Happy Monday! smile
First off, I just want to say a big THANKS for both the Main Site Easter Event, and especially, for not only bringing Easter back to zOMG!, but for having it run concurrently with the Main Event.
When one considers the fact that zOMG! is in Maintenance Mode, I don’t think there’s anything more we could have asked for. blaugh
Now, on to business...
1) I just noticed that Fan Expo in Toronto is no longer listed as a stop on the Gaia Convention Tour!eek
Please tell me that this is just a glitch in the schedule! gonk
2) zOMG! Updates...are there any to offer with respect to glitches that are currently being worked on, and the potential automation of the Server Cycling process?
3) Based on the undeniable success of the z!Easter Event, is there any chance that we could see recycled versions of Halloween, and even (gasp)...Christmas? emotion_kirakira
I have always wanted to see the Barton Christmas Tree in its full glory, but, having arrived in the dying hours of 2009, I’ve only seen it when it was a shadow of its original self. (I’m guessing)
4) Two words....Gummy Diedrichs.
If Easter instilled any lasting impression in what was left of my brain after two weeks of incessant quoting and scanning for Diedrichs, it’s that those little guys would make excellent gummies.
Get your Marketing guys on that, would you? wink
And finally, while I did enjoy and appreciate the Easter Event in the Forum, is there any chance that future Events could avoid the whole “Bump/Quote” concept?
It really does turn the Forum into a massive Spam Fest, and makes it very hard to find anything that isn’t a Bump Thread.
IMHO, one of the best things about Events, is the chance to meet a lot of people that I might not meet otherwise as they set up their own unique Topics. I’ve run into some pretty amazing people in previous Events, but like MoonRise, Grunnygeddon spawned so many Bump Topics that finding the more unique ones was pretty much impossible.
Regardless, thanks again for Easter! Despite my complaint, I had a blast as always, and if anybody actually makes it through this WOT, thanks for that too! smile
I hope that those who are working in their formulas find the new Philosopher's Cache to be more useful. Moving forward we'll continue to work on the rarity and availability of components and formulas. What about the new items for Crossstitch? Did you collect any new items?
Let's get started with this week's ATA!
Huge kudos to Constipated Trillionaire, Krissim Klaw, and ComtesseNicoleDeLancre for crafting the Backwings! That's amazing, and made for some fun news to spread around the office this morning.
And thanks for your other feedback - that's all stuff we can definitely take into consideration.
Hello, Lanzer and everyone. I want to say thanks for announcing the winners of the first CrosStitch contest. And the questions I wanted to ask about Mecha Neko has already been asked so I shall stay and talk to others that are here since I don't have any good questions to ask so far.
1) Thank you guys so much for fixing the philosopher’s cache! It really makes me happy. It seems that alchemy will be a little more user friendly and I love the system you guys implemented. My question is, are there any plans to do the same for the alchemist’s case? Or at least do something about getting formulas more easily? It’s difficult to get any formulas that are level 2 and 3.
2) Is the gaia iphone app broken? It hasn’t been working for about a week or more. I can’t log into it and I’ve seen many threads from users complaining about it.
3) Also is Murasaki from the new mecha neko shop... a guy? Can we have some more information about this new NPC? (they kinda creep me out)
1) We've got a few things on our list of tweaks we could further make to Alchemy, and those are on the list. That's not to say that we're going to do them of course, but we're looking at them.
2) Yeah, looks like the login function wasn't working. I think it's back up now - can you let me know if it's not?
3) I don't have the background, but she is a girl smile
Last week I mentioned being able to buy pancakes (alchemy component from housing store) in bulk. Lanzer said that might be implemented when stores get an update. Since that might be awhile I have an alternative suggestion.
Can we please get a bundle of pancakes in the housing store? When you open the bundle you get 100 pancakes. It can work just like how existing bundles work for RIG items.
It would save so much time for us to enjoy the other features of Gaia.
Heya Starshine! Hope your week has been going well. I actually really like the bundle of pancakes idea. I get the frustration with having to buy pancakes one...at...a....time. gonk I'm not sure if this bundle of pancakes can be made, but I'm certainly happy to ask about it. Repeatedly. Until people are sick of my asking.
Some comments/notes I want to make....
It's rare that I would say anything at a ATA, I usually let others talk, but I guess I will this time. xp This post will probably be long....
1] I would like to first mention...THANKS FOR THE CACHE CHANGES! Not only does it make alchemy a tons easier (well, not that easy, but easy enough), I even have hope to do the low formulas that are in the gold shop! Another thing I would like to thank you guys for, is for adding the Golden Giftbox components into the cache- I noticed that (such as the Shark's Blood). I'll finally be able to make the KO shirts! Thanks for that!
2] I'm sure various people have mentioned this...but those items needed for the backwings from D*C (such as that helm, and jacket etc), please add them back in and keep them there for future wing questers, to keep it fair. Unless there are plans to change the formula(s)? There have been other items from the shop that are needed for other formulas as well, but they are no longer there. And I might as well ask...will the case see similar changes as the cache or will it stay the same? In addition, the backwing formula(s) ask for some rare bugs- bugs that haven't been seen in a long time (such as the demon fly). So I am hoping that there will be an increase in seeing them in the new towns and the current old one until the new one is launched. Or to update the exchange to be able to exchange bugs for them- like with the fish for rare fish?
3] When will the Golden Giftbox formula see an adjustment? It is still the same, last I looked. The cache and the case were updated, but the GG was left alone, and it still need changes.
I believe this is all I have to comment/ask about today. I'm sure that any other concerns I have have already been asked/mentioned (even the ones in this post I'm sure). Thanks for reading...oh, actually one more thing....
Someone mentioned, about two weeks ago, if the Buttercup Cafe will get an update, in my case, cake. No real answer was given, but, will we get cake, PLEEEEEEASE?