Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Crystal Sparda
2. More of a question for carbon:
Why don't profile comments show at all when set to "minimal"?
I know the dev notice said super long comments would be reduced in size,
but even a simple "hi" isn't even shown when looking at comments on the profile.
I'll put this on my list for this week. The code for profiles has a bazillion variants since there are soooo many dynamic options. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Angelic Nitemare

OH HAY! Now I remember...an idea for a cheap rig that grants the alchemy items that aren't renewable!

50 gc, and it has all the cheapy fail items everyone is missing!

or, you know, just add them to the CS at that price. or a gold shop at the gold sale price.

Steviegoesrawr's Husbando

Man-Hungry Lover

11,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Creamy Smooth
The Second Choumaru
Odd Cinderella
Mecha Neko NPC Murasaki: Is a Trap?
That's what I first thought too, with the manish jaw line she/he has.

Hold on there- is it a boy or a girl? What.... It has to be a girl, right?
Because that would be just weird..... If it were a guy in a Lacey dress...
You never been to a con and seen all the CrossCosplayers, have you?

Dangerous Lunatic

Lee-ChanXD
I posted in the bug report, but i guess ill mention here an issue I'm having with the aquariums.

hopefulyl its allright to post this heere .A.""

anywhoo i put new fishies in my tank n they both die when i click feed and i refresh and i try putting them in again and it does the same thing. my streamer fish turns upside down, and my squid falls to its side with x's on its eyes. why is this happening? xAx?
I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

If you hit the limit (17) You can't put any more in.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Junett
biglanky14

3) I don't have the background, but she is a girl smile

Thank you biglanky for answering my questions! Wow so she's a girl. eek

The iphone app is still giving me the login error. I tried shutting off my phone and reopening the app, but still nothing.

Man that's boring.

I'm gonna pretend she's a he just for fun.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
WideEyed
Hi Guys!
Happy Monday! smile
First off, I just want to say a big THANKS for both the Main Site Easter Event, and especially, for not only bringing Easter back to zOMG!, but for having it run concurrently with the Main Event.
When one considers the fact that zOMG! is in Maintenance Mode, I don’t think there’s anything more we could have asked for. blaugh

Now, on to business...
1) I just noticed that Fan Expo in Toronto is no longer listed as a stop on the Gaia Convention Tour! eek
Please tell me that this is just a glitch in the schedule! gonk
2) zOMG! Updates...are there any to offer with respect to glitches that are currently being worked on, and the potential automation of the Server Cycling process?
3) Based on the undeniable success of the z!Easter Event, is there any chance that we could see recycled versions of Halloween, and even (gasp)...Christmas? emotion_kirakira
I have always wanted to see the Barton Christmas Tree in its full glory, but, having arrived in the dying hours of 2009, I’ve only seen it when it was a shadow of its original self. (I’m guessing)
4) Two words....Gummy Diedrichs.
If Easter instilled any lasting impression in what was left of my brain after two weeks of incessant quoting and scanning for Diedrichs, it’s that those little guys would make excellent gummies.
Get your Marketing guys on that, would you? wink

And finally, while I did enjoy and appreciate the Easter Event in the Forum, is there any chance that future Events could avoid the whole “Bump/Quote” concept?
It really does turn the Forum into a massive Spam Fest, and makes it very hard to find anything that isn’t a Bump Thread.
IMHO, one of the best things about Events, is the chance to meet a lot of people that I might not meet otherwise as they set up their own unique Topics. I’ve run into some pretty amazing people in previous Events, but like MoonRise, Grunnygeddon spawned so many Bump Topics that finding the more unique ones was pretty much impossible.

Regardless, thanks again for Easter! Despite my complaint, I had a blast as always, and if anybody actually makes it through this WOT, thanks for that too! smile

Currently we are not planning on attending Fan Expo in 2012.

Unfortunately there are so many conventions that we want to attend but sue to a number of factors we had to cut back the number that we can attend this year and unfortunately Fan Expo was one of them. But that doesn't mean that we wont be there next year!

Dapper Dabbler

One Who is Not Loved
Not sure if this was asked already or not, but...

Will the new shop, Mecha Neko, be staying around in the future?
Or was it just made exclusively for the FMA item because of the restrictions?
And, if it will be used, will it have only official anime sponsored items, or any kind of anime knock off items?

Hi One Who is Not Loved,

I'm actually not 100% sure what will happen with the shop. It might just be used for this, or maybe we'd find a use for it afterwards.

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
Hello! I was wondering if you guys have heard that there have been a number of recent bot-sightings in zOMG lately? Mostly in Village Greens and Bill's Ranch. Some just say "hi" when you arrive on screen but say nothing else when Gaians attempt to engage them in conversation.

Another question I have is whether or not the armor buffs re-write after you buff RR4 then buff RR1 shortly after that?

Thank you for your time,

ValKyriePunk20

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Krissim Klaw
DJ Helsing
Hi everyone hope all is well.

I'll be lurking and responding to posts relating to me.
Do you at least take your DJ's off to wash behind your ears? emotion_puke

yes i do

Noob

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
A friend of mines wants to sue Gaia for causing him trouble in life.
He wants to suicide and blame it on this site.

What should I and the Staffs do?

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
cangelkitty
Can someone look into the iphone/ipad app it won't let me login sweatdrop
Same request from me!

I know someone already said it, but it still
Isn't working, also it has been impossible to find info from admins on this issue, dev updates or something would be really loved!
Saku-Chan Samurai
I have a question. How do you get the Formula Demonic Quest Inizio? I really like mammon's wings and the only way to get that item is to use this formula. But how do you get it? classified_northkittenstar

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/quest-formula-information-demonic-done-updated-angelic/t.77755549/

ninja

Tiny Cat

DARKNRGY
oMonstah
Hi again, guys!
So you've already confirmed you're going to somehow separate Monster Galaxy from facebook.. my question is, will the changes effect our current status in the game? I would hate to start again.

Also, why are there no wigs/body mods allowed for CrosStitch? Everyone loves those. 3nodding

Thanks!

I believe there will be a one-time migration where you can copy over your game data. I'm not clear on the details but that was the goal.

So, you have a choice to start over? That's a great idea. Thanks for replying, Dark~

Greedy Fatcat

Leader Clair

3. When you get a new achievement done, the box will automatically pop up, even when you have the 'Do not pop up again' box checked.

It works for me. Have you tried turning it on and then back off?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
x_l3RIANNA_x
I apologize if this is the wrong forum to be in right now, but a few months ago i had been hacked and i sent a message to gaia requesting help. where i was soon messaged by Xya; the Omni Moderator. But since i lost the information to access that email address i created a new one and asked if it was possible if she could send the new password to that email address.... But yet, its been nearly a month and i haven't heard back from her. what should i do... will i ever get my account back? Please Help Me heart

Could you send me a PM with some information relating to your case?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff