Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

midou108
why did u get rid of OMGPOP
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it!!!!
OMGPOP was recently purchased by Zynga (Farmville, Cityville). So now they own the rights and Gaia cannot post the games due to copyrights.

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Tobi-chann

hey everyone! :'D
I was wondering if we could possible get some more food i am items in the future. Maybe an i am Pancake item, or pizza? and like, the pancake could leave a small trail of butter when in towns/zomg/etc. 4laugh

ALSO COULD WE GET A HONEY BADGER ITEM?

1. ^THIS^. I really REALLY want a pancakes item. When you guys said "New breakfast items for
Buttercup Cafe" I figured good ol' pancakes were a shoe in, but no. I've wanted to have equippable
pancakes since the Halloween '09 event w/ my beloved [NPC] Pancakes. Will we ever get one?

2. Speaking of equippable, when will you fix the viewing of users equipped lists? I can only properly
look at them on profiles. If I click the little arrow in forums or guilds they completely glitch out. sad

3. Could you please fix the [ img ] codes in guilds? If I use [ imgleft ] it doesn't work anymore. The text just
goes underneath the image (unless it's really small). I got stuck completely re-coding one of my roleplays.

Thanks in advance! I've been waiting all week for the ATA so I could get these bits addressed. heart

Edit - I posted this last week. Could I get a reply this week?
I'm gonna re-post it until someone notices me... xp

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Goddess of Skary Childrin
Leader Clair
Goddess of Skary Childrin
Why weren't there any items for The Raven or The Avengers? They are way better than Lockout.
I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Gaia has to be approached by the company/person who created the movies, otherwise they can only make knockoffs.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)
Dang.
Hi Sisky! I have two of your dolls! mrgreen

Dangerous Lunatic

I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Shanyume
30 days, than you can pm a mod and ask about it.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)
I really enjoyed the last round of housing updates, and was curious as to when you plan to add new items. Any time soon (please say yes!)? It would be awesome if you added one (or a few) items each month to The Faktori.

Manly Lunatic

Uncle Kenny
Kennsie
Why did you guys get rid of OMGPOP? I was addicted to balloono. :'(

This unfortunately is something we were forced to do as a result of Zynga acquiring OMGPOP. Our agreements with them to host the games on our site were nullified at that point so we had to remove them. sad

You think Zynga will want to reopen the agreement?

Tenacious Lover

30,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Energy Squad 200
So admins are you guy considering the ppl request on hair options? You know where we can buy hairs and have it in our inventory to save, and be able to change our hairs every day if we wanted.

8,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
Hello gaia admins surprised would there be participation of gaia in a Puerto Rico anime convention anytime in the future. emotion_kirakira They have one in the university near my house, but I will go to the other end of the island if I have to

Dapper Dabbler

Destrius
Since the Sainte Ciel storyline features lesbians, is there going to be a EI storyline featuring some gay guys? biggrin

Hi Destrius,

We're sworn to secrecy about EI plots smile

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Idk if you are going to read this or not. I was wondering if anyone was working on a gaia app for the android market?

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Can we please have more Human Skintones?

Also: thanks for the plot update. Nice to see it's still, existentially, happening.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Laden or unladen?

Aryn
What's the air speed velocity of an African swallow? Just thought I'd throw that out there... >>;

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Will there be a Gaia GO app on the android market anytime soon?

Some of us are too poor for Iphones crying

kooberoo's Waifu

Versatile Punching Bag

16,000 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Falling For You 25
Kennsie
Why did you guys get rid of OMGPOP? I was addicted to balloono. :'(

You could always, oh I dunno, go to omgpop.com, you know. It's not like the game fell off the planet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff