Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Guildswoman

angelfromdown-under
I spent Easter away in Sydney at the Easter Show, and I must say I am very glad I didn't run into any April fools jokes yesterday considering I spent the day on a plane xD

I would be truly happy if no one played April Fools' jokes on me on a plane!

Scurvy Pirate

Keichoro
Why'd you troll us so hard with the Pegacorn fluff crying

We're terrible, bitter, jaded people cool

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
siskataya
BinaryVolts
I won part of Sisky's contest...but I only got some of the prizes it said I would. Is the rest going to come later?
You were given the Bunny Slippers and 500 Gaia cash. I'm not sure what you are missing! biggrin
You know I probably read the first page wrong, I apologize. ^^
Thanks for letting me know!

King Shapeshifter

Hello guys!!!

I was wondering... What's up with the IRL store that you used to have on your site, or is it no longer??? I would love a pair of real life Ultra Satan slippers, though I don't think you would have them for sale, LOL!

Playful Guildswoman

Uncle Kenny
Keichoro
Why'd you troll us so hard with the Pegacorn fluff crying

We're terrible, bitter, jaded people cool

xd

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I'm sorry, I know I've already asked this from the ATA a few weeks ago, but I never got a return from Sisky. So if I may ask again, the Mask of the Asylum item in my signature petition. Is there a chance that is possible to be made? Or does it already break the rules?

Question #2 I never got a response from the mods so I'll ask here. With GCash offers. What happens if we spend the GCash, but we do something for it to be revoked? Will we get banned, or get a warning to pay what's due with a credit card? Or will the items be taken off? I'd just like to know because I'm thinking of cancelling my gamefly subscription, but I used the GCash already and I don't want to bust myself. XP

Green Ladykiller

I would love to be able to play Booty Grab or Tiles on my KindleiPhone. Anyway for that to happen in the somewhat near future? xD

Great event by the way guys, I thoroughly enjoyed running amuck as usual.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Exordiums
I got a convention prize redeeming code from Sakura Con, but it doesn't work! sad
I was sad that you guys didn't go but, happy for the newborn.
I am just curious why it doesn't work.

Shoot me a PM with the convention code that you tried.

DigitalCtrls's Significant Otter

Tricky Phantom

16,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Uncle Kenny
Parnasous
my question for you guys is why did you guys send me the mystery friend thing on the event page and made the evil bunny take it away ;w;?

The Easter Bunny is unpredictably cruel toward fluffy, cute things. We tried to give you something happy and nice but he would have no part of it.

well he a bully :u but i knew it was too good to be true ;w;

Aged Gaian

15,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
Zero Omega
Prince Wesker
@ Zero Omega

We spoke last time there was an Ask the Admin Time, you said for me to shoot you a pm about my issue. How come you have not read or responded to this important pm?

stare

Because I've been busy, just give me some time to get to it.
Just wanted to make sure it wasn't being ignored is all (:
Thanks & have a great remainder of the day biggrin

Reindeer

thanks for the fun apr fools joke XD
just wondering, are we going to be able to do stuff with the soulbound fluff souls?

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
*raises hand*
Just one major issue/question:

1. It's been past 14 days and I've still not yet have any Gaia admin/staff contact me re ticket # 5630-10311369 , which was submitted Feb 22 2013.
Any ETA on when I may get all my deactivated accounts reactivated?

I have not received anything other than the routine 'bot acknowledgement of the ticket in my email.

I'd been attempting to participate in the 10th anniversary event when I realized all my accounts were deactivated as I forgot to log in every 6 months, and they were deactivated before the new five year policy was put into place. Am sad as I'm most active as exchanger/trader and most of my stock are there.

To Date I have PM'ed Omega Zero, but not have heard anything either, as well as spoken with ZakuMent who suggested I should PM a mod/staff or resend the ticket.

Romantic Prophet

Hey, I found out that window size affects the Daily Chance. When I click on with an unmaximized window, it takes me to a new page. When I use full screen, it stays on the same page and opens up the mini window.

I've not tried it with a regular maximized window though. Figured I should tell you guys.

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
jellykans
Uesugi Ankit
Just wanted to remind you of the PM you asked me to send to you last week, in case you forgot about it/didn't get the chance to take a look at it. ninja

Give me a Pegacorn Fluff! crying

And Happy Easter! smile

Lovely siggy art!

Thank you! (:

Playful Guildswoman

VJ MORPH
Hello guys!!!

I was wondering... What's up with the IRL store that you used to have on your site, or is it no longer??? I would love a pair of real life Ultra Satan slippers, though I don't think you would have them for sale, LOL!

Many of us would love to see it back - when I got my money together, it was gone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff