Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all having fun and collecting eggs for the event. How many of you actually had an Easter Egg hunt during the weekend?

For all guild users, how many of you had got a chance to check out the new Guilds landing page?

Let's get started with this week's ATA thread!

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Tell us about the hacking, please.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum
(If only the forum it's in had a name... wink )

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)
Ruffus had a college fund? What was the name of the school he was thinking of going to? Was the fund an inheritance or the earning of running the shop? And how will Ruffus get to school now? I feel kind of sad he’s not getting an education. Can you say some thing to cheer me up?
I forgot about last weeks AtA, but I'm back, and with more questions!

This one's for Lanzer ^^

What are the contents of your desk drawers?

What are the contents of your sock drawer?

Would a rip tear through time and space and everything collapse on itself if you were to put your underwear in your sock drawer, and your socks in your underwear drawer?

What is the meaning of the universe?

Are you a fan of Calzones? XD

Will we ever have Prunny items?

To the rest of the staff:

What happened to Movie Mondays? And Anime Tuesdays?

Would any one of you be willing to crew with me in zOMG, and help me take out the endboss?

What's a good place to get awesome Calzones?
User ImageFirst of all i'm very sorry about what happened to you yesterday lanzer.

Second, i would like to ask if the person who made the spike hair would marry me.
Evening everyone at the ATA! biggrin Hope you all had a great Easter! ^_^
Just dropping by to say that I've enjoyed this Easter's event. Hunting 500 eggs kinda drove me nuts for a while, but it was fun! biggrin The aquariums looked really cute! It was a fun weekend.Now I'm just trying to beat the Skittles World race. So close, yet I'm always a couple of seconds behind!! crying
Noticed that Jigsaw is granting gold again, so thank you! ^_^
Also wanted to thank you, because its been some time now and we have had no "No Bait Glitch" so far in fishing!
In other words, keep up the good work! 3nodding

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150

Good job on the easter event guys! I loved all aspects of it. Although in the future please shy away from combining a sponsor and gaia's NPCs/events.

Will puzzles be getting an update any time soon?

Why was the item description changed for the fondue item? ((Please stick with your decision to release more sexually driven items. If you can't handle the negative feedback please don't even bother in the first place. /rant)) If enough user support was given to changing the description back to the original would it actually be done?
WOOO : D! I made it ^^
Hey every one! Check out My thread .
I made a small update but its been weeks since people have visited the thread so stop by!!

Also if you want to use my ideas to inspire your ideas I’ll allow it.

So this Omni drink thing, was that just an April fools event? Or will it tie in to the plot in some vital way? And what was it like being held hostage?...Or so the rumor mill said.

Easter even was nice eggs were well hidden I like how it was done. I havnt had time to work on every thing going on but I like the ideas. The easter bunny game looks cool too I havnt felt like messing with those stupid beavers to get threw the whole corse on time.

But the event hasn’t had any major disasters so it looks like it’ll be just fine.

Will there be a comic update after the event?
User Imagei'm starving would anyone give me a cookie?

Sparkly Shopper

Thank you so much for the hair <3!

All I would love to know is what inspired you to become a site maker person?
And what was your dream job?
ALSO, how fast is your internet connection?

Thank you once again for all your hard work, you sure spoiled us!

EDIT: My easter was fun, my baby cousins kept on tackling me though.
x_Graff_x
User Imagei'm starving would anyone give me a cookie?

*throws cookie* eat the cookie and like it ;D!

Romantic Genius

Hello Everyone. biggrin
Hope you guys had a great Easter..
And still doing the Easter Egg hunt... gonk gonk
Too many eggs.... gonk

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
PinkFae15

Good job on the easter event guys! I loved all aspects of it. Although in the future please shy away from combining a sponsor and gaia's NPCs/events.

Will puzzles be getting an update any time soon?

Why was the item description changed for the fondue item? ((Please stick with your decision to release more sexually driven items. If you can't handle the negative feedback please don't even bother in the first place. /rant)) If enough user support was given to changing the description back to the original would it actually be done?

Euphemisms are the internet. Change back the sexually suggestive description.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff