• Partygoer 500
User Image
                  xxxxxxxxx I'M A FORCE-A NATURE!
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxx Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha'
                  xxxxxxxI hurt people!
                  If you were from where I was from, you'd be f***in' dead! xx

Just curious...
                  Is there supposed to be a background on the header? Because there isn't one on my end.
                  Also, a bunch of pages such as the Adventure Time Event page, World page, and Game page do not have backgrounds.
                  What's up with that?

User Image

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
will you guys and gals be mah buddies? :3
Are you going to make alchemy recipes for Sea Water and FAIL and rare ingredients like those? It would be one way to reduce the chance involved.

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dear Admins;;

This is my first time every posting any ATA questions. [: ♥

Today you posted a Dev Alert about "faster site loading". I have noticed, on all of my accounts, that the site is loading slower & that most of the times my pages aren't even loading! Like, right now, the Adventure Time header just shows a bunch of clouds, nothing else! It was happening on and off before but I figured you would have fixed it by now.
When do you plan to fix it?

Also; with the <3 & </3 thing...I really don't think you implementing it was fair. A lot of people get trolled and get massive </3's. There are shops that want people to PAY them to dislike a thread! that's not very fair, in my opinion, and it's hurting a lot of the business people get. Why did you implement this feature in the first place? when do you plan to fix it's flaws?

And, lastly... I really miss the majhongg dimensions game you had a few months back. I was wondering if you'd be willing to bring it back?

Thank you, Admins, for your time and consideration! ♥

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Deojack
Why are mods seeming to be the only people getting chosen for the featured avatars lately? :/

For the next couple of months we'll be rotating between have mods and users featured. Last week we had regular users featured, this week we'll be having the mods. We did this so that both the users and mods can have a chance to interact with each other in a social environment.

For more info, check out the thread I made here.

Wheezing Smoker

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
biglanky14
Hi everyone,

We have a few updates on some topics that have come up in the last few ATAs.

Alchemy
This isn't necessarily a major update, but we wanted to let you know what we're working on. Details are still being kicked around, but we want to take some of the chance out of the process where we can, and give you guys an element of choice (such as with the Philosopher's Cache). Like I said, we're not totally there yet and we're not going to go to a "full choice" system (just to make sure I'm not setting crazy expectations), but we're working on some ideas here. Hopefully we'll have something for you to check out sooner rather than later.

zOMG
We're now working on the bug list we've prioritized, so you'll see some of them get fixed pretty shortly. We also are planning to recycle last year's Easter Event (yay!).

Ok, that's it for now....
Recycled event is better than no event. Thank you for doing that for us! <3

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
James Daniel Garcia
Can I just sit here lurking or using Vocaroo, to send audio messages?

<(Speech)

Yes, yes you can.... LIKE THIS! xd

Be well,
Sisky

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Deojack
Why are mods seeming to be the only people getting chosen for the featured avatars lately? :/
That's their intentions at the moment.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/meet-our-featured-mods/t.78456535/

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Is the admin panel still blue? I remember seeing a screenshot of it years back, haha.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
An Android version of our Gaia app is definitely something that's been requested frequently, and we know that users are looking forward to it. There are some features which have special mobile versions to make it easier for all platforms (i.e., Forums Lite in Labs), which can help.

Mrs Blunder
Hello, admins. I've got a question, on behalf of myself and many other users:

Why is the Gaia Online App not available on the Android Market? You've made Monster Galaxy available to us, after all.

How likely is it that the app will be released to other markets, rather than just iTunes?

I've recently started a petition asking for it's release, because a search of threads hinted that the admins had no intention of releasing it to the Android Market without explicit interest. Is this true?

Girl-Crazy Bunny

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kloob
Zero Omega
Kloob
Lanzer! Did you see hunger games!?

I totally did! Loved it.
You are now my favorite admin!

I'mg lad somebody liked it. Everybody in the Hunger Games forum is complaining about horrible it was!

I haven't heard anything bad about it yet. XD
Deojack
IT'S AN INSIDE JOB!!

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sadly, my artistic abilities are lacking, and any duck I made by hand would end up looking like some alien creature.

Treemie
Panagrammic
Lurking, mostly, but will occasionally snipe questions.
Why didn't you have a ducky in the duck race?

Butterfly Prince

As a dear fan of animated items and butterflies, what hope have I of getting an animated item that uses the towns butterfly sprites?

Naughty Guildsman

10,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ridley Starsmore
Hey guys.

1. Y U NO HAVE EIs?!

2. White Dander Recolor, can we make this happen?

3. Could we do another "win a halo" contest so some of use have a snowball's chance in hades of getting one?

4. Alchemy updates, if you please?

captcha? FACE THE MUSIC.
what about a diapered egg white recolor with bluefin instead of ash and an angel instead of cupid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff