Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

argo8
Leader Clair
argo8
firstly Happy belated birthday, Lanzer. xd
and I have something to ask about, I'm not really sure if I should ask on here but awhile ago I had a Zodiacal item it was Aquarius when I got it but now it turned into Aries for no reason and when I searched for Aquarius in the marketplace I couldn't find it, so what should I do to get my Zodiacal Aquarius item back, help me please. my zodiacal item turned into the 13 gen
If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
That's because it evolved.
Can I trust in my own heart
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?
But I really want it as an Aquarius, I can buy Aries cen from the cash shop but I want my item back, I really want the Aquarius gen... I need help..
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
Than you can either sell the one you have now and buy the one with Aqarius gen, and have it evolve again, or be patient and wait.
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

Sorry I didn't get a chance to look into it, some of the alchemy issues needed more attention but I'll definitely check it out when I get a chance. Sorry for the wait.

Tipsy Tipper

bronxbigred
MistressMinako
pyawakit
MistressMinako
Oh and can someone please fix the green goo glitch on the Vampire Sound? I've made reports and contacted PRISM and still waiting... do I need to send a PM to reapersun?

Oh yes! I'll get that taken care ASAP! heart

Thank you heart I would really appreciate it.

sorry to cut in like this
but your glowing lol heart

Sorry to say it like this, but your tank is the most epicess tank iv'e ever played in. x'D

Made over 5k from it. whee

Dangerous Lunatic

piratekittin666
Hi gaia staff,how are you guys doing tonight??

I have aquestion,one of my original acounts got banned in 06 i have the email for it and all,i was wondering how i can get it back or if i can even get it back?,i dont remember why it got banned eaither
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
You won't be able to do anything, since you have only a year to contest it.
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
bookspyder
Hey! I'm a part of this guild called the Daffodil Movement that honors and celebrates survivors of cancer for the month of April and was wondering if you could give it guild spotlight? As a cancer survivor myself, I'm really excited and proud to be a part of this guild and feel they deserve the attention for what they are doing. Thanks! biggrin

Definitely possible! Send in an e-mail to usertalk[at]gaiaonline[dot]com (just reformat the address to a real e-mail address) with your request.

Dangerous Lunatic

Celio Piccio
Will we ever get domo emotion back into towns someday?
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
Probably not, since the company/person/whoever that owns it called copyright infringement.
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

Dangerous Lunatic

Can I still just be me
The way I am?
1. Will you ever get around to fixing the layering glitches?
2. Will the artists ever create more unisex items? Preferably unisex EI’s?
3. Is the achievement box up glitch going to be fixed?
4. Are the Rally achievements going to be fixed?
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

Lonely Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Is this still going on i have a question...

Golden Egg

18,715 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
@ zomg devs or Lancer or someone in charge of zomg:

What if next year you make the grunnies part of zomg?? Like you coul have Diedrich slug around zomg and we could shoot the grunnies coming out of him with GGG??

How about it?
Thank you so much for joining us on today's ATA! Your support had inspired more staff and artists to join in and I hope you enjoy the additional company. See you all next week!

Dapper Dabbler

Fluorescent Nova
Leader Clair
Fluorescent Nova
Can we have an Update on the Spring Cleaning Proposals PLEASE!?
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
Freaking this.
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

....I just... really want to know if all my hard work was in vain....
D;

Hi Fluorescent Nova,

Nope - we of course can't do everything that was suggested in Spring Cleaning, but we've done some of the things on the list, and are going to keep referring to it for future projects as well. In the meantime, we'll be closing up the forum very soon.

Thanks for asking!

Dapper Dabbler

Thanks again to everyone for joining us today - and for wishing Lanzer a Happy Birthday!

I'm sorry if we didn't get to your question. As I mentioned earlier, we try to answer as many as we can, but since there are only a handful of us here, we can only get to so many.

Have a great evening, and see you guys next week!

Tipsy Explorer

9,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Scobre
swarf
Tigcat2
Tigcat2
Tigcat2
My feedback-type-thing? Give zOMG! attention. I don't care about Facebook. I don't care about Alchemy. Give us zOMG! back, okay? I can't believe the lies and trickery you've used where it's concerned. The least you owe us is our Devs back.
//rant done.

Just because there isn't a question doesn't mean I don't want a reply.

Yes, I will continue to quote this every couple pages. Wouldn't want you to skim over it by accident, as this is a very important matter.

Hullo thar!

I know we haven't been able to do as much as we want to for zOMG, but we little bits as we're able. We set up the old Easter event. We're making bug fixes, though those are delayed a bit due to a newborn and parental duties! We'll keep on doing what we can, when we can.

pirate

Awe congrats swarf on becoming a new daddy. Babies are always fun and tiring. I've had to help raise my nephew. They can be so cute and naughty at the same time. xd

Nuuuuuuuuu. It's not me. It's halzy ^_^
I have no children other than my pet lizard. pirate

A Redhead Angel
Oh who are the new parents? Congrats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items