Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
ScarredRavens
[color=red]I was wondering~ Is Gaia thinking of coming to western Canada for Real live event like a con?

Ei:
-Vancouver
-Edmonton
-Sasktoon
?
We're really close~!

Dangerous Lunatic

Do I look like I can intimidate a jury?

Are you going to make it so we can easily report annoying/inappropriate topics in Towns?User Image

I couldn't intimidate a child, and believe me, I've tried.
G-Dragon Has Arrived
Yuki the Third
G-Dragon Has Arrived
G-Dragon Has Arrived
I was wondering if you guys plan on making a music rig any time soon if so would you be considering making A Bigbang or Shinee item?
International licensing with YG would be a pain, so I doubt it would be official.
does it matter if it's official we got an item based off of 2ne1.....
Unless Gaia wants some legal issues, it does matter.
And we did? wut?
Link please?

Destructive Bunny

Thank you for recycling the Easter event for zOMG! And great to hear progress on the zomg bugs list! I'm looking forward to Alastor's quest!

I was also one among many who helped Keiko-Rin with her aurora kitten star quest, she's spent over $700 and still has no kitten. She's spent so much she'll be in financial trouble soon. Please help her? emotion_kirakira

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Nikolita
ScarredRavens
I was wondering~ Is Gaia thinking of coming to western Canada for Real live event like a con?

Ei:
-Vancouver
-Edmonton
-Sasktoon
?
We're really close~!

Vancouver would be awesome! There was a Gaia panel at Anime Evolution a few years ago (2009 or 2010?) but no Gaia staff or admin were actually there from what I remember.

there are no events planned for 2012 BUT your local conventions can always pm me for free prizes and support!

Beloved Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Teh Savior
Mrs Blunder
http://www.gaiaonline.com/mobileapp/forums

As a quick workaround, you can access the mobile app's forum interface from any browser by simply going to this URL.
gaia_nitemareleft That's certainly nice to know, but what about everything else available on the app? We shouldn't have to spend a few hundred dollars for a site that many of us already put real money into. gaia_nitemareright

Invisible Cat

Yuki the Third
Panagrammic
Well, we actually have some code, although it's been on the back burner for a while.

Mrs Blunder
So does that mean there is one in development? Or is it still at the "idea" stage?

Panagrammic
An Android version of our Gaia app is definitely something that's been requested frequently, and we know that users are looking forward to it. There are some features which have special mobile versions to make it easier for all platforms (i.e., Forums Lite in Labs), which can help.

Mrs Blunder
Hello, admins. I've got a question, on behalf of myself and many other users:

Why is the Gaia Online App not available on the Android Market? You've made Monster Galaxy available to us, after all.

How likely is it that the app will be released to other markets, rather than just iTunes?

I've recently started a petition asking for it's release, because a search of threads hinted that the admins had no intention of releasing it to the Android Market without explicit interest. Is this true?
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
*cough* the CT's filled with nerds who would be more than willing to help pound out some lines of code.

if only the CT solved my problem sad .Damn error message.

Witty Heckler

10,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello admins! I've never attended an ATA before, since they were at times I wasn't able to be on.

But hey! I'm here now, aren't I?

Q's

1. Will the guild setting ever be updated to allow better interface and organization for guild captains? It's wicked hard to keep a guild alive, simply because of how difficult it is to have more than a handful of sub-forums without members not being able to find anything.

I was hoping you'd be able to set up a few options for the guild forum set-up to make it similar to how the main forum page is, with bullets, and easy to see/find topics of interest.

Perhaps even allow captains the choice to purchase thread backgrounds similar to what Heaven has.

I personally think that spicing things up in guilds would be loads of fun. ^^

2. I was also wondering if the journal options would ever be changed to allow better graphic/ color options (like being able to enter color code EX: #XXX to give it more personality)

I know a LOT of guild captains are upset at the lack of guild options, and the difficulty presented with keeping members in the know.

Desirable Noob

Zero Omega
makes sense and thank you for answering my question.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Kloob
Zero Omega
Kloob
Lanzer! Did you see hunger games!?

I totally did! Loved it.
You are now my favorite admin!

I'mg lad somebody liked it. Everybody in the Hunger Games forum is complaining about horrible it was!

I totally thought your post said, "Did anyone see Hunger Games?" And not just Lanzer. xd emo

I made a few posts in the forum explaining why I enjoyed the movie.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
dear gaia

why are you so boring

do something interesting

love suitor

Devout Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
OoNeko_kittyoO

5). For now i have only one more question is there any talk about makeing more games to earn gold instead of tickets?
heart heart heart

Dear God, this one.
+w+

Also, sorry for getting you excited with the notice, Neko.
Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Dapper Dabbler

WideEyed
Hi Guys! smile
Well, it’s Monday again, which means of course, time for us to get our weekly zOMG! update.
First off, I’d like to say thanks for fixing the zOMG! D.C.s, and for finalizing the BB refund.
I hope I speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate having those nagging issues put to rest. blaugh

Last week there were a number of things said which gave me some hope that, even though zOMG! will remain in maintenance mode for the foreseeable future, it is far from dead, and I’d like to follow up on those if it’s at all possible.
Re: Bug Fixes...Swarf posted a Topic in the z!F saying that he was working on bugs at the time, and soliciting our input, which I think is fantastic! smile Can you/he give us an update as to which specific bugs are being worked on, and if they’re making progress?
I know I would really love to see the Tutorial and Early Quest Chain Bugs given priority simply because it seems to me that they are the ones that would have the biggest impact on new recruits.

Also at last week’s ATA, DARKNRG suggested (unless he was answering another question and I misunderstood) that Swarf was actually investigating the possibility of automating the Server cycling process HERE, and I was wondering if I was correct in that, and if so, is it doable, and when it could possibly happen.

Last zOMG! question...It has also been mentioned that an Easter Event for zOMG! has been at least discussed at HQ. Could you bring us up to speed on those discussions?
Already Answered blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Finally, and hold on to your hats for this one, because it’s not zOMG! related.
I’ve seen it suggested in previous ATA’s that Gaia in general is “under merchandized”, and I for one would have to agree. I’ve been to the on-line store a number of times, and as much as I wanted to buy something, nothing has really caught my eye. As far as I can tell, the store hasn’t been updated in years, and it seems that there’s an opportunity being missed here.

Heck, even Storage Wars is selling merchandise these days!

Is any consideration being given to updating or expanding your offerings?
I suggested once that nice quality prints of some of zOMG!’s environments would certainly appeal to me. There was one example of a concept drawing Shallow Seas Concept that I would definitely buy if it were available, and it strikes me that there might be a number of ways to market Gaia, and zOMG! artworks very successfully.
Heck, who wouldn’t love a frameable screenie of their Crew just as they deal the final blow to the End Boss or Kamila, or an overview of some of zOMG!’s beautiful environments?
I know I have some bare wall space that is just crying out to be filled.
Also along Marketing lines, I was just a little disappointed when I attended Fan Expo in Toronto last year, and found no Gaia merchandise offered at the Panel. I realize that there’s probably shipping costs involved, but would they be so prohibitive as to rule out bringing some stuff to the Con’s?
I know I went there with a butt-load of money, and I spent pretty much all of it, and I’m planning on doing it again this summer. It would be great to be able to come home with a piece of Gaia merch personally autographed by DJ Helsing!
Just a thought.
Thanks again guys! (and gals! wink )

Hi WideEyed,

They're working through the list right now, although I'm not sure how specific bugs are being prioritized at the moment.

Similarly, I believe they've talked about the server issue, but again I don't really have any update (sorry about that!)

The shop is actually run by a third-party vendor now, so it's up to them whether they want to update the inventory, which is why it can be slow.

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Razumi Yazura
ScarredRavens
Nikolita
ScarredRavens
I was wondering~ Is Gaia thinking of coming to western Canada for Real live event like a con?

Ei:
-Vancouver
-Edmonton
-Sasktoon
?
We're really close~!

Vancouver would be awesome! There was a Gaia panel at Anime Evolution a few years ago (2009 or 2010?) but no Gaia staff or admin were actually there from what I remember.
O: !
Anime Evolution doesn't exist anymore, but there are a few new conventions in Vancouver. I'd love to see some Gaia staff come here someday.
Yeah there is Anime Revolution and there's one in Victoria I think its called Sakura con?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff