Trash Model

16,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
milkbun
Ceaen
Since this has been brought up in Site Feedback I thought I'd just ask it here:

Was the Ewenicorn just INCREDIBLY rare resulting in it taking 3-4 days to show up, or was there a glitch that accidentally made it impossible to get until it was fixed (but we were just never notified of this)?

Just curious.

CIs are tested extensively and everything was in working order. This must have been a case of bad luck.

Thanks for the reply. People were just wondering about this because it seemed odd that it took so long.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Are any of you MODs single? Male or Female?

( O w O )

Dapper Dabbler

iFLYYi
R u guys gonna fix the glitches in zOMG?

Hi iFLYYi,

We have a dedicated developer helping to fix some of the bugs in there. It's going to take a little bit (especially since he just had a new addition to his family), but we're working on it.

Thanks for being patient!

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NO LANZER I DIDN'T GET MY MOTHER EFFIN PRIZES BECAUSE THE EVENT IS TOO DAMN HARD AND REQUIRES 24/7 GAIAing OK?

BUT I STILL LOVE YA DUDES.

So , here's my question.

Why the ******** did you kill off Meili? A NEW BAMF HOT DUDE APPEARS AND YOU GUYS KILL HIM.

Are we ever going to see ANY romance going on in the story? You just dumped the whole Ian/Sasha thing and we got s**t after that. I love the story don't get me wrong , BUT WE NEED SECKS OK? (ok no not really lol)

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Hey there, admins! This is an alchemy related question/concern.

I've posted this in the Bugs and Glitches forum but it seems like no one has noticed it. Every time I try to sort my Incomplete Formulas,this is what happens:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I would really like it very much if this would be looked at and fixed. It's a real pain in the butt.

THANKS!
Starshine
Hi guys!

Can we buy pancakes from the housing store in bulk? Its a component in many alchemy formulas and is often required in large quantities. Its really time consuming to buy them one by one xd

Sorry we don't have a quantity feature right now, we'll look into it on the next shop rewrite

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i dont see 1 of my friends on meebo why isnt it showing him?

Aged Survivor

Not too sure how to put this in question form, but when I equip items and go back to the customize avatar page, the current pose my items are in don't show. Why is that? Also, are all the featured avatars just mods? I've noticed that lately they are.

Friendly Gaian

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hi, Gaia staff! I've been having a lot of fun with the Easter event, so thanks for all your hard work!

The event has led to me ponder some questions about our little pal Diedrich, and grunnies in general.

Diedrich is said to be a grunny, but he looks rather different from your standard grunny. He once also said (Easter 2010) that grunnies come from eggs (which you can eat, though they taste like sulfur and horse blood). This event shows us grunnies coming from Diedrich's autosexual reproductive system, though... and the little ones in question are referred to as "Diedrichs."

So... is Diedrich a real grunny, or a special grunny, or something else entirely? What exactly are his offspring? Are they grunnies, "special" grunnies, something else entirely (possibly like Diedrich himself), or are they Diedrich clones?

(Oh, and I hope you had a happy birthday, Lanzer!)

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I was curious if it is possible to have more Macross and maybe even some Eureka 7 items? Since Eureka Ao just came out. I've been a bit disappointed with each music or sci-fi rig there hadn't been any Eureka 7 or a lot of Macross inspired items. Please don't get me wrong I LOVE Sheryl Orange. But I'd love to maybe have Ranka Lee's Kira Kira pose which you know is used in a lot of anime these days. Or Basara's Jacket or even a little 'LISTEN TO MY SONG' Speech bubble. Even maybe Sharon Apple's wires holding our avii up. I know we already have that one wired item which I adore. But I'd love to see more Macross love.

I'd also love to see some trapar lifting, the bright colors from Eureka would make some beautiful items. The Seven Swell Phenomenon, the Summer of Love. The lift boards, some of the mechs and costume design. Anemone's hair, Eureka's uniform, Moon Doggy pants, etc.

Dangerous Lunatic

If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?
1. Will you ever get around to fixing the layering glitches?
2. Will the artists ever create more unisex items? Preferably unisex EI’s?
3. Is the achievement box up glitch going to be fixed?
4. Are the Rally achievements going to be fixed?
Can I trust in my own heart
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Twinky Dave
is there ever gonna be another way to access more revolution dawn items? the rarity seems a bit TOO high.
Hiya Dave thanks for the tip and ot's good to know I'm not the only one who wants access to those Revolution Items. heart
Would it be at all possible to get less adware-infected Gaia cash offers?

Can the items distributed through Daily Chance and the admin-donations in Dumpster Dive be cycled through at all? Like, instead of Ocean Summer Tops, some Flashy or Sand Summer Tops? Some sort of alteration so a person doesn't get 20 Ocean Summer Tops a day.

Can Bid Blast's 30 second time limit resetting after someone places a new bid be removed, or is that here to stay?

k i'm done .-.

Wheezing Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
Are there going to be more puzzles added to the Jigsaw game in the near future? I always love logging in and seeing something new.

Dapper Dabbler

Trevvvor
I just wanna thank the Gaia Staff for doing such a wonderful job! heart

Awwww - thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items