Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Consumer

16,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Leader Clair
Goddess of Skary Childrin
Why weren't there any items for The Raven or The Avengers? They are way better than Lockout.
I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Gaia has to be approached by the company/person who created the movies, otherwise they can only make knockoffs.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)
Dang.

Inquisitive Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Castiel Lover
Hello, all.
Thanks for constantly working hard to make Gaia better. It may be hard to see on the user end, but we (or at least I) know you are hard at work.

PS: Any chance of more of those real life "advertise gaia in public places" competitions from a few years back?

You are most welcome - thanks for the nice feedback. We are always working to make Gaia a more fun, exciting, and better place for everyone! ^^

As for the "advertise Gaia in public places" question - yes, we are going to be bringing this back! If you feel so inclined already, please feel free to go ahead and do something and send us a picture to let us know! We'd love to see it 3nodding

- Sisky

Eloquent Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
I got a question on an old item. The in da hood sweater (Any color ) All of them have lost the pose hood up and face exposed. And quite frankly was how i used it and chance to get the pose back?

Unsealed Glitch

i have two questions!

1) is there any chance that you could give us the option of opting out of the tipping thing?

2) is there any chance that we could opt out of getting the lite fish? i do not care for them, nor will i use them. i'd like them to stop cluttering up my already prodigious inventory.

Shy Receiver

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I've never taken part in this, and really have no pressing questions, but would like to back up a few things I have seen on here:

1) It would be awesome to have more gold shop items. I do the $10 a month thing, but it would be nice to not spend money on everything. So...more gold items, please...If possible of course.

2) Us droid members are kind of in the dark. It's really annoying to see all of these updates for the imarket, and to know there is nothing for us, plus it's really hard to use any of gaia on a tiny cell phone screen as it is on a computer. So, do you see a plan for this in the near distant future?

and...

3) Do you like waffles?

Dangerous Lunatic

Kennsie
Why did you guys get rid of OMGPOP? I was addicted to balloono. :'(
I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

If you read the Dev Notices, you would see they changed companies and Gaia is required to remove the games.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)
midou108
why did u get rid of OMGPOP
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it!!!!
A new company owns it now.

8,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Hey all you admins, Artists and Dev's alike *hands out cookies*thanks so much for everything you do! I was just wondering if you guys would ever consider having a bank we could deposit our gold in? and maybe we could have a pin number for added security so it's harder for potential hackers to take our gold, just a simple idea that I hope you guys could consider, thanks! 3nodding heart

Dangerous Noob

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Keep up the good work, all my questions have been asked by others! Love the new re-color that came out today though.

Anxious Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Hello,I would like to bring up something has has been concerning me quite a bit.
I have the items "Astra XVI Charcoal Curiosity" and "Elegant Veil" however I am not able to wear them both at the same time, And Iv tried other combinations like "twin wolves" with my Veil but they still cancel each other out. This is rather disappointing due to the character I am trying to portray and I wondering if this is suppose to happen, maybe there is some way this can be fixed,

Great thanks,

-Blind

Devout Consumer

16,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Hey Gaia Admin do you think I'll ever get Cherubic Queen of Solair? sweatdrop

Dapper Dabbler

Scobre
Hi again admins, mods, and other gaia staff.

1) Can the stuck glitch be fixed in zOMG!? It occurs daily.
2) Can the free times of dms be posted in the zOMG! login again?
3) Will the zOMG! NPC Marshall ever appear at a gaiaonline event?

Hi Scobre!

Do you mind PMing those suggestions to Swarf? He's not actively working on it, but he's helping set the priority of the bugs we're fixing, so these are good for him to know (if he doesn't already). Thanks!

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
How come igot 2mil and i didn't show up to my account?
Hello Admin, Hope you have a nice evening. I was wondering, is there any possible way to lower the costs and prices to do alchemy? I don't have 800k, nevermind 3 mil gold just to buy components. I know you have recently made a change to philosophers cache, but we actually need the poor gaians to actually be able to make something out of the resources they have. I would recommend the lite fish, since they just take up space and their items aren't so hot. Thankyou.

5,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I was just wondering if anytime soon you guy can make a recoloring of donna del carnevale?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games