Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
YOU SHOULD MAKE OUR STAMINA IN ZOMG LONGER SOME CREWS COMPLAINS THAT WE APPARENTLY "LEECH"

Aged Genius

Wattfox
Adding people in flash worlds?

What about adding people?

Versatile Cutesmasher

Im just here

Celebrating Gaian

I have a question about AVATAR CARDS!!
I bought one before they were able to be used at western unions. Will my 7-Eleven card work at the western unions too?

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Fractale
The Undead Suitor
biglanky14
The Undead Suitor
Why aren't there any Easter Bunny items in the Treehouse?

Are you that biased?

Yes?

Look, I'm really sorry Invader Zim was canceled, but Diedrich isn't replacing it.

You might find him funny now, but since he only has one joke it's not going to last long.

Please, please stop taking the lazy shortcuts with humor on this site. You have 50+ NPC's. Using 1 for every event is just sad.

i agree with Suitor

As do I

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Dapper Dabbler

Mashed Potato Jones
Hey...I'm quite a new face here...

So I'm curious...any new features planned out for the Gaia Online iPhone app? Optimizations...bug fixes?

Hi Mashed Potato Jones,

Thanks for joining us! At the moment, we don't have any big plans for the iPhone app (or for an Android version). Both are things that we'd like to get to, but we don't have the resources for them at the moment.

But do you mind sharing what you'd most like to see fixed in the iPhone app? I'm curious what people think.

Thanks!

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Hi staff! I was just wondering you guys were working on fixing the animated item preview in the marketplace? every time I try to try it on and then animate it, it doesn't animate. Thanks in advanced for any help! 3nodding

Tenacious Hellhound

Hello there!
Will any of those games we saw some stuff being leaked about be out for us to play before December and will they all be Facebook games?

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hey, guys, just lurking -- may snipe the odd question or two.

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Evening biggrin

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Hi Gaia Admin, I think we should have a new EI that has items, clothes, and such from Mr. Firght himself, Edgar Allan Poe, you could call it Dark and Dreary. Also I think that there should be a bundle with 1 of every item from the Revolution Dusk and Dawn Mini Rigs.

Buggy Punk

Any word on an Android app being developed? Bummer. emo

Greedy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
This isn't really a question, more like a kind statement. I think there should be a Debate forum. A place where people can debate things of all topics. ^^

Beloved Vampire

How Can I Become A Moderator? biggrin

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
Starshine
Hi guys!

Can we buy pancakes from the housing store in bulk? Its a component in many alchemy formulas and is often required in large quantities. Its really time consuming to buy them one by one xd

^This! Please! emotion_kirakira Right, stat, now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff