? I hope all is well.

I don't have anything new this week...website wise that is. I did make the switch from iPhone to Android...again. I might have a smartphone addiction...oh well. I just know I'm in love with my Galaxy Nexus...

By the way...is the ATA date wrong?

Hey MPJ,

Lanzer apparently has trouble with dates smile

Haha, well we all are, after all, only human. Everyone makes mistakes. How have you been, biglanky?

Not too shabby, not shabby at all. Just trying to keep my head above water like everyone else smile

How about you?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Crystal Sparda
User ImageUser Image

Hey... whee Only one gaia-related question from me this week!

FFFFFFUUUUU, I only have 1094 GC and want the REI bundle! DX
                      Gimme dat recolor!

Is it possible to request to be featured avi on a certain day? emotion_kirakira

Totally off-beat, but what would be your favorite part of a water park?
                      Eg: regular water slides, slides that take you under water, wave pool, lazy rivers, etc.
                      I'm going to Aquatica tomorrow, since it is getting so warm here in FL!

PMs get sent out when we select someone for the featured avatar, so that would be your time to ask. We can review your request from there.
Good evening gaia admins,staff, and developers,etc. ^-^ I just have one question for this round of ATA. my question is about aquarium booty grab. this maybe a kinda dumb question but when we have others play on our tanks and we earn some gold too when they play off our tanks how is it considered us earning the gold? unless we are the one playing the tank. it isant really anything drastic i was just wondering was all. anyways i hope you are and continue to have a fabulous day today,and thank you so much for your time. emotion_bigheart

Destructive Bunny

Panagrammic
I have passed along your thanks to ania1899. biggrin

Starshine
Hello everyone! 

Thank you so much for fixing the Gaia app! It's so much more convenient for me than the phone's inbuilt browser.
Thanks for passing along my thanks pan xd

Malevolent Gaian

Harbinger of Pandamonium
gum disease
Will we have some more QTD's (Quote Transmitted Diseases) soon?

I love them. :c <3
Maybe. ninja

Come on, Phoe...it's for gummy...everyone loves gummy...

If she can't have her QTD's...at least give her cake.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Uncle Kenny
Lazy river over everything else, no contest.

User ImageUser Image

I whole-heartily agree! 3nodding
                      Aquatica has two kinds, a regular innertube lazy river
                      and one where you wear a life jacket and go around "rapids".
                      I enjoy floating down the rapids a bunch!

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hello, all.

Wondering if there are any changes in store for the lite fish and abundance of them and other aquarium items.

Also wondering how soon or how long we can expect to wait until we see more formulas being released. Is the data really that difficult that it takes a lot of studying to see that there is a huge lack of formulas?

Thanks for constantly working hard to make Gaia better. It may be hard to see on the user end, but we (or at least I) know you are hard at work.

PS: Any chance of more of those real life "advertise gaia in public places" competitions from a few years back?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hi again admins, mods, and other gaia staff.

1) Can the stuck glitch be fixed in zOMG!? It occurs daily.
2) Can the free times of dms be posted in the zOMG! login again?
3) Will the zOMG! NPC Marshall ever appear at a gaiaonline event?

Fashionable Genius

When can we get a black laptop item?
And
Legend of Korra sponsor, is it possible?

Champion

Since the Sainte Ciel storyline features lesbians, is there going to be a EI storyline featuring some gay guys? biggrin

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam

and uh, can't think of any other questions right now but you know, it is the anniversary of zomg dev meets today so maybe it would be cool if you all (hq and staff) have a party on zomg sometime today? wink

Hiya Scully - good to see you around! Happy, erm, Meetiversary?! Hope it's a fun time for you biggrin

- Sisky

Malevolent Gaian

biglanky14

Not too shabby, not shabby at all. Just trying to keep my head above water like everyone else smile

How about you?

Oh, been working hard. Rewarded myself last friday with a new Galaxy Nexus phone...loving it so far! Not sure how this week is going to be...not sure if production at the lab will allow me to get my full forty hours gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff