Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Elf Pilfer
T a n b a i
I know you probably get asked this a lot but I rarely remember these and I usually forget to look through them as well but are we ever going to get backwings or other colored legwarmers?

Colored legwarmers are in Durem Depot. I'm wearing red User Image

actually, I meant more of the style i'm wearing 'cause some light green would be nice ^^;
edit: plus, those are more bulky than I am used to.

Rainbow Trafficker

Another question, another question!

Does X dye his hair? Because in the early manga, a bit of his hair poked out from under his cap and was brown, but now that we know his backstory, it ought to be naturally blonde.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Dark Elf Pilfer
T a n b a i
I know you probably get asked this a lot but I rarely remember these and I usually forget to look through them as well but are we ever going to get backwings or other colored legwarmers?

As for backwings, there will be a Quest to earn backwings. But before it can come out, there are many improvements that must be made to the Quest system...sadly, I think we'll be quite lucky if it comes out in 2009.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Someone broke the AtA. Who done it?

Edit: As I posted that a million other posts jumped up.

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I_Illusion
SimplySimone
STFU DX
Have you guys(or whoever it may concern)chosen a name for the"Help us name this forum"Forum? >.<

Not yet, so far we've narrowed it down to about 100 or so names, but we're working on it.

Were any of my ideals chosen ;D, or did you at least notice me and went. "Oh hey there's I_Illusion" at all? I like being noticed like that.

I cannot say, it is "the forum which shall be named." Besides there were over 2,500 posts and a team of us reviewed them.
Yeah there are a lot more that are being planned. Shopping for items will be made easier pretty soon, and the focus will switch over to community as we make forum more cool along with continued support for adding more guild features. We're thinking more about pets right now and we're also going to introduce more NPC related features!

Not pink links, but there will be more rare events site wide, and more gold being given for forum users as well as other features.

Actually we haven't talked about a monster design contest idea before. I think it would be fun!

I meant the Titan's Legacy, sorry for the confusion.

I created Gaia but only through the help of countless others did we grow to this size. I usually only get about 50 private messages a day, but the highest number was about 800 messages during an event. There are certainly funny moments, but I think I should move on to the next message. Feel free to ask the rest on the next ATA thread.

Chastler
(lol, another prom would be awesome!!)

Dear Lanzer and Staff,
LOVED the event. It was really well put together. Nice work!!! I have several questions today (sorry…) because I missed the last couple AtAs on accident… my bad ^^;;;

1. I know I’ve brought this up before… But now that the homepage is new, guilds are updated, and the inventory system is nice and fresh, what’s next? I mean, we have the EIs, we have the Cash Shop, we have the Aquariums, and zOMG… But whats the next big project for Gaia? I hear there may be a pet system in store? Or even a marriage system?

2. Will pink links ever be brought back?

3. Now that we are finished the stocking contest, what’s next? I think it would be cool to have one where people design fish. Or, maybe some zOMG stuff, like rings, or monsters. Have you guys ever considered that?

4. I remember a while back, you had talked about the Aquarium Rock, and why it was so expensive. You said it was an evolving item… I haven’t seen any evolution. When will there be an update about this?

5. Lanzer: I don’t know if you realized this, but you are pretty much the king of Gaia… You are the creator. You own it. Everyone looks up to you. Which makes me think: How many PMs do you get each day? Profile comments? What’s your funniest experience?

6. Have you ever considered breeding fish for aquariums? I think that might be a fun feature! Now, I know this takes away the “cash shop” aspect of it, but maybe, to make up for it, you would have to buy a certain item in the cash shop to breed with. I dunno… Just throwing out ideas XD

7. With all these new items (the MCs, the new evolving items, etc…) in the cash shop, I feel a tremendous urge to buy them. I can’t buy them from the MP, because I’m currently questing, which leaves the only option, which is Gaia Cash. Now, the closest Target/711/Wal-Mart/Rite-aid is a half an hour away. This makes it difficult to go out and buy Cash Cards. When I finally found out that you could mail your money in to you guys, I got really excited. However, I got a little concerned. If I were to send my money in the mail, what would happen afterwards? Would I get PMed? Would I receive anything back in the mail? What's that whole process?

8. Right now, the east coast is experiencing their first thunderstorm of the season. It's a tornado watch... I don't like it... gonk Just out of curiosity, do you guys enjoy thunderstorms? I know a lot of people who like to watch them, but I get nervous every time redface

Sorry for the long post… But it’s great to be back with the swing of the AtA…

Thanks!
Platonix
Dark Elf Pilfer
T a n b a i

As for backwings, there will be a Quest to earn backwings. But before it can come out, there are many improvements that must be made to the Quest system...sadly, I think we'll be quite lucky if it comes out in 2009.

darn. I really want some XD

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Platonix
Dark Elf Pilfer
T a n b a i

I will harvest so many of them o.o.... I want to have a 100 of each when they come out...

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Is there an ETA for the "dry land" critter aquarium?

Grunny subs and robofish...can they be aquarium items? (broke my own rule lol)
Oh, and lanzer, about the easter event. Expect 635 plastic eggs in the mail soon. XD Oh, and you can only pull one out a minute.

Yeah, I have a grudge for whoever designed the Easter event.

Rainbow Trafficker

Does Gaia have a version of the Child Protective Services? Because if so, they're really slacking: Singh and Gambino should have been taken into custody long ago for how they treat their boys. @.@
Yes, we constantly talk about it, but usually something else pops out as the funniest idea.

Oh you have no idea. biggrin

Xavos Drakenal
Will robots make a major impact in the storyline in the future?(No need to say when, I just want to know lol )

Also, Why are you such a sexy beast?

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
SimplySimone
I_Illusion
SimplySimone
STFU DX
Have you guys(or whoever it may concern)chosen a name for the"Help us name this forum"Forum? >.<

Not yet, so far we've narrowed it down to about 100 or so names, but we're working on it.

Were any of my ideals chosen ;D, or did you at least notice me and went. "Oh hey there's I_Illusion" at all? I like being noticed like that.

I cannot say, it is "the forum which shall be named." Besides there were over 2,500 posts and a team of us reviewed them.

I see.. Well alright ^_^, I know what I'm doing next week for AtA, we can all play Hospital =D I want to be Mr. Doktur - Proffersur Illusion! I will treat people by chopping there heads off and killing the oompa loompa's inside of them =D

Tricky Treasure

While we're on the subject of rare events..is there any plan to overhaul the Wooden/Enchanted Trunks? The items inside are a little lacklustre, especially given that Homes are in a state of limbo..it's just not exciting to get the, anymore. I'd love to see a new set of random event items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff