Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

amazing clare bear
Will your next items for the store mecha neko be black butler items ?????
I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

It would depend on who sponsors Gaia.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Magnetic Survivor

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Admin would you plz let the people in canada get to go shop in mecha neko!!!! plz

Dangerous Lunatic

AS-Ace
Leader Clair
AS-Ace
Hey guys I love this site! If I'm not on I'm at school, sleeping, or grounded from the computer XD
I was just wondering if we could have a lot more Gaian made Items contests because I have seen plenty of great ideas!

There is one going on at the CrosStitch store.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Ik but i mean more like random items instead of focused on dark, emoeyish items. Not that I have anything against it but a lot of people like regular rally f** items such as lusty, cloud, demonic anklets and stuff. And a lot of people love slippers.

You can always post a thread in Site Feedback with examples.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
a few questiongs:

one whats happened to Lex and Edy
and 2 will there be any backstory (aka when he was a kid or his parents) for Nicu
and 3 how old is nicu ? emotion_kirakira

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
One more question [and last]:
Are people outside the US ever going to be allowed to shop from Mecha Neko?

O.G. Sleuth

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
what format should cross stitch entree's be preferably?

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Leader Clair
Zolcrailtis
Leader Clair
Zolcrailtis
Hello there, admins! I want to ask.
Can it be possible if the inventory arranger could be made better? For example. The equip part of it. I and many others would love if we could have different tabs for it, like in the normal avatar dress up. It would make it a whole lot better to organize the equip part. It's a hassle having all the items together, head items, accessories, tops, bottoms, shoes, items, animated items. Especially with a big inventory. Please, I hope this would be put into consideration. It would be a big help.
Hopefully, I wasn't too confusing.

It is on the very long list of things that are eventually getting updated.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Thanks for answering my question. Hopefully it will be done soon. :')

And thank you for not bitching me out for not being a admin/mod/dev.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

As long as you know the stuff going around. I'm all for anyone to answering my questions.

Philanthropic Treasure-Seeker

18,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey there guys!
This'd be my very first ATA that I actually have participated in, but I've lost count of how many I've seen in the past. :3
I have no complaints at all, I'm personally excited to see what Gaia's future has to hold, and I'm even more excited to see you guys at A-Kon this June!

Dangerous Lunatic

Solemn Edelweiss
One more question [and last]:
Are people outside the US ever going to be allowed to shop from Mecha Neko?

Gaia would most likely need permission/sponsorships to allow tha.t

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Any news on the mobile app being fixed?

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Nyowpotopop
So I have two questions of a somewhat serious nature;

Can we get more mods in the Minishops forum? I am finding myself in a bit of a situation that I somewhat resent. A while back a friend and I started a joint shop where we were doing some fanart in poses similar to the original poses of the characters involved but were clearly our own, unique pieces because they were templated lineart and the originals were sprite sheets. A few people came in and complained, caused a lot of drama, and the thread got shut down as breaking Gaia's Minishops ToS for use of copywritten images without permission within a week.

Now, a couple years later, I find this rule being violated EVERYWHERE far more blatently. I find shops that have art so close to the original versions I can't tell it apart. Especially for styles such as My Little Pony, Adventure Time, and other easy-to-draw cartoons. People who draw fanart (and I'm not talking about making avatars into it but characters from the series) or use bases in the styles are everywhere. Further more, when I report them I never see anything done about them! I have been waiting a month for a shop selling nearly pixel-perfect MLP ripoffs that I reported to be taken down. Does it now take drama and a fight in a thread to get it taken down for ToS violations? Or could I rightfully re-start my own shop and expect the moderators to NOT take it down this time?
Not to mention the atrocity that is Personalized Graphics. I counted on the front page alone half the shops that were using graphics from professionally taken photos of celebrities for things like magazines, movies, and news reports.... These were pictures just snatched off of the first few pages of Google for chrissakes! If I went through the first 10 pages of shops in Personalized graphics and reported every ToS violation I'd be reporting 50 shops. And almost NONE of them give brush and texture credits. It's now commonly considered perfectly acceptable to pull whatever image you want off of Google to use in your personalized graphics shop. I'd happily report them all were it not for my fear of falling into the category of "abusing the report system" for reporting 50 shops! And I doubt many of them would be pulled.

The second thing I'd like to address is if you guys have any plans to change the <3</3 system. It's becoming a common problem for trolls to gather mule accounts and friends to mass-downvote topics. I saw a charity today that had dropped from a rating of 118 to 86 in a matter of a few hours thanks to this sort of thing. I've experienced similar acts in my own threads and I'm not alone. I know of absolutely no one who likes this rating system better and dozens of people who absolutely hate it. The whole thing has just become a way for people to troll anonymously and bring people down. In fact if you have a troll on your tail for whatever reason you can frequently find a topic that has nothing but reserved posts and a rating of -5 without any content. There was even a period in time when people were selling downvotes in the services forum and you could buy up to 20 downvotes from a single shop!
I'd like to personally suggest the ability to simply turn off the voting system on your own individual topics to stop trolling. But there's tons of other ideas out there and I know lots of people for whom it has become a big problem... And I'd love to see some sort of change come to it.

Familiar Poster

will any of the rig npc's be used again ??????

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Jenni Tsukiko
Hey there guys!
This'd be my very first ATA that I actually have participated in, but I've lost count of how many I've seen in the past. :3
I have no complaints at all, I'm personally excited to see what Gaia's future has to hold, and I'm even more excited to see you guys at A-Kon this June!

congrats emotion_awesome

Dangerous Lunatic

Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
Any news on the mobile app being fixed?

They are working.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Blessed Sex Symbol

Oh wow, an admin actually replied! I really appreciate that. xD
Question number 2, I suppose!
As an artist, I was wondering what fruit an admin would like me to make an outfit piece out of for the next contest. Maybe something dark-ish, as that is my forte'.
Just curious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces