Welcome to Gaia! ::

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Shanyume
Not sure if i'm allowed to ask but who on the Gaia team is attending the Sakura Con this weekend?

I believe it will just be DJ Helsing.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
lanzer
True Boogy Monster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mina

Can we get inner changeable bang styles for the boutique? and backs?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We do have idea for exactly that. I hope to see something like that in the near future. :3

woohoo!!!! this excites me!
GOLD SHOP MODIFICATIONS!

Original Pumpkin

“zOMG Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.”

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MonadoxShulk
Uesugi Ankit
MonadoxShulk
Uesugi Ankit
You crazy that money would go straight to zach and him getting the mastery xp Lol nice talking to you Ankit! heart Hope you have a wonderful Easter! whee
He can share though. ;( He's only like, two wings away from Mastery anyway. redface
Bye Steph <333 Have fun on minecraft. (:

Your right, angelic and fallen again huh? OMG how did you know I was playing minecraft? rofl If you play you should join our server 3nodding

Yup. xD But a friend of mine who almost has Fallen done is having Zach craft it for him, so he probably will only need Angelic now. ninja
Zach told me. xp Nah I don't, but if I ever do, I'll ask about the server and join you guys. cool
Only other thing I play atm is Vindictus. emo

Ruthless Wench

0tter n0nsense
Xya
0tter n0nsense
Xya
0tter n0nsense
Valenas
Everyone should just clam up.

clams? otters love clams...you otter fix us some! stressed

I sea wut u did thar.

i think things are going swimmingly!

I like making puns for the halibut 3nodding

im just gonna perch here and wait for more!

When I need assistance I yell "Kelp! Kelp!" gonk

Lucky Flip-Flopper

Do u know the average age of people that use gaia a lot? ( on this site ) sweatdrop And how old are some, how young are some. (The stuff i see) heart i will still be on every day any way. whee

Aged Gaian

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
codemonkey37179
Chocofreak13
codemonkey37179
Chocofreak13
has anyone ever toyed with the idea of making housing more interactive, or opening new locations for houses, such as aekea or durem? i know the mailbox connects to PMs, but what about the other house items, like sitting on couches or flushing toilets?

if this already exists, please excuse me, i'm coming back to the site after not accessing regularly for a couple years. ^^;

We've been working on Towns2 for some time now. It has housing areas for all the four major towns. Some of the housing items are interactive, such as the tvs, toasters, microwaves, etc.

i was wondering what towns2 was, yaay. ^^ now to move my house, i wonder how i can do that.... o3o;

thanks for answering me ^^

It hasn't been released yet, the housing part that is. We are still smoothing some things out. It won't be much longer.

ohhhh, thankyou for telling me this, i almost just uprooted my house. @__@;

Aged Genius

Zero Omega
codemonkey37179
AERITH DIETH
Hello Admin, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I have been having a lot of issues with insane level puzzles lately and i was wondering if fixing that is on the list of things to do?
i am sorry if this has already been asked!!
thanks very much,
/AD

Do you mean the Jigsaw puzzles? What's the issues you've been having?

Get back to your vacation! scream

I'm not on vacation right now Zero :p

I put in a full day of work before you even got to the office.

Ruthless Wench

codemonkey37179
Zero Omega
codemonkey37179
AERITH DIETH
Hello Admin, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I have been having a lot of issues with insane level puzzles lately and i was wondering if fixing that is on the list of things to do?
thanks very much,
/AD

I could be so mean to Zero... I could. The temptation is so great...

Scurvy Pirate

FishingKnight
Uncle Kenny
FishingKnight
Hello Admins,

Would we ever expect Gaia to ever introduce the zOMG event's ever again?

We currently aren't planning to have events in zOMG again, no.

This is sad crying ,

I know it has been difficult on the staff to create an event on zOMG with out it having some kinda major bug problem, (this is what i was told years ago) but lately i just haven't really been into the Forum Events, all the bump and spam its really just not fun at all.. but there was one event that i did like and maybe should be taken into consideration (van helsing event) not sure what the name was but this event added a real Versus aspect into the game where one side really needed to be part of a team and a mini game was involved where you would take down one's health by activating it,

Normally most of the events today (or always) revolve around becoming part of one side and conquering the other, will we ever expect similar events like the (van helsing) also can you give me further details on why we will not expect any more zOMG events since 2011 i was dreaming and waiting very patiently to witness my next zOMG event but it never came crying

Reasons for our zOMG decisions can be found here.

As for non-versus events, I can't really say. We theme the event around the story we want to pair it with so if the story lends itself to a versus event then that's what we go with. If it doesn't, then we'd go with a gameplay mechanism that best suits the story.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
codemonkey37179
Zero Omega
codemonkey37179
AERITH DIETH
thanks very much,
/AD

Oh I know, I just wanted to tease you because we haven't heard from you in two weeks.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ren Orenji Doragon
Hi AtA!

I'm quite enjoying the Easter event! Thanks! 3nodding Also loving EB's new sprite... even if it could use some tweaks. ^^;; Speaking of EB... ninja *slams the thread with some fan art* It's a work in progress, mangs. Feel free to color it, though. razz If you can. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So how about that orange Lizardman recolor? o;
Marshall SDPlus?
swarf SDPlus Real?

*nudgenudgewinkwink*

reeeeeeeeeen. emotion_kirakira
Ima -S k i t z y- Rainbow
            ████████████████████xxx████
            ████████xxxSkitzy Says████x████
            ████████████████████xxx████

───────────────────────────────────────────

Um, I don't really have a big question....
            Except...
            1. Why did you have to make the custom outfits sellable? it takes away tektek markets in mini shops
            2. Why is everything soooo expensive!? ugh.

------------------------------------------------------------
            xx------------------------------------------------------------
            ------------------------------------------------------------

The feature is there because many Gaians asked for it, though it was surprising that there would be much impact on the minishops.

Unfortunately inflation is still an issues today. Gold are passed between users and not back to Gaia's system such as the gold shop or other features. Nobody likes the idea of paying taxes or anything similar, and as a result, things get more expensive.
Uesugi Ankit
MonadoxShulk
Uesugi Ankit
MonadoxShulk
Uesugi Ankit
You crazy that money would go straight to zach and him getting the mastery xp Lol nice talking to you Ankit! heart Hope you have a wonderful Easter! whee
He can share though. ;( He's only like, two wings away from Mastery anyway. redface
Bye Steph <333 Have fun on minecraft. (:

Your right, angelic and fallen again huh? OMG how did you know I was playing minecraft? rofl If you play you should join our server 3nodding

Yup. xD But a friend of mine who almost has Fallen done is having Zach craft it for him, so he probably will only need Angelic now. ninja
Zach told me. xp Nah I don't, but if I ever do, I'll ask about the server and join you guys. cool
Only other thing I play atm is Vindictus. emo

I need something to keep me busy if not gaia its Netfilx, games, or minecraft rofl Oh thats so GREAT! I'm just glad I was their for the majority of the wings 3nodding And you should! Its a lot of fun! xp

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I had two more questions

1. , can we get a dog companion RIG? there are tons of dog breeds that Gaia doesn’t have that would make great companions.

2. Is there a reason that I am getting that error again when I report that it says its unable to find the thread . It ’s doing that in the AMC forum and the lifestyle discussion forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff