Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'll once again ask around for an update. Sorry but everyone's busy working on other flash related stuff, mostly related to zOMG right now.

Yes, everyone's got a ton of items stacked up, and we do want to release a new set of items for exchange.

Yeah we're talking about a sub-forum right now, will share more info soon.

We'll probably start with smaller fishes but yes we do have similar plans.

Sorry I'm a little slow in replying today. Hope to have more questions answered next week. Have a great week!

rubyaileen
A couple of questions tonight

I know it's been mentioned a couple of times, but why can't we get new puzzles in jigs? Some of the new artist pics for the EI's would make awesome jigs.

Will we ever see any new exchange items,for flowers, paper, fish?

any possiblity of booty grab threads being put into thier own sub forum of aquriums? any real aquarium questions or discussion kind of gets lost with all the booty grabbing going on.

and lastly...any possiblity of getting a Ruby Lionback(Like seen in the shallow seas) for our aquariums?

Love the new un-named fourm.

3,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dark Elf Pilfer
Once upon a time there was a discussion about having homes in other towns. What happened to that?

Barton is talk2hand

Yes -- the big question is when will we update homes & towns in a big way? having homes in Aekea, durem & gambino will very likely be part of that type of big update; but its probably a long ways off given the other stuff we are working on now.
I'll help nag Juno again for the G Ranger items :O

Okay, I'll pass the word.

Katerin
A masquerade event would be awesome!
Will we ever see G-Ranger items?
Could we please see Meredith in more comics?
Yes, we went from spring to summer over the weekend it felt like

Luckily there's air conditioning in the Gaia office, so it beats staying at home

Yes we've heard about it, one of our staff actually lived really close to the event. It's hard to imagine our own lives being at risk until the news hit close to home...

Darling Chibi Tenshi
User Image
My goodness~
It was REALLY REALLY WARM today huh?
I’m wondering~
How did you guys beat the heat…?
And~
I'm have you heard about the murder in CUpertino...
Nothing like that ever happen there~
gonk

User Image
Lanzer
Yes, we constantly talk about it, but usually something else pops out as the funniest idea.

Oh you have no idea. biggrin

Xavos Drakenal
Will robots make a major impact in the storyline in the future?(No need to say when, I just want to know lol )

Also, Why are you such a sexy beast?

That made my day.

rofl

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Uncle Haijin
I got a question!

Alright, it's like this. Let's say you have a home waxing kit and you just happen to stumble across a sleeping Johnny K Gambino. Would you get in trouble if you "accidentally" waxed the forest of fur on his chest? I really need to know. o Ao

Poaching bears is illegal.

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
SimplySimone
I_Illusion
SimplySimone
I_Illusion
SimplySimone
STFU DX
Have you guys(or whoever it may concern)chosen a name for the"Help us name this forum"Forum? >.<

Not yet, so far we've narrowed it down to about 100 or so names, but we're working on it.

Were any of my ideals chosen ;D, or did you at least notice me and went. "Oh hey there's I_Illusion" at all? I like being noticed like that.

I cannot say, it is "the forum which shall be named." Besides there were over 2,500 posts and a team of us reviewed them.

I see.. Well alright ^_^, I know what I'm doing next week for AtA, we can all play Hospital =D I want to be Mr. Doktur - Proffersur Illusion! I will treat people by chopping there heads off and killing the oompa loompa's inside of them =D

??? It's a good thing I'm going to prom with Liam. You're scaring me now. LOL

Lol, I'm just being Silly. You told me to never lose my sillyness =D I can stop if you want me to. And Liam D=, what does he got that I don't got? Other then being popular, and owning his own shop, and has a fan thread, and has girls over him, and... *stops*... Well you get the point don't you?

Dangerous Man-Lover

Oh yea, Thank you all for a good easter event this year!!

Rainbow Trafficker

I got a question!

Alright, it's like this. Let's say you have a home waxing kit and you just happen to stumble across a sleeping Johnny K Gambino. Would you get in trouble if you "accidentally" waxed the forest of fur on his chest? I really need to know. o Ao

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I_Illusion
SimplySimone
I_Illusion
SimplySimone
STFU DX
Have you guys(or whoever it may concern)chosen a name for the"Help us name this forum"Forum? >.<

Not yet, so far we've narrowed it down to about 100 or so names, but we're working on it.

Were any of my ideals chosen ;D, or did you at least notice me and went. "Oh hey there's I_Illusion" at all? I like being noticed like that.

I cannot say, it is "the forum which shall be named." Besides there were over 2,500 posts and a team of us reviewed them.

I see.. Well alright ^_^, I know what I'm doing next week for AtA, we can all play Hospital =D I want to be Mr. Doktur - Proffersur Illusion! I will treat people by chopping there heads off and killing the oompa loompa's inside of them =D

??? It's a good thing I'm going to prom with Liam. You're scaring me now. LOL
Yup, even though she's an underdog in terms of popularity.

Yes, first we'll need to get an update on the housing system that is actually broken...

We're going to get more regular items, don't know exactly what you meant by active items. :O

x_Graff_x
User ImageAre we going to see more of jose?

Is the the faktori ever going to get an update?

What happened to active items?

What happened to the sasha update we were supposed to get during the easter event?

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Once upon a time there was a discussion about having homes in other towns. What happened to that?

Barton is talk2hand

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lanzer
Yes, we constantly talk about it, but usually something else pops out as the funniest idea.

Oh you have no idea. biggrin

Xavos Drakenal
Will robots make a major impact in the storyline in the future?(No need to say when, I just want to know lol )

Also, Why are you such a sexy beast?

It's all the sushi he eats. blaugh

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
WildFang
I know for a while people petitioned for unisex items, but are we ever gonna get more gender specifics?

also we got pretty much all of alruna and sundae's clothing, but what about fondue and anurla?

question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces