Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
What kind of College classes would one want to take to learn to be able to make an avatar type site? Or to work in a site like this?
Pirate Captain Sushi
Thank you devs and admins for the recognition of E CORP in this plot! IT'S TRULY AN HONOR! crying

Who were all the artists that helped out?

Many different artists helped out creatively, while Buki and Reapersun did a ton of work to make it happen.

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
DJ Helsing
Hey everyone hope all is well in your own little worlds! Everything is amazing in mine smile

Just incase anyone asks and i miss it!

If you have a suggestions of a convention that you would like Gaia to support in some fashion please have an OFFICIAL CONVENTION CONTACT PM ME and i'll most definately send convention support to their event including but not limited to gold cards and other prizes!

Feel free to drop questions my way i'll be in and out!!

How do you decide which Conventions you will go to?
Will you be at ColossalCon this year?

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Lanzer
Hello and happy Easter everyone!

How's the egg hunt going?
Good Good, do we get something after 500 eggs? I got 40 bunnies!
Arizona Ranger
User Image

From the bottom of my heart Lanzer, thank you. Thank you for listening to us, and thank you staff for bringing the Bunny back. I was speechless when I saw the event being rolled out, and words can't express my pride at seeing E-Corp had become a part of Gaia's canon. Again, thank you. I can't say that enough. heart heart heart heart heart heart

redface You're welcome. Happy Easter!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer.

- When will zOMG! be finally integrated with the rest of the site? Why does it keep getting delayed?
- If the zOMG! dev team can be pulled from the game to work on Monster Galaxy or other Gaia projects, why can't you pull some people from MG/Gaia-related projects to help work on zOMG!?
- When will swarf be back to working on the zOMG! buddies? I want them to finally get some passive abilities.

Sorry there are still work to do for the other team. We do have a schedule to meet so we can't make changes to the teams right now. As soon as the new game is released on Gaia we can look back at making adjustments in the future.
New game? Shouldn't you take a break from releasing new games and concentrate more on maintaining your current ones?

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
DJ Helsing
Hey everyone hope all is well in your own little worlds! Everything is amazing in mine smile

Just incase anyone asks and i miss it!

If you have a suggestions of a convention that you would like Gaia to support in some fashion please have an OFFICIAL CONVENTION CONTACT PM ME and i'll most definately send convention support to their event including but not limited to gold cards and other prizes!

Feel free to drop questions my way i'll be in and out!!

How much would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood, but was on a wood chuck diet? Mind you, this wood is very chuckible. gonk

Angelic Nitemare

Jayce Reinhardt
Ridley Starsmore

Y U NO HAVE A DUST BUNNEH FOR EASTER?!

I nominate myself fore next year's Easter bunny. 3nodding

Am I allowed to second this?

If I can I will. wink

@Epcot, if this helps.

Panagrammic
Essentially, yeah. You create an outfit (via the outfit slots), and can then offer the outfit + the items used for that outfit for sale -- that is, the items are taken from your inventory and put onto the outfit marketplace. When someone buys the outfit, they automatically get all the items + the outfit is added to their outfit slot.

Think of it like a marketplace for a collection of items.

LiXKuja
Can you explain the outfit marketplace? Is it just buying several items at once?

I believe in a better easter for tomorrow! And for all the little Gaians out there!

-Paid for by the friends of the Dust Bunneh Slush Fund-

And is THAT how that's gonna work?!

...Talk about a feature I'll never use.-_-;

Heroic Warrior

3 cheers for Lanzer!

Divine Muse

-Seraphoid-
Lanzer

Good Good, do we get something after 500 eggs? I got 40 bunnies!

I don't know if this helps any but I heard that what side has the most eggs gets a new item.

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Heh, mogamon. lol

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
Isn't this suppose to ask the admit? XD Anyhow I know you guys have been busy with Easter in all...but what about Earth day? It is the 22nd after all...>.>

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lanzer

Oh it's going good.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lord Lapin
Anaella
Lord Lapin
A question about the event... do the item grants end at 200 or are there more afterwards?

BTW: Thanks for using my faction! I now have bragging rights!

Lol, lets not get too big headed about it now.

User Image

That's hard in my case, my ego is large and I'm very elated!
But I should give credit where credit is due, you hench-hares did much more for the cause than I ever could. I just oversaw everything and shook my head in glee.

I feel like I could scream like an adolescent girl.
Don't do it, Boss. You'll embarrass us.

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey Lanzer, Admins and Devs, and possibly whoever else is watching.

I liked that whole Gaming thing the other day. Except for when they were saying that nobody is posting, and they didn't know the reason for about 25minutes?

And I'm not participating in any more Gaia events. I feel they are all too much the same.

Just one question, I think this week.

The Outfit Marketplace? Is that like Tektek?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff