Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Any hints to the Summer Event?
Can we have the Angelic/Demonic Imp's back?
What new games can we expect from Gaia?

Retro Punk

A question about " Comments ". Was intentional to not be able to view comments , when set to " Minimal" ??

Wheezing Entrepreneur

Leader Clair
Fancy Timm
Can i have some gold to buy things then therefore boost the marketplace value(:
I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

lol No, but you can earn the gold yourself like everyone else.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Dang! worth a try(:

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
About the Croßstitch items. I found them either looking bad, or to complex. I kinda miss the old style of avatars.

Oh! I had an idea. Next Year for Gaian Anniversary, why not temporarily set the site up back to the lay out for Go Gaia?

Desirable Man-Lover

Miss Elizaveta Hungary
Sup everyone?
Has anyone else noticed a problem with receiving Gaia Cash? I've been doing a ton of offers but getting no payout!

I have too.

Dangerous Lunatic

BridgeTrollolol
I want to know why I can't sell the items that I bought with gaia cash that I received by buying cash cards today, 4/23/12 30$ shouldn't have to wait since it didnt process through paypal
4/20/12 i bought with paypal and spent it. 25$ 7 day wait.

If you didn't spend all of the cash from paypal, you have to wait another 7 days since it can't distinguish between the two.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Rezient's Waifu

Snuggly Kitten

48,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Leader Clair
Robotic pokemonfan
1.Will there be another Pie Hard?
2.Will you put VJ video back up?

2. VJ will never come back, because 1. It was rarely used by people, and 2. people were posting pirated videos on it.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

oh well what about the Pie Hard?

Celebrating Gaian

DJ Helsing
Hi everyone hope all is well.

I'll be lurking and responding to posts relating to me.

When is the next time Gaia will be in NYC?
Are there going to be new rings for zOMG?

No Results Found's Significant Otter

DJ Helsing
emotion_awesome Is there anyone you know of that has a hoard of your Birthday donuts? I/m trying to get 2k of them I have about 500 on my mules? lol
biglanky14
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

I hope that those who are working in their formulas find the new Philosopher's Cache to be more useful. Moving forward we'll continue to work on the rarity and availability of components and formulas. What about the new items for Crossstitch? Did you collect any new items?

Let's get started with this week's ATA!

Huge kudos to Constipated Trillionaire, Krissim Klaw worlds suckiest vendor xp , and ComtesseNicoleDeLancre for crafting the Backwings! That's amazing, and made for some fun news to spread around the office this morning.

And thanks for your other feedback - that's all stuff we can definitely take into consideration.

Thank you, glad we could make Monday morning a little more enjoyable!

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
I +1 both Krissim and Constipateds posts... we need the D*C items that are now virtually extinct back in D*C, and we should be awarded all the poses in the final finished wings, since the medium wings go with some avatars better than the large ones will... and it wouldn't be much effort to add/fix, considering that snafew with the minthamella where it had azuramella poses instead of minthamella poses(heck you STILL can't find minthamella the item by searching minthamella on vend you have to search azuramella.)

Noob

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
Why can't the tektek dream avatar creator create the outfits without overlapping each other like how they'd be on Gaia? gonk

Fashionable Genius

Is a Legend of Korra sponsor available in the near future?

Hopeful Girl

Mecha Neko NPC Murasaki: Is a Trap? Biglanky already answered this on page 2. emotion_facepalm

Any hints to Summer Event?

Airships. Can we bring them back?

Any more RIG Characters becoming active profiles?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff