Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Corinth Maxwell
Mizu Takishima
We're allowed to ask more than one question right?

I was wondering, will there ever be a way to sell items in your inventory in bulk? Like several, cheap items at once?

For people like me with massive inventories, I think it'd be a pretty awesome way to make gold and tidy up at the same time 3nodding

Well, technically, you can sell stacks of items from your inventory all at once. Of course, you can only sell one stack at a time, though. cat_whee cat_xp

Well yeah, I knew that already XP

I guess I mean either multiple stacks orrrr items that aren't even stacked. Kind of like how you can trade 12 items at a time.
Zero Omega
AnthroScorp
Zero Omega
AnthroScorp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>:<>
What are you'll doing about
trolls, harassing people in the
Extended Discussion threads/forms??

They seem to use multiply accounts to
keep harassing people, after one of these
is blocked??

Have you reported these threads/posts? If you have, I would encourage you to do so.

User Image
Yes I report the people, and nothing
seems to happen to them for doing this..

I have even blocked them, just to have them
come on under a different account and do
the same thing. Just yesterday I reported
someone for calling me out of my name as
they tried to have a debate with me, over a
post I made, and they just keep on harassing me..

If you have evidence of some long-standing history of abuse with a particular user, you can file an Abuse/Harassment form to have it looked into. Otherwise I would just keep reporting, ED doesn't get too many reports in it, but I definitely encourage you to keep reporting if you have evidence of the continued harassment.

User Image
That's just it... there a number
of people that don't follow the
rules of gaia, if you want to see
I'm not sure if they deleted it or
not but it's here..

And as I said I block them, and
they just return with other accounts..

Playful Guildswoman

Mastermind_BTG
jellykans
Mastermind_BTG
jellykans
Mastermind_BTG
gaia has their own time and i want a clock on the main page saying what time it is at the moment instead of having to open up the towns to do it. i wanna know if its night, dawn, dusk, or day before having to go to the towns to find out.

Yeah!
it would be awesome for fishing and towns mainly but yeah its a needed thing XD it would give a sence or realism to gaia having the clock showing all the time XD

Iagree and have made notes to myself to make the same suggestion. *[ img ]me buried in a pile of notes[ /img ]*
blahh these admins havent even responded saying its possible or not or we will look into doing this noo they are ignoring me x.x eveyone that posted on the same page as me got a response but no not me x.x

The universe has shown its beam of dark matter upon you....they cannot see you... *Bats at smoky clouds clogging eyes.*

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I get the fluff was an April Fools joke and stuff but it was actually really cute so is there any way it can be revived? I'd rather have her instead of her soul...

Mega Hoarder

siskataya
Corinth Maxwell
lanzer
Hello everyone!

The Easter event took a surprising turn and the anti-cute gained the final lead! It's surprising how many mecha Easter Bunny fans are out there. rofl

Happy April Fool's day too, how many of you had been checking out the various April Fools jokes out there? Which one is your favorite? (beside Gaia's of course wink

Yeah, it's so surprising, that most people (including me) have doubts that you actually expected the Easter Bunny to win. cat_xp

Anyway...... cat_whee
Regarding this post from last week's ATA......has the idea to place the same 2% tax (or perhaps a somewhat higher cut, since most people using the trade feature only do so to circumvent the marketplace tax in the first place) on trades ever been tossed around at the office?

Thanks for the post! I haven't heard of a discussion of a 2% tax on trades, though it is an interesting idea. For now, we have no plans to implement such a system. It would require a bunch of dev work and would probably make a whole bunch of Gaians angry. Still, it is a unique approach to a gold sink, so thanks for thinking of new ways to help remove excess gold from the economy! biggrin

I don't think a tax would be practical, since many trade items have fluctuating values. Also many trades are just contest prizes being sent out, and such - it isn't all people circumventing the marketplace charge. But a trading fee might be in order. Even a gift fee.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tobamori
So -- I can't find any recent information on where people should go (online, or in person) if they want to work for gaia as an artist (be it for promotional material or pixel-sprite art).

I'm sure it's been answered somewhere, but I can't find anything from the past two years, and I don't always trust information past a certain point. So -- how do people apply to work for Gaia? What is Gaia currently looking for people to be able to do? (If there isn't any current hiring -- what should artist-hopefuls do to make their portfolios/résumés more attractive for predicted future spates of hiring?)

Keep checking our corporate website at http://www.gaiainteractive.com, we'll post position openings here.

Dangerous Prophet

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I need the pegacorn fluff for its gold. Was it all a hoax or was it a once in a lifetime option?

Shy Lover

Zero Omega

Might there be chance the sight will become accessible for blind/visually impaired users?
I have not the best vision and the words and such are quite difficult to see.

A friend of mine started a petition YEARS ago, but I have no idea what happened to it. sweatdrop

Also, might it be possible to recover items from a banned account of a friends? I took a break a while ago, and told a friend. When I came back, all the stuff I had was gone. Now he's banned.
I looked through the trade records and the stuff was sent to his account.
I thought I had changed my password and I'm kicking myself for not doing so, before I left. sweatdrop

Lucky Flip-Flopper

Why can't we use gaia cash to buy items in the marketplace?
(tuff to convert it over to the most gold)

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Zero Omega
Kiro_Shinigami
Ooh ooh ooh~ Dear gods~ The daily chance shows avatars that are undressed and look like they have been abandoned by the user. Is there a way to make sure they kinda disappear and more pretty avatars appear for us to drool all over?

Also is the Featured profile thing gonna return?

The Daily Chance avatars are randomly selected from the last 100 avatars posted in the nomination thread. Featured profile is something that we haven't looked into yet.
Ahhh~ This will be why. There was once the option for featured profile. This was perhaps 6 or 7 years ago I remember there being Featured USER and Featured PROFILE was on the home page (( back in the day ))

So many very pretty profiles about now it be nice to see the people get a cookie for it.

ALSO you may or may not know the answer~ Is gaia paypal being iffy? I wanna buy quite a bit but its not letting me pass the screen to enter the stuff O^O I posted it in Technical no reply yet.

Tried paypal from other seperate window and it works fine showing me I didn't buy it YET.

Just wanna be in there for 15 rigs before the window closes u see.

Thanks a million for answering<3

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
xMurder xTramp
I put some "non-house" (example: 2k6 Christmas Gift Box, 2k6 Easter Basket) items inside my house a few years ago and after clearing my house, changing the shape, and relocating my property in towns, these items are still showing up as locked in my arranger. There's no way for me to move them back to my normal inventory. It keeps alerting me that "Items placed in your house cannot be moved."

Any suggestions? because this is becoming frustrating.

This should be resolved for you - I deleted the items and re-granted them to you. They should appear in your normal inventory.

Tipsy Regular

kitten tea
googles is pretty good. Got my dad and a friend with it!!!
It's called google nose, go check it out. :3

Happy Easter/1st of April!

i was just going through the forum and had to tell you i love your avi

Playful Guildswoman

Sensei Chyaku
Lanzer

Hey, Lanzer. Quick question. I applied to become a Site Moderator on my birthday in February, how long would it take to get a reply back? Also, how long would it take if I were to get a rejection letter? I haven't received one yet, so I'm good so far.

First, you become a Forum Assistant.

Wheezing Werewolf

Volcanic DeathEater
Captain Kaitlynn
I filed a report back in October and it's been looked into 2 times.
Any idea why it would sit under 'in progress' for so long?

The admins have a lot on there plate I'm guessing. Sorry to disappoint you. :/
Oh I totally get that, and I appreciate all the work they along with mods and such do. 4laugh
It's just a bit much, 6 months is killing me. crying
I miss having 2+ pages of invo to work with, and I can't tektek without getting all sad. dramallama

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Corinth Maxwell
cat_stare One more thing.......To the artist who created Midnight Reprisal.......Not only do you clearly deserve endless swarms of huggles for this, you plucked the idea from my signature image, didn't you? cat_whee cat_xd cat_4laugh cat_rofl cat_ninja heart

Now if only we could get that full black armored infernal spirit.
Heres to seeing it made in twenty years. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces