Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten In Chains's Significant Otter

Crepu-Jewel
Hey Gaia Staff and Crew.
How’s every doin?
1. Will the new pet system be intergrated in ZOMG?

Thanks for the answers!

If/when a pet system is created for Gaia it will almost certainly be integrated with zOMG.
User ImageO hai everyone.

Can i has cookies?
SimplySimone
*Simone slides in across the floor and says hi to everyone.* Woosh!

*jumps to avoid being tackled by Simone* Hello there!! biggrin

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well, I missed page 1 so I'll just say I like the new Home page. And April Fool's was epic.
SimplySimone

-Gets knocked over- x.x
Chibi Halo
Sagger-AT3
First page, w00t!

Sagger, what's up with that avatar? And more importantly, is there any upcoming site project you're working on at the moment? Oh and I love the new look of the home page.

I'm connecting with my feminine (and newbie) side.

At the moment I'm working mainly on readjusting the gold granting of some features, to get a better balance between the rewards for different kinds of activities. We want to make it more valuable to stick around and do fun stuff on Gaia (without causing prices to jump too high). Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks we'll start feeling it 3nodding

Invisible Combatant

6,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I have a somewhat serious question.

Why is it that items such as the Ancient Naginata, which I would buy in a heartbeat, are left to random chance, while items of much lower quality are offered up as Monthly Collectibles? When did Monthly Collectibles become the least of the Cash Shop, to be replaced by Chance games (most of which are copies of the previous version)?

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Aekea or Durem? Which zOMG! "chapter"/location will have the volcano lab?

Dangerous Man-Lover

I went ahead and asked a Mod to look into some money issues I had been having about two months ago. She has not heard anything back from the admin team and either have I. Is there like a ticket number or anything that I can use to see if it was even submitted? Does it usually take this long to hear back from anyone?
bronstahd
Crepu-Jewel
Hey Gaia Staff and Crew.
How’s every doin?
1. Will the new pet system be intergrated in ZOMG?

Thanks for the answers!

If/when a pet system is created for Gaia it will almost certainly be integrated with zOMG.

I knew you'd come. >>
SimplySimone
User Image

Hey you still have my cookies.....and i want them back before........ mad

Girl-Crazy Genius

Hello, Admins! First I'd like to say thank you for a really good April Fool's Day event. It was the best one yet! Very nicely done, especially since you used the complaints about sponsorships as ammunition for it.

Now for the question(s):
1. I forget the character's name, but will we be getting clothes like those worn by the NPC placed in zOMG! for the April Fool's Day event?
2. I've noticed that the OMNIDRINK logo is still visible in zOMG!. Will OMNIDRINK play a part in future Gaia Online events?

Kitten In Chains's Significant Otter

loqoNIN
Does Gaia have any plans to keep Cresento and his magical, mysterious airship in zOMG's plot?

Nothing concrete, but we definitely do hope to bring Cresento back in a more lasting role. Nothing concrete, but something we're keeping in mind going forward.

As for the airship... it seems less likely but it's not outside the realm of possibility. smile
A can of spam was strange, a pack of spam light was even more strange! Never found that at the stores. But it tasted just as good!

We wanted Guild subscription, but that feature require some huge over-haul on the backend. We're working on some enhancements for guild owners first, then those other features come later. The reason why both weren't worked on at the same time was because the new code needed time to test with real users. At the same time, the migration does take a lot of time either they're worked on at the same time or separately.

sasamiblue
I still want Lanzer to answer this one
What is the strangest gift you ever gotten from a fan?
The new home page looks neat not the best one ever but better then most.

What’s the ETA on getting a guild thread subscription feature? And why are guilds and forums not updated at the same time?

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
SimplySimone
Hai, Simone biggrin

Watch for the open doors down at the end of the room surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas