Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

The Easter event took a surprising turn and the anti-cute gained the final lead! It's surprising how many mecha Easter Bunny fans are out there. rofl

Happy April Fool's day too, how many of you had been checking out the various April Fools jokes out there? Which one is your favorite? (beside Gaia's of course wink

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Just wanted to remind you of the PM you asked me to send to you last week, in case you forgot about it/didn't get the chance to take a look at it. ninja

Give me a Pegacorn Fluff! crying

And Happy Easter! smile
User Image

User Image

Good Evening Gaia Staff

id like to ask you something:

I understand the need of a password when selling items to confirm prices.
but why would we need to enter a password to cancel listings ?

#16-1

is it possible to have an auto cancel button without the need of a password?

why is Not required a Password verification to Donate Luxury Items through DumpSterdive
or even to trash those kind of Items ?

User Image
Zero Omega

Thanks for keeping your word replying on Tuesday. I sent a pm answering your question. Hear from you tomorrow?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Hello!

I had a good Easter. We had a few people over, and I made all sorts of food.

Anyways last week I asked when I try to equip wristbands it unequips the Noel's Gift (5 golden ring). Is it possible that we could get a fix for it. Your response was, I'll help look at the wristbands and the rings, potentially they could be on different layers but given that nothing else get broken along the way. Just wanted to know if you got a chance to look at it. Thanks!

As for April Fools we filled my friends car with tons of peeps. It was very funny. xd

User ImageUser Image

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hey, guys! Just lurking.

Finished Bioshock Infinite last night. THE ENDING. My gosh.

Just pushed some HoC changes to fix a bunch of long-standing PvP issues.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
MonadoxShulk
Zero Omega

Thanks for keeping your word replying on Tuesday. I sent a pm answering your question. Hear from you tomorrow?

Yeah probably.

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
I'd appreciate a prompt reply, I'm about ready to drop the subject..

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Anything new to report?

April Fools item: The pegacorn item is adorable. Any plans on making it an actual item after the event ends?

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Hello everyone!

The Easter event took a surprising turn and the anti-cute gained the final lead! It's surprising how many mecha Easter Bunny fans are out there. rofl

Happy April Fool's day too, how many of you had been checking out the various April Fools jokes out there? Which one is your favorite? (beside Gaia's of course wink

Yeah......It's so surprising, that most people (including me) have doubts that you guys actually expected the Easter Bunny to win. cat_xp

Anyway...... cat_whee

Regarding this post from last week's ATA......has the idea to place the same 2% tax (or perhaps a somewhat higher cut, since most people using the trade feature only do so to circumvent the marketplace tax in the first place) on trades ever been tossed around at the office?

Sparkly Explorer

Is there a way to keep images from being cached? I put a picture of my cosplays in a thread, and then deleted the images, but they're apparently still on Gaia because the images are cached, even with putting ?gaianc on the end - I thought that kept them from being cached? It makes me nervous to have my pictures floating around the internet (before I get the whole, "oh facebook - my FB picture is my back turned razz No face involved)

Also, congrats to DJ Helsing on the birth of is first born baby! biggrin Babies are a blessing!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
I'd appreciate a prompt reply, I'm about ready to drop the subject..

Gotcha, will make note of it.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
TEAM SEXY BULGE! emotion_awesome

Hi AtA!

Just dropping in to support my team of choice for the Event. XD

Um.

How about that Orange Lizardman, eh? o;

swarf SDPlus?

Marshall SDPlus?

emotion_c8

*shot*

Edit: oh, and one of my friends insists that you guys were inspired by some art I posted in the E-Corp thread for the redesign of EB's sprite... Please tell me this isn't true. >>;;

Playful Guildswoman

What is the possibility of Forum Assistants in zOMG forum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff