Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

The news just kept talking about the prince William wedding lately. How many people here have been following the wedding?

As the Easter event is coming to an end, we have continued working on new manga and also the next gold shop release.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hey, guys! Lurking, may snipe a question or two.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Hey guys, getting sick of us yet? I'm all hyped up on Easter chocolates today. dramallama

I gathered up a few questions, concerns and just thoughts in general from the both the guild and forums for you guys, so here we go.

-A few of our members brought up some concerns about the event balancing after they tested out the rate that both sides got eggs. They claim that Diedrich's eggs seemed to appear much more often and consistently than EB's eggs. Is it possible that the event was tipped in Diedrich's favor for some reason?
We also noticed that the egg count in general for when we got to 200 eggs was incredibly unstable, with numbers jumping around wildly. Sometimes both sides were being told they were losing at the same time. How come?

-I recently won 4th place in the avi arenas and ended up getting a fair bit of lashback about it. It seems a lot of people are very frustrated with some people using guilds to boost their rates. Would it be possible to make that sort of thing against the rules to make things fair for those that do not have guilds to back them up? Also, would it be possible to raise the entry pricing to encourage more high quality entries?

-I noticed many Gaians discussing an idea for a Summer event so I told them I'd bring it to an AtA on their behalf. Diedrich's eggs look like they're undergoing mitosis and that they may develop into more grabbits, which would then attack the Gaian populace, breeding a new type of grombie. The Easter Bunny's eggs look like either bombs or small components for larger machines, which could be used as weapons of some sort to counter the grunny invasion. I'm sure this could be spun into something interesting.

-We'd really like to know, who's the artist responsible for this sexy piece of a** art? link

-Couple other things some members wanted to say, which I'll just quote directly:

"You know what would be sweet justice? If the Easter Bunny has to save the demigods from the vampires. He would be the most awesome anti-hero. Time for some R-E-S-P-E-C-T. "

"I would love it if his seemingly impromptu return is the beginning of a conflicted EB who still desires the recognition and fame of his fellow holiday figures but realizes, albeit dimly, just how petty he's being."

User Image

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Remember when the Cat's took over for April Fools? The cat artist were gonna make a shrimp themed armor, and I love (absolutely, completely love) food themed clothes. Any chance you'd consider making that armor?

Also, seems we have very few evolving items going on right now. Whats the future look like for EI's?

Also, if we have ideas for items (like Easter baskets) where should we post them?

Time-traveling Senshi

Dude Lanzer game seven Blackhawks and Canucks. Man I was TOTALLY wrong last week TOTALLY. We're so superstitious here in Chicago the readio station that broadcasts the Blackhawks and the Blackhawks themselves are sending the weekday afternoon radio host to Vancouver just to see if his good luck streak can work it's magic again.

Anyhow, a quick question here. Has the art staff working on gold shop items ever considered a white recolor of the G-LOL set? We have a white elegant set so I don't see why we can't have a white recolor of the G-LOL set. There is some user support for the idea.

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hello Gaia staff, i hope your Easter was as pleasant as mines.

1. I love the Easter event, but i feel its a bit slow. I started the day even started and i only collected 49 eggs so far and i would like to get the other 151 egg before the event is over. So my question is how long do we have til the event is over and as the even wines down will u speed up the amount of eggs that will appear on the final days of the even so that every body who is behind like me will be able to complete the event?

2. Are the Gambino's Italian?

3. What is your favorite toppings on a pizza?

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Okay, your Lanzerness (maybe a new name for yourself thar? surprised ) I haz questions:

1. I heard that you guys at Gaia HQ weren't 100% sure about whether you were or weren't going to do a Gaia Prom Event, or something similar, so I was wondering if there had been any developments, now that the Easter Event is almost over? Also, I heard someone suggest something about having a Ball instead of a Prom, so that the Event could appeal to all age groups, rather than just the younger users, but still...

2. Just out of curiosity, is the Hot Topics Forum for the Royal Wedding going to be the only thing for it, or is there going to be any items, or anything like that as well? I'm just curious, as quite a lot of negative things are being posted about the Wedding at the moment... neutral

3. If Gaia had it's plot made into a movie(s), who would you like to have cast as the NPCs? lol

Heroic Warrior

heart Hey Lanzer and Pan!

I noticed the $15 EI which is the most expensive EI Gaia has served up. This may not be a question for you and more for the artist, but I am wondering what is going to make this EI stand out among the previous EIs?

Pan can you share with us your thoughts on a possible new Inventory Arranger?
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

The news just kept talking about the prince William wedding lately. How many people here have been following the wedding?

As the Easter event is coming to an end, we have continued working on new manga and also the next gold shop release.
Will YOU MARRY ME!? biggrin heart
hey i have a question i tried using a gaia cash card a $10 dollar one and it said it was a invalid number what do i do?

Time-traveling Senshi

Panagrammic
Hey, guys! Lurking, may snipe a question or two.

Hey Pan. Any talk amongst your group of programmers doing another Spring Cleaning session this year? I really liked that whole "event" last year when your programmers intereacted with the users to vote on the things that we'd like to see fixed around the site. Also, are we going to see any more fireside chats in the near future and if so about what?

Invisible Lunatic

I promise this isn't a trolling attempt, I'm really just out of the loop.

Is there an easter zOMG event? Is it just a repeat of what happened last year? If so - why would it not start with everything else?

Wealthy Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I love you. =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers