Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darc Nightgale
User Image

Hello!

I had a good Easter. We had a few people over, and I made all sorts of food.

Anyways last week I asked when I try to equip wristbands it unequips the Noel's Gift (5 golden ring). Is it possible that we could get a fix for it. Your response was, I'll help look at the wristbands and the rings, potentially they could be on different layers but given that nothing else get broken along the way. Just wanted to know if you got a chance to look at it. Thanks!

As for April Fools we filled my friends car with tons of peeps. It was very funny. xd

User ImageUser Image

I'm sorry but Noel's rings are considered as bracelet and is the same layer as other bracelets, so I can't change it without potentially breaking other items.

Animal Lover

purrfectly yours
QUESTION TO ANY OF THE ADMINISTRATORS--
every week i ask and im bypassed.
Is it possible to come up with some sort of solution for fish that are in barrett tank to be DELETED at the push of a button, rather than to have us live out its miserable life in the tank we dont want to junk up with these less quality fish? I know alot of us have to put these barrett fish in to RID them out of barrett, but a delete option WOULD be a great idea.

I certainly hope u will answer this request! I have fish there from 4 years ago.....

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
A Deer on Two Legs
Ooh. Oh. I know.

Where's the April fools gag? D:
It's on the Easter event page.

Sweet Cultist

16,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200

Hello. Happy easter and april fools day everyone! ♡

I remember something about the possibility of having an event calendar being mentioned once. If I remember correct, it was going to done? I would like to know if there really is going to be an event calendar in the future, as that would be helpful. Thank you
^^

Hardened Lover

lanzer

Just wanted to say thank you for the response about the Golden Giftbox Formula last week. biggrin

Hope you had a Happy Easter weekend and got to see lots of great April Fools pranks around the office today! xd

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Black Lust Perfume

*Hides behind a plant hoping that no one sees me*User Image

I SEE YOU! eek

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
xMurder xTramp
I put some "non-house" (example: 2k6 Christmas Gift Box, 2k6 Easter Basket) items inside my house a few years ago and after clearing my house, changing the shape, and relocating my property in towns, these items are still showing up as locked in my arranger. There's no way for me to move them back to my normal inventory. It keeps alerting me that "Items placed in your house cannot be moved."

Any suggestions? because this is becoming frustrating.

Send in a ticket to http://www.gaiaonline.com/help, our staff there will help you out with it.

Melodious Singing

13,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
Luster Dust
Verbal abuse and harassment seems to becoming a big problem.

Is there any plan of extending/adding on to the "punishments" for harassment/abuse?

Did you ever think Gaia would become a place where a big percent of people abuse others?
Yes thank you! Alot of good Gaians put a lot of money in this site. But tend to have a pleasant time ruind by vulgar people who make free accounts just to torture with unpleasantries!

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
siskataya
Thanks for letting me know about this! I've fixed the issue now, so you should have everything you should for winning. Congrats again! 3nodding

Anytime, thanks for the prompt response. ^^

Playful Guildswoman

Jaded Sunset
Mizu Takishima
This probably gets asked all the time, but it's my first time actually making it to one of these in time, so I'll ask anyway.

Do you guys still pay attention to petitions in the site feedback? Is site feedback important?

Dumb questions I know, it's just something I've been curious about even though I'm more or less a lurker these days. Thank you for your time!

I'm curious about this too.. Would you let me know if you get a reply, in case I miss it? Please? <3

Ditto

Bossman420's Waifu

Devoted Cultist

15,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Zero Omega
Exordiums
I got a convention prize redeeming code from Sakura Con, but it doesn't work! sad
I was sad that you guys didn't go but, happy for the newborn.
I am just curious why it doesn't work.

Shoot me a PM with the convention code that you tried.

Its probably because its a 2012 one, I already used one last year, I thought its for 2013 convention. D:

Thank you though. :<
And please Cheaper alchemly...
Or using zomg for special alchemly attached.

Lucky Flip-Flopper

Do the admins ever just play on gaia or is it all work?

Golden Demon

Miyaka Hana
Hello, I hope everyone is enjoying their April Fool's day. 3nodding

Anyways, I would like to ask if you would possibly consider making a turtle IAM for Gaia? I just recently lost one of my baby turtles, Seth, he was my light and my joy, and he had the cutest little crooked tail, he died saving one of his siblings from being eaten by one of my older turtles. Thank you for reading, I hope to hear back from someone. emotion_kirakira Have a goodnight!
heart I second this heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
A Random Act of Terror
what EB sprite? o3o
dis and dat

Retro Punk

Existential Existence
Happy Monday and April Fools Gaia!!

I made you a special youtube video on youtube. Check it out!

blaugh

ugh....! emotion_0A0
You got me !!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out