Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

It's been a week since the the last Alchemy changes. Hope components had been easier to obtain overall. Please let us know if the change had been positive and other areas of improvements.

The Avengers movie is coming out this weekend! Anyone excited over the movie?

Welcome to the ATA thread!

----------------------

Update: Make sure you check out Pan's post a few down about one of our upcoming games!

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

User ImageUser Image

Hey... whee Only one gaia-related question from me this week!

FFFFFFUUUUU, I only have 1094 GC and want the REI bundle! DX Gimme dat recolor!
                      Yeah, I'm hoping I can see Avengers in 3D, but no guarantees.

Is it possible to request to be featured avi on a certain day? emotion_kirakira

Totally off-beat, but what would be your favorite part of a water park?
                      Eg: regular water slides, slides that take you under water, wave pool, lazy rivers, etc.
                      I'm going to Aquatica tomorrow, since it is getting so warm here in FL!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening, staff.

- Dev notices for when DMS is open to the public: When can we expect this to be implemented?

- I think the thread subscriptions page could use an update. Could you give users the ability to organize their subscribed threads using some kind of folder system? I was thinking folders that we could label. For example, if somebody is subscribed to a lot of GCD threads, that user could store them in a folder labeled "GCD." A bunch of SF threads could be stored in a folder labeled "SF." You get the idea.
1: Can we please get more frequent, and bigger updates to the gold shops every month? It's not fair that the cash shop gets more frequent updates, and now the cash items in total (according to Tektek) outnumber the gold shop items, which are mostly recolors, in the first place.

2: Can Rig Lists, Fanthreads, ect. get their own subforum, if they can't be moved to Gaia Guides and resources; since that's technically where they belong?

3: Can we get a hint on what the next CrosStitch theme will be?

4: Dark Reflection Sequel. When?

5: We've seen enough of Rigel and Mintaka to last a lifetime. How about more Saiph and Hatsya?

Malevolent Gaian

Hey there Admin, Developers, Artists, and how can I forget everyone's favorite...biglanky! How has your past week been? I hope all is well.

I don't have anything new this week...website wise that is. I did make the switch from iPhone to Android...again. I might have a smartphone addiction...oh well. I just know I'm in love with my Galaxy Nexus...

By the way...is the ATA date wrong?

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
We've been giving sneak peeks of our upcoming fantasy game at the conventions and, most recently, in the last Dev Meat, but we're close enough to beta that we wanted to start showing a sneak peek to a wider audience -- accordingly, we decided to show it in the ATA so that you could get a better sense of some of the exciting things that are coming up. Both of you.

We'll be gradually releasing details over the next month or two, but it's basically a free-to-play, high fantasy game, centered around PvP (but with a PvE component for those of you who would just prefer to play against the computer, and an entire story / campaign if that's your hankering). It is NOT an MMO.

To get the big news out of the way: this game will be available on Gaia first. After some time in closed beta, it'll be available in an open beta on Gaia so that we can tune the game and incorporate user feedback; afterwards, we'll make it available on both Gaia and Facebook. You will not need a Facebook account to play it. (We aren't sure yet whether Gaia members will be able to challenge Facebook users, yet -- we're still figuring that out).

The visuals are pretty amazing -- JK and the rest of our creative team have really outdone themselves -- so we wanted to give you a sneak peek of some of the types of creatures that you'll encounter in this fantastic world. Our apologies for the poor conversion on some of these videos -- they look about 10x better when you're actually playing the game.

Demons:

Dragons:

Kingdom:

More information in the upcoming weeks!
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

It's been a week since the the last Alchemy changes. Hope components had been easier to obtain overall. Please let us know if the change had been positive and other areas of improvements.

The Avengers movie is coming out this weekend! Anyone excited over the movie?

Welcome to the ATA thread!

Really need to work on the formula side of things now, formula prices(especially crafted component formulas) are rapidly climbing in price.

Just not enough out there to compensate for the higher demand due to the cache fix.

Scurvy Pirate

Crystal Sparda
User ImageUser Image

Hey... whee Only one gaia-related question from me this week!

FFFFFFUUUUU, I only have 1094 GC and want the REI bundle! DX
                      Gimme dat recolor!

Is it possible to request to be featured avi on a certain day? emotion_kirakira

Eg: regular water slides, slides that take you under water, wave pool, lazy rivers, etc.

Lazy river over everything else, no contest.

Dapper Dabbler

Mashed Potato Jones
Hey there Admin, Developers, Artists, and how can I forget everyone's favorite...biglanky! How has your past week been? I hope all is well.

I don't have anything new this week...website wise that is. I did make the switch from iPhone to Android...again. I might have a smartphone addiction...oh well. I just know I'm in love with my Galaxy Nexus...

Hey MPJ,

Lanzer apparently has trouble with dates smile

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Destructive Bunny

Hello everyone! 

Thank you so much for fixing the Gaia app! It's so much more convenient for me than the phone's inbuilt browser.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Will we have some more QTD's (Quote Transmitted Diseases) soon?

I love them. :c <3

Malevolent Gaian

biglanky14
Mashed Potato Jones

Hey MPJ,

Lanzer apparently has trouble with dates smile

Haha, well we all are, after all, only human. Everyone makes mistakes. How have you been, biglanky?

Dapper Dabbler

Platonix
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Thanks as always Platonix!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Crystal Sparda

Steep and fast slides that make you go vrooooooooooom....SPLASH! :0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces