Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Hi Guys!
Happy Monday! smile
First off, I just want to say a big THANKS for both the Main Site Easter Event, and especially, for not only bringing Easter back to zOMG!, but for having it run concurrently with the Main Event.
When one considers the fact that zOMG! is in Maintenance Mode, I don’t think there’s anything more we could have asked for. blaugh

Now, on to business...
1) I just noticed that Fan Expo in Toronto is no longer listed as a stop on the Gaia Convention Tour! eek
Please tell me that this is just a glitch in the schedule! gonk
2) zOMG! Updates...are there any to offer with respect to glitches that are currently being worked on, and the potential automation of the Server Cycling process?
3) Based on the undeniable success of the z!Easter Event, is there any chance that we could see recycled versions of Halloween, and even (gasp)...Christmas? emotion_kirakira
I have always wanted to see the Barton Christmas Tree in its full glory, but, having arrived in the dying hours of 2009, I’ve only seen it when it was a shadow of its original self. (I’m guessing)
4) Two words....Gummy Diedrichs.
If Easter instilled any lasting impression in what was left of my brain after two weeks of incessant quoting and scanning for Diedrichs, it’s that those little guys would make excellent gummies.
Get your Marketing guys on that, would you? wink

And finally, while I did enjoy and appreciate the Easter Event in the Forum, is there any chance that future Events could avoid the whole “Bump/Quote” concept?
It really does turn the Forum into a massive Spam Fest, and makes it very hard to find anything that isn’t a Bump Thread.
IMHO, one of the best things about Events, is the chance to meet a lot of people that I might not meet otherwise as they set up their own unique Topics. I’ve run into some pretty amazing people in previous Events, but like MoonRise, Grunnygeddon spawned so many Bump Topics that finding the more unique ones was pretty much impossible.

Regardless, thanks again for Easter! Despite my complaint, I had a blast as always, and if anybody actually makes it through this WOT, thanks for that too! smile

Dapper Dabbler

Lanzer
Hello everyone!

I hope that those who are working in their formulas find the new Philosopher's Cache to be more useful. Moving forward we'll continue to work on the rarity and availability of components and formulas. What about the new items for Crossstitch? Did you collect any new items?

Let's get started with this week's ATA!

Huge kudos to Constipated Trillionaire, Krissim Klaw, and ComtesseNicoleDeLancre for crafting the Backwings! That's amazing, and made for some fun news to spread around the office this morning.

And thanks for your other feedback - that's all stuff we can definitely take into consideration.
DJ Helsing
Hi everyone hope all is well.

I'll be lurking and responding to posts relating to me.
Do you at least take your DJ's off to wash behind your ears? emotion_puke
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire
Awesome Post
Pft our posts turned out way too similar. rofl

We're just too awesome emotion_brofist

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Krissim Klaw

Someone beat you to this post by 1 min. ninja

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hello, Lanzer and everyone. I want to say thanks for announcing the winners of the first CrosStitch contest. And the questions I wanted to ask about Mecha Neko has already been asked so I shall stay and talk to others that are here since I don't have any good questions to ask so far.
biglanky14

Huge kudos to Constipated Trillionaire, Krissim Klaw, and ComtesseNicoleDeLancre for crafting the Backwings! That's amazing, and made for some fun news to spread around the office this morning.

And thanks for your other feedback - that's all stuff we can definitely take into consideration.
You mean Worlds Suckiest Vendor, although I did whip Constipated a few times to keep him moving. blaugh

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
I've been cleaning up my inventory and I was curious:

Will the mini-event loot from zOMG ever be used? Specifically, items like the Grucken Feather, Zen Charm, etc.

Wasn't sure since zOMG is in maintenance mode now.

Edit: Cool, guess we're back to ignoring questions.

Dapper Dabbler

Junett
Hello staff! I have just a few questions.

1) Thank you guys so much for fixing the philosopher’s cache! It really makes me happy. It seems that alchemy will be a little more user friendly and I love the system you guys implemented. My question is, are there any plans to do the same for the alchemist’s case? Or at least do something about getting formulas more easily? It’s difficult to get any formulas that are level 2 and 3.

2) Is the gaia iphone app broken? It hasn’t been working for about a week or more. I can’t log into it and I’ve seen many threads from users complaining about it.

3) Also is Murasaki from the new mecha neko shop... a guy? Can we have some more information about this new NPC? (they kinda creep me out)

Hi Junett,

1) We've got a few things on our list of tweaks we could further make to Alchemy, and those are on the list. That's not to say that we're going to do them of course, but we're looking at them.

2) Yeah, looks like the login function wasn't working. I think it's back up now - can you let me know if it's not?

3) I don't have the background, but she is a girl smile
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret
Krissim Klaw

Someone beat you to this post by 1 min. ninja
Ebil vendors with their speedy fingers. I accidentally ended up typing V instead off pasting my post. Slowed me down. xd

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Starshine
Hello everyone,

Last week I mentioned being able to buy pancakes (alchemy component from housing store) in bulk. Lanzer said that might be implemented when stores get an update. Since that might be awhile I have an alternative suggestion.

Can we please get a bundle of pancakes in the housing store? When you open the bundle you get 100 pancakes. It can work just like how existing bundles work for RIG items.

It would save so much time for us to enjoy the other features of Gaia.

Heya Starshine! Hope your week has been going well. I actually really like the bundle of pancakes idea. I get the frustration with having to buy pancakes one...at...a....time. gonk I'm not sure if this bundle of pancakes can be made, but I'm certainly happy to ask about it. Repeatedly. Until people are sick of my asking.

Take care biggrin
Sisky

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Lurking lurking lurking.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Some comments/notes I want to make....
It's rare that I would say anything at a ATA, I usually let others talk, but I guess I will this time. xp This post will probably be long....

1] I would like to first mention...THANKS FOR THE CACHE CHANGES! Not only does it make alchemy a tons easier (well, not that easy, but easy enough), I even have hope to do the low formulas that are in the gold shop! Another thing I would like to thank you guys for, is for adding the Golden Giftbox components into the cache- I noticed that (such as the Shark's Blood). I'll finally be able to make the KO shirts! Thanks for that!

2] I'm sure various people have mentioned this...but those items needed for the backwings from D*C (such as that helm, and jacket etc), please add them back in and keep them there for future wing questers, to keep it fair. Unless there are plans to change the formula(s)? There have been other items from the shop that are needed for other formulas as well, but they are no longer there. And I might as well ask...will the case see similar changes as the cache or will it stay the same? In addition, the backwing formula(s) ask for some rare bugs- bugs that haven't been seen in a long time (such as the demon fly). So I am hoping that there will be an increase in seeing them in the new towns and the current old one until the new one is launched. Or to update the exchange to be able to exchange bugs for them- like with the fish for rare fish?

3] When will the Golden Giftbox formula see an adjustment? It is still the same, last I looked. The cache and the case were updated, but the GG was left alone, and it still need changes.

I believe this is all I have to comment/ask about today. I'm sure that any other concerns I have have already been asked/mentioned (even the ones in this post I'm sure). Thanks for reading...oh, actually one more thing....

Someone mentioned, about two weeks ago, if the Buttercup Cafe will get an update, in my case, cake. No real answer was given, but, will we get cake, PLEEEEEEASE?

Here is a thread on that: Y NO CAKE? crying (Item Request/Recolor; w/EXAMPLES) [/shamelessly self advertisement]

Hopefully any artists that are lurking will see this...or bring it up to them please. ninja

Malevolent Gaian

Zero Omega
Lurking lurking lurking.

I see you...I cannot unsee you with these mostly seeing eyes of mine! Your lurking technqiues are of no use!

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Krissim Klaw
DJ Helsing
Hi everyone hope all is well.

I'll be lurking and responding to posts relating to me.
Do you at least take your DJ's off to wash behind your ears? emotion_puke

and how long has he had that doughnut out? emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas