Welcome to Gaia! ::

unicorn spider's Compadre

Fashionable Lunatic

Ok, I've read and it says you're taking down the original towns when towns2 is finessed. Does that mean houses and everything will be gone as well? Or is that why there are construction zones?
I don't know about anyone else, but I would be pretty peeved if all the gold/cash I spent was for nothing....
Kiba Kiru
for the real world tax is used to help the state for things like paving roads and stuff like that, what is the 2% tax for in the marketplace?

The difference between real world and Gaia is also that the real world don't grant its people money for sticking around, talking, and playing games. In the real world central bank prints out some money, then the same money is switched hands between people constantly through trading of goods and services. This doesn't happen on Gaia. No user pay other users for what they do as a service for posting and browsing. So the Gaia economy work tremendously different than the real world economy. Gaia must create money so users can afford items, but at the same time, free money leads to inflation, so some money must be collected to keep the pool of money limited. Ultimately, the tax pays for items in the marketplace to be cheaper.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Azure_Chinggy
Shrimp_Man
Azure_Chinggy
I was wondering if there was already a way to have your bb codes saved so you don't have to copy and paste what format you like to use all the time such as how mine is grey, size 11, and aligned center o.o like, defaulted for whenever you post o:
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Have you tried the tektek addon for Firefox? It's what I use for mine.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

I use chrome because firefox doesn't run well on my computer ; n ;"
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Well then you might be better off using the better gaia addon. I used to have it but it slowed down my firefox. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/bettergaia-change-the-way-you-experience-gaia/t.45053993/

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Dapper Seeker

Meromictic

Actually, I was scanning over the avatars before I read the posts on the front page and I spotted you...

My first thought was "Argh! o_o I didn't mean to copy someone!! Oh dear!"

I truly am delighted to see such an interesting event taking place! And again, I am honored^^
Thank you for joining us on ATA! See you all next week!

Aged Genius

Black Dawn Rose
Ok, I've read and it says you're taking down the original towns when towns2 is finessed. Does that mean houses and everything will be gone as well? Or is that why there are construction zones?
I don't know about anyone else, but I would be pretty peeved if all the gold/cash I spent was for nothing....

The houses will be moved to Towns 2.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
GuinAoiichi
How is the Gaia Board game coming along?? Is it really based on Frontier Skies?

The game is great.

Were finishing up the final assets before releasing more information about the game.

Be sure to keep your eyes open for the announcement.

Regarding the second question YES it is Based on the theme and art from Frontier Skies.

With that being said it is not a replica of the online game but a completely new adventure game Themed after the online game.

Players will be able to create their own air ships, go on adventures, find rare discoveries and earn gold to see who comes out the richest adventurer.

More info to come!

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Corinth Maxwell
lanzer
Thank you for those of you who sent me birthday wishes through PM last week! I tried replying to as many messages as I could but for those who I couldn't get to, just wanna spend a moment to thank you all. biggrin

Well, don't worry......You'll find mine in last week's ATA thread. cat_xp cat_whee
siskataya

1. Many of us already know your views on the rather popular add-on "AdBlock Plus", but what's your opinion of the add-on called "NoScript"? It blocks many of the same things that ABP blocks, and quite possibly more than that. cat_ninja
We can't stop you from using any browser extension you want.
If you want to make sure we don't consider you a botter and you want help when you have support issues, you will need to run an unmodified, new version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or similar browser.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff