Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Shirlox
biglanky14

Last week I asked who wanted some art. You were the only one who replied.
I finished this a day after you asked, but school work got me all busy and stuff.
I saw the announcement for today's ATA and realized I needed to give you your free sketch!
emotion_awesome

Hope you like it and that all the other staff get jealous of how strong you are.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This also gives me hope that I can get those washboard abs by eating hot dogs!

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

I hope that those who are working in their formulas find the new Philosopher's Cache to be more useful. Moving forward we'll continue to work on the rarity and availability of components and formulas. What about the new items for Crossstitch? Did you collect any new items?

Let's get started with this week's ATA!

Is There Any Possibility That Gaia Will Bring Back VJ gaia_angelright gaia_nitemareleft
Sir Banana Slug
Kalista Alice Raine
Sir Banana Slug
I give up with my question. >:

Amen.
lol. Cute avi by the way

Thanks. :3 You too. We're wearing the same item.

Unbeatable Firestarter

10,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
how do i get gold more quickly

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Charlie Shean
hello I need help with my geometry homework.
How doI go about finding a geometric mean?

sry cant help you there!

Angelic Nitemare

siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
I got distracted looking up Disney Songs....
Which Disney songs?! *coughcoughLiloandStitchsoundtrackhopefullycoughcough*

- Sisky

ALL THE DISNEY SONGS! scream

Currently getting one or two songs that I like from all the Disney and Pixar movies.

Malevolent Gaian

siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
I got distracted looking up Disney Songs....
Which Disney songs?! *coughcoughLiloandStitchsoundtrackhopefullycoughcough*

- Sisky

Come on Sisky...everyone knows it's hotta unda da watta...Under da Sea!

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Tsuki_Kirkland
I have two questions

1. Is there any possibility of making an account option that gives an individual users the ability to not see the voting system when they click it.

2. Are you all coming to A-kon again this year?

Yes we will be at A Kon

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
A few things I wanted to say:

1) The Gaia on the Go App stopped working (can't log in now)

2) Hope to see an App for Soul Crash soon, even though I still haven't played the FB one.

3) You should definitely create some other App that's unique to iOS and will let us earn gold and rewards on Gaia (Another game, not the GoG app).

4) Sad to see the OMGPOP games go, but I only played them for a while anyways.

5) Celebrity Snare. Anyone remember that? Card collecting?

6) Faunzy's Flute. Active item. The first. But why the last?

7) Crossstich should let us make buddies or Custom SD Plus dolls. smile

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I had another question for you all , when the FMA sponorship is open will you all be opening the Mecha Neko shop to everyone?

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
Krissim Klaw
Gtsluvr
User Image ..<.. I may be a 1 inch tall bugman but my love is as big as the world. I don't mind if you squish me but first let me see your "sole" ^///^

User Image
So I'm currently working on Angelic Backwings which is daunting and expensive enough as it is. We have a problem though. I keep FAILING at crafting the 10th formula.

At 1mil an attempt and low odds, it's fine to fail maybe 3 or 4 times, but I've failed 11 times already and it's still not crafting! It's been suggested before to look at how the crafting system deals with fails. Before anything else can you do with alchemy can you please take a look at this right away? Before anyone asks, nothing is soulbound or such so it's not glitching.

It's purely the system is really bad at this fail rate and it needs a serious look into. I don't have an unlimited amount of gold to spend, nor am I rich and I can't keep going burning 1mil an attempt like this. User Image
gonk

This is still a problem... *Sigh* At the very least there should be a safety net where if you fail a certain amount of times it automatically grants the next one. =(

Yep. I'm down to near 0 gold and can't continue attempts till I build another mil to try again. I'm so close to 11 too and it's just so painful not seeing the next formula. User Image

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
Lanzer
Hello everyone!

I hope that those who are working in their formulas find the new Philosopher's Cache to be more useful. Moving forward we'll continue to work on the rarity and availability of components and formulas. What about the new items for Crossstitch? Did you collect any new items?

Let's get started with this week's ATA!
i never got to submit my entry for the last contest and you expect me to design AGAIN?!
Hey guys, just thought I'd bring up that the Gaia on the go app still isn't working for me, are you working on a fix for this?

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
MistressMinako
biglanky14
MistressMinako
- The Golden Giftbox formula, to my knowledge, still goes unfixed. It calls for more components than the Cache formula. I would like to see the GG brought in-line with the Cache and Case.

- Thank you for giving swarf some time to put up the Easter event. I still would have liked to see the creme Sundae Sweets that was promised two years ago, especially since you stuck the mint Sundae Sweets in Alchemy. I would also like to see a release of Integrity, since the original point has been lost as Abuse is now a Kamila drop (I don't know how much control anyone here has over this though).

- Thank you for the green goo glitch removal on the Vampire Sound. However, Vampire Sound is still glitched in flash spaces.

- Will we be seeing more anime sponsorships? Is the new store going to be used for anything other than a cash shop double? Will we be getting knock-off items outside of RIGs/official sponsorships? Can I get the Duel Disk I've been requesting for the last 8 years once Saban finishes buying the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh?

Hi MistressMinako,

1) That's one of the things that is on our list of possible things to tweak, although we want to give the Cache change a little time so we can see the effect it's having.

2) Unfortunately I can't really speak to your points here, although we're happy Swarf was able to put it up too!

3) Thanks for the heads-up - I can pass the word along.

4) It's definitely possible you could see more anime partnerships. As for the new store, I'm not entirely sure. It might go away, or we might find a use for it after FMA is done. As for the other items, that gets out of my area smile

- So far, the Cache change seems to be a positive one. Anything that makes Alchemy more accessible is a plus in my book.

- No problem, glad to help. Love the Vampire Sound for the way it floats but I'm bummed that since the change was made to the static pose last week, it now shows bits of the walking animation in flash spaces. Would love to see it fixed as this is my favorite item to wear in zOMG.

- After reading other responses, it looks like Mecha Neko will hang around for possible future partnerships. I think it's a clever way to region-lock items as per contract stipulations. Plus I just really want a Duel Disk orz

Thanks for taking the time to respond heart

I think that it would be amazing if Mecha Neko had items from Inuyasha.... o.o just saying

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
DJ Helsing
Tsuki_Kirkland
I have two questions

1. Is there any possibility of making an account option that gives an individual users the ability to not see the voting system when they click it.

2. Are you all coming to A-kon again this year?

Yes we will be at A Kon

Yes~ I was hoping you would .Can’t wait to see you all there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff