Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
in The zOMG! Forum, the text in the DMS bar has not been updated, still displaying "Open access until November 18th", maybe remove that text, because that date is referencing to Nov. 2011 3nodding

To swarf: Read my PM please o3o

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
biglanky14
Hi marshmallowcreampie,

We actually probably shouldn't call these types of cases "sponsors." Typically, when we sell items from a particular show/movie/whatever in the Cash Shop, that's really more of a partner. They're letting us use their intellectual property (such as with Adventure Time) in exchange for part of the sales. In both sponsorships and partnerships, sometimes they come to us, and sometimes we go to them if we think it's something you guys would really like.

Yeah, "partnership" is a much better word". cat_whee And regarding the bolded statement, that's really good to know. I want to make a petition to bring a certain partner (or at least, sponsor) to this site (specifically, The Legend of Korra) but I wasn't sure if it could actually make any impact cause I didn't know if the Gaia staff had any power to bring a partner/sponsor to the site. I think I'll get right over to making that petition. Thanks! cat_blaugh

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Gaia, can you fix this issue with Miniero's Scroll? The EI.

Its just a little thing I find when trying to combine shoes with the pants pose.

User Image

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
biglanky14

Hi Pink Vynn,

I don't know if there any plans to do so, but it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility. I know that there are a lot of people who would be interested in those items too.

Sorry for the late reply - math packets over break are cruel. sweatdrop

Thanks so much for answering my question! I'll keep my fingers crossed, then. (:

Aged Genius

Dawn of Ireland
I am having problems with the Town. I pick up the paper and flowers . When I go to collect them from my sack it does not empty and then it dumps and I do not get the trash. Do you have to collect after each zip code?

all flowers and trash collected in towns, now goes straight to your main inventory.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

DARKNRGY
Day7
DARKNRGY
Daily Chance will give you better stuff if you do it seven days in a row. Pretty sure it's working correctly because some of us have gotten them recently.

What exactly is Daily Chance's better stuff? Because I figure 50g as opposed to 15g really isn't all that "better"

I think it comes from a different pool of random items, not sure exactly off-hand. However, you should get a message saying that you got a bonus to let you know you hit the bonus.

Yeah, it says I get bonuses but I just never figured 100g, ocean tops and lucki pants are really bonus-y when I get them even without the bonus neutral

Dangerous Lunatic

SteffaDOTnet
Leader Clair
SteffaDOTnet
Oh, A question...
Is the Bid Blast ever going to have rare MC's like the OMG hat?
If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
I believe this would fall under the 'We will never re-release old/rare MC's'
Can I trust in my own heart
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?
Oh! Is that why they come out with contests to win older MC's?
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
What contests are you talking about?
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

Kawaii Phantom

Leader Clair
Caviteria
Is there any updates about House,Towns and zOMG?
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
There is going to be a Towns 2.0.
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

I heard about Towns 2.0. Maybe, I am imagining the features of it. ^^

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Please make a bundle of the Revolution Dusk & Dawn items or re-release them!

Greedy Fatcat

Sleet Tempest Snape
Hello, Lanzer and Admins.

I asked this the last time, but got no answer. Anyway, I have two questions.

It's really been a long time since anything happened with arranging inventories, and making it easier. I have a massive inventory, almost 2,000 items I think. It's really slow and tedious to arrange things. Is there anyway this can be made easier? Even making the icon screen bigger, take up more space, so I don''t have to move items up a long list to where I want to drop them?

Also, I've been playing booty grab a lot, only way I earn a lot of gold really, and I find that I keep not getting boxes because the fish drop them and they fall right off screen. Can there be someway set up so coins, and especially boxes, don't go off screen?

For the arranger we want to rewrite it in javascript and get away from the flash app. It's been on our list for a while now but other things have gotten in the way. Sorry, don't have a good answer. We know it doesn't work very well for large inventories. I put all my bulk stuff in storage so that it doesn't interfere with other pages.

Dangerous Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
Lanzer
smashbrolink
I heard a rumor going around that there are plans being drawn up to slowly and eventually phase out the most expensive CS items from recipes and replace them with ingredients that we won't have to use Gaia Cash to obtain.
How true is this, if at all?[<----not up to date with alchemy lately, but REALLY wants those rumored white angel wings]

We are making changes in Alchemy but CS based items will probably still require some form of CS items, as we're worried that it might affect the prices of existing CS items. Though we do have various ideas on alternatives. We will continue to improve upon the formulas and the system after the upcoming update.

Gabriel's wings, Raphael's wings, and another i forget, but have you ever thought of a re-release as a lot of people want them badly even though maybe in the form of an MC. -Hints.-

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Happy belated Birthday Lanzer!

Invisible Explorer

Lanzer
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
When will more Inzio Formula's be added?
Not to mention when will more Barachiel's Wings be added?
Barachiel's Wings used to be worth 90k-110k
Now they go for like more then 100Mill.

One of the things we wish to address is the availability of formulas, as we want alchemy items to be things that are coveted, not the formulas themselves.

Hopefully after the upcoming update the marketplace price will drop.

This particular issue - the uber-rarity of the Formulas themselves - was one of the issues that bothered me the absolute most when Alchemy was introduced and the Formulas for the wings were first found.

I wouldn't personally mind spending a year - longer, even! - Questing for my wings and I even would level myself up slowly to Level 10 Alchemist so I could do it myself complete with Failures... but it doesn't help if I can't even get the Formula(s) for my Quests to begin with. sweatdrop

The notion of spending insane amounts of gold and Cash to even just GET the Formulas was rather WTF because what I couldn't help thinking was, "I just spent THIS much to get this Formula; HOW much more am I going to have to spend to get them Crafted?"

So, Lanzer, a big thank you for addressing this particular situation and concern. heart

Fanatical Visionary

I had fun participating in the contest last month from the new Crosstitch store. heart

I was wondering, if and when there will be another Crosstitch design contest?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Twilight Afternoon
Zero Omega

Note: I know /NOTHING/ about the actual contract agreements with these games so the following is just coming from an absolutely unverified source and my answer is purely just logical.

I'd imagine if both parties agreed to do it, then we might see it. But if there was no agreement, then probably not until things are renegotiated. I couldn't really say either way though.

Thank you, for your insight. That what I had thought in back of my mind but getting another view is pretty much supported that. So I'm pretty much in a dead until there something in the facebook threads mentioning about it.

Do you have any insight if there will be an announcement for the two games?

Unfortunately that's not somethin' I know about, sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff