Can you add me biggrin

And Why is the [CENSORED] thing aloud it is very annoying smile

It's not allowed.
~King Awesome

Sweet Kitten

Hello, everyone!
Thank you gaia staff for being so awesome. (:

I only have two non-serious questions:
1. Lanzer, why don't you have a Waffles item equipped to your avatar?
2. Where did the llama emoticon in rally go?

Gracious Phantom

10,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Have any of you seen that horrible Youtube April Fools joke emotion_facepalm
lanzer
Hello everyone!

The Easter event took a surprising turn and the anti-cute gained the final lead! It's surprising how many mecha Easter Bunny fans are out there. rofl

Happy April Fool's day too, how many of you had been checking out the various April Fools jokes out there? Which one is your favorite? (beside Gaia's of course wink

Also, a question to ask:

How come we can't even upload youtube videos for the various gaia online groups and guilds within the site itself, lately?
It used to be so easy to do until a few weeks back and now we can't even upload a single vid so much as we can upload a link if we're lucky. sad

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
I won part of Sisky's contest...but I only got some of the prizes it said I would. Is the rest going to come later?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
scullylam
well before i lurk... this is for brony king.

brony king- when are you gonna get yourself a pony plushie?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

;D you know you want one.

and uh... i feel terrible for that pegacorn fluff. it died. crying

*lurks now*

Never.

You kill murder in cold blood fluffs all the time. talk2hand

Devout Worshipper

lanzer

Greetins Lanzer! Happy Easter to you and yours. Can't think of anything to ask at the moment, so I'll just say, "Good job! Keep up the good work."

Fashionable Shopper

35,350 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
When are you going to update the fishing winners? January winners are still listed there..

DigitalCtrls's Significant Otter

Tricky Phantom

16,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
my question for you guys is why did you guys send me the mystery friend thing on the event page and made the evil bunny take it away ;w;?

Golden Demon

im wondering if its possible to have gaia's time on the main page so its easier for people to go to the towns when they need to get paper, flowers, or bugs. it would be very helpful cause when you have even tops you can tell when its day or night from the main page and i think it would be a nice addition to gaia make it fell like a real world more having to know the actual time of gaia.

Sexy Turtle

*Hides behind a plant hoping that no one sees me*User Image

Scurvy Pirate

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
April Fools item: The pegacorn item is adorable. Any plans on making it an actual item after the event ends?

It'll be more than what it appears currently but you won't find out more for a couple months. Sit tight, we have awesome things planned this Summer.

Sex Symbol

Why'd you troll us so hard with the Pegacorn fluff crying

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
King Awesomolocity
IS THIS OFFICIAL?

Also, has anyone noticed my april fools shenanigans? emotion_awesome
~King Awesome

It isn't allowed and we are constantly working to try to stop this and are exploring other options to stop these messages in our flash spaces.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Corinth Maxwell
lanzer
Hello everyone!

The Easter event took a surprising turn and the anti-cute gained the final lead! It's surprising how many mecha Easter Bunny fans are out there. rofl

Happy April Fool's day too, how many of you had been checking out the various April Fools jokes out there? Which one is your favorite? (beside Gaia's of course wink

Yeah, it's so surprising, that most people (including me) have doubts that you actually expected the Easter Bunny to win. cat_xp

Anyway...... cat_whee
Regarding this post from last week's ATA......has the idea to place the same 2% tax (or perhaps a somewhat higher cut, since most people using the trade feature only do so to circumvent the marketplace tax in the first place) on trades ever been tossed around at the office?

Thanks for the post! I haven't heard of a discussion of a 2% tax on trades, though it is an interesting idea. For now, we have no plans to implement such a system. It would require a bunch of dev work and would probably make a whole bunch of Gaians angry. Still, it is a unique approach to a gold sink, so thanks for thinking of new ways to help remove excess gold from the economy! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff