Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Ok, one more questions for the admins. I play booty grab a lot, best way for me to make gold, and I've had a lo of trunks drop and wind up...drifting off screen and gold drift off screen. Do you think somehow it can be fixed so trunks and gold don't fall off screen, where a person can't even hope to get them? It's kinda pointless to drop a trunk if no one can get it.

Oh! And happy birthday Lanzer!

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,425 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Lyanda
Kiarra-Chan
I know this is a dumb question, but I love the Fremere's Guard. Is there anyway we could get a blue recolor of it? I know a few poses of are blue, but a completely blue one would be lovely.
this

I'm glad I'm not alone on this one! The Fremere's Guard has a very pretty shade of blue, & let's face it, that item gets no love.

Dapper Dabbler

Shirlox
If I were to do a quick fun sketch of an employee of Gaia, who would want it the most? emotion_awesome

Biglanky!!! But with lots of muscles.
Nicodemia
when i listen to music on my profile or sometimes others, it comes out bleeping like "ill..do..an.y..th..ing..fo..rr..you.."

is that a glitch or my computer?

You can try a couple of things, such as:
- trying different browser
- upgrading flash
- closing other programs to speed things up

But sometimes plug-ins just don't work right with other things loaded. Sorry there isn't a straight answer for problems like these.

Dangerous Lunatic

anadentone
couple of questions:
How old is Edy (the grease monkey NPC)
and what is going to happen to Lex now that gold mountain place is closed? sad

I wish you'd guys would bring them both back back sad
If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
I think I remember someone saying something about Lex going into a Gold shop. Don't hold me to that though.
Can I trust in my own heart
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Leader Clair
Fluorescent Nova
Leader Clair
Fluorescent Nova
Leader Clair
Fluorescent Nova
Can we have an Update on the Spring Cleaning Proposals PLEASE!?
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
Freaking this.
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

....I just... really want to know if all my hard work was in vain....
D;
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
I really want to see some of the proposals with a high amount of cookies be done.
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

As do I. I started a Proposal for Expanding the Hair Palette and it has 3,400 Cookies last time I checked.
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
If that doesn't happen, I'm gonna punch a baby. emotion_donotwant
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?
Yeaaaahh.. a lot of people feel that way. Well, maybe not THAT dramatically?
But still.. I have NEVER heard from an Admin or Mod in regards to it.

unicorn spider's Compadre

Fashionable Lunatic

Hello guys!! I had a very random question pop up. I play on tektek a lot to make ideas for new outfits and such, but the layering is never quite right with gaia's item layering. I know that tektek is not a part of gaia but it has me wondering, will you guys ever change it up so that gaians can layer the items as they want to? Maybe make it an advanced setting in a side bar or something? I'm no expert on this type of thing, I hope I'm clear enough.
Basically my dilemma is that I can make awesome combos on tektek but here it won't let me. For instance, the item Lovely/Little lucie silk bloomers looks fabulous under the Ciel agape/Eros armored skirts. But its an impossible thing on here. Likewise with certain belts going over pants and skirts. Maybe work magic and try something? It's not a huge thing for me. I'm not going to flip over it not happening, I just wanted to know if it was possible and if you guys were planning it?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
swarf
Tigcat2
Tigcat2
Tigcat2
My feedback-type-thing? Give zOMG! attention. I don't care about Facebook. I don't care about Alchemy. Give us zOMG! back, okay? I can't believe the lies and trickery you've used where it's concerned. The least you owe us is our Devs back.
//rant done.

Just because there isn't a question doesn't mean I don't want a reply.

Yes, I will continue to quote this every couple pages. Wouldn't want you to skim over it by accident, as this is a very important matter.

Hullo thar!

I know we haven't been able to do as much as we want to for zOMG, but we little bits as we're able. We set up the old Easter event. We're making bug fixes, though those are delayed a bit due to a newborn and parental duties! We'll keep on doing what we can, when we can.

pirate

Awe congrats swarf on becoming a new daddy. Babies are always fun and tiring. I've had to help raise my nephew. They can be so cute and naughty at the same time. xd

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
codemonkey37179

Off question: Sitting in a home filled with angry cats or trying to wash a bear?

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Happy Belated Lanzer!

Now on to a more important topic: Stabilizing Gaia currency. I know that inflation if a huge problem that we gaians are facing daily. I was just wondering what Gaia is doing right now to battle the inflation. Also I was wondering when and if we are going to get a swap in the Dernier Cri store and if it will be staying on for the near and prominent future. biggrin Also just wondering if they have decided when the Dernier Cri store will be making it's leave again. I know it is here to attempt to stabilize the currency but to be honest things shouldn't be going through the roof like they are now. I feel that Gaia should honestly take control of the market place till it becomes more stable. I know it is user run and blah blah blah but I think of Gaia as a real economy system with a government [of admins and staff] that are failing to stabilize their own economy. If I was a real citizen ruled by this economy I would go home and cry every day.. (Oh wait I do that already >.> ) Maybe you guys might wanna consider I don't know... Possible taking slight control of the market place and setting some standards? Just a thought >.>""" Please no one kill me now. D":

Eerie Dreamer

Hi! I've had a problem with this green spot appearing over my shoulders whenever I wear the 2k10 snowflake dress. Can this be fixed?

8,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
So, I know this is a longshot. But, about a year ago, my account got banned. I think it was banned for a very stupid reason. Before I tell you the reason, let me just give you some background info.

I owned a charity. (please remember that these are bot exact numbers, for i dont remember them) I had one of those "first poster on page 10 wins 15k" things going on. It was about the middle of page 8 and no one was there by me, I was just bumping. So I decided to change it to page 15 hoping some people would come by then. Then, out of no where I got banned for scamming.

I hate to say it, but I cried. I cried so hard. I had just finished my quest, I was happy and I had my own little charty to call home. Not only that, but my mom also paid for GC for that account, so she was mad at me and I was grounded for a week.

When I filed my ticket thingy, they said I had no chance of ever getting my account back because I was a scammer and all I wanted to do was rip people off. I was so hurt, I wanted to quit the site and never come back.

Is there anything i can do? I mean, if I can't have my account back, could I at least give everything on it away to other gaians.....

[re posting]

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Day7
Goddess of Skary Childrin
Please make a bundle of the Revolution Dusk & Dawn items or re-release them!

this all the way
Thanks for the tip and for loving these items! heart
Any chance of being able to search within guilds, so if we're looking for a particular post, we can utilize an onsite search? Or even the "my posts" search would be helpful if extended to, or activated for, guilds.

And even more want-to-know question: Is the chance for getting rare items out of CIs higher on the first day? For example, let's say the chance is 1/5000. After that first is obtained on the first day, is it out of reach for the next 4999 or so people that open that CI?

Or is it like a coin flip, with each CI having the same chance no matter how many of that rare item were obtained previously?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
ChobitsCHII35
I have been registering for free gaia cash and taking surveys and signing up for offers and it said ive completed the offer afterwards. It say it has the 15 min delay or gaia cash won't be recieved for 2 day. Ive had so many emails from those other offers from the surveys but still no gaia cash. What should I do? crying crying crying

Have you tried contacting the offer companies already? They should be able to assist you in getting your Cash if you completed the offer.

If you've already contacted them and haven't received any help, then file a billing ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff