Welcome to Gaia! ::

?!'s Boyfriend

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
mrdevil6924
hey my account got hacked I heard back from they they told me they just need new email and that was all. Its been two weeks since I have giving them that email and still no account back. When I asked how long would it take it took her 9 days just to answer back on tat question I asked her
Unfortunately, these cases can take some time to resolve. Once the case has been reviewed by an administrator, the staff member that was working with you on your case will contact you again. Your patience is appreciated.

Sexy Turtle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Will there be Gaia Anime Con in Toronto again??User Image

Golden Gekko

Narumi Misuhara
Superman Ice Cream
So what happens if you have two or more soulbound fluff souls? Are you just doomed to have them in your inventory 5ever?

No, but depending on how the summer event is received you could potentially stand to earn quite a bit of gold.

edit ***NOTE: Insider trading laws will be strictly enforced!***
TOO LATE WITH THAT EDIT I'M GOING TO EXPLOIT THE s**t OUT OF IT

I mean, okay, just as long as I'm not stuck with it.

Versatile Bard

6,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
is it possible for some items brought by cash to be switched to gold? Items like the alchemist watch or the madoka magika items I can't get currently. I have never been able to find out a good way to get gold so I will still likely not be able to buy these if they are still only available through gold.

Original Gaian

dv55555
Have you guys ever thought of making a gaia self destruct april fools joke?
April 2004 had a black mystery gift box, similar in kin to the pink mystery gift box, that when opened instead of a random chance at a rare item, granted a soot face explosion. Gaia also has had the easter egg bomb courtesy of The Easter Bunny.

Dapper Darling

23,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Really tiny quick question:

Does the Magenta Bedouin Tunic get granted anymore? There are barely any listings ever which makes me wonder if it got taken out of the daily chance and never put back in?

Golden Gekko

Uncle Kenny
Eponita
Well actually tax day is my birthday sooo... sweatdrop
Question: is there any news on the Easter event on zOMG? last year it was late, so is gaia going to hold it again this year, or not? if not, are you guys ever going to hold the event again?

We have no plans for an event in zOMG this year or in the foreseeable future.

emotion_0A0 Well, good thing I gave up on zOMG a long time ago in a galaxy far away. emotion_facepalm

Skilled Genius

codemonkey37179
Knight Yoshi
codemonkey37179
Sasune
Will Towns 2 have the same rarities of bugs/paper/flowers as the first Towns or will the rarer ones be more common?

There is a new formula for the bugs, for Towns 2, and there is a better chance of finding rare bugs.
When do you expect Towns 1 to be dropped, quite some time ago (I believe Jan 20th) you said it would only be a few more weeks. Are you waiting to finish the new housing integration, what's the ETA of the new system and out with the old?

We are waiting for housing to be done. Other than that, I can't say exactly when Towns 1 will go.

I did, at the time believe it to be a few more weeks, but we had several issues arise, and several additions we decided to put in.
This is what I imagine the dev staff look like that put time into creating new things that users b***h about (even if it doesn't affect them). Because you know people just complain about the new Flash spaces (even though not much has changed with the interaction)
[********]

Sexy Turtle

Squee Nii
Gaia has a wealth of sexually suggestive items as well as blatantly sexual ones, so I feel we should have a condom item. If you're going to promote sex, you may as well promote safe sex. emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This! Make it a Glow in Dark condom please, it would match my avatar <333User Image

Noob

Tsuki_Kirkland
This is for DJ hellsing if he’s still here, are you coming to A-kon in Texas again this year?

I hope he responds. It'd be my first!

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Tsuki_Kirkland
This is for DJ hellsing if he’s still here, are you coming to A-kon in Texas again this year?

Yes we will be at A Kon in 2013! Hope to see you there!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
dv55555
Have you guys ever thought of making a gaia self destruct april fools joke?

Every year.
Jesus is watching you.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Does anyone of the staff know that FFX HD is coming out this year? Do you think we could have some extra hype for it if possible? redface Thanks!

Stone-cold Loiterer

Hey, there.
Can there be a way to block a user's avatar?
Like if one's waaaay too scantily-clad for my taste, I can click "hide" and only the user name shows.
Also, can we report user names? I've seen too many cleverly devised swear words, or is that okay?
Anyway, thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces