Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Howdy Lanzer! When will we be having the next Garage Sale update? I really, really, really, really want Elven Ears for Grombies!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Regarding the March 10th, 2008 botting bans, you should all be aware of the following post has been made in Site Feedback:

Quote:

Hello,

We have received many inquiries about the March 10th bans in which multiple accounts were banned for botting/related activity on the site. Given the feedback we have received regarding this incident, we are allowing users who were banned by the automated botting script on March 10, to appeal certain account bans. We've investigated the majority of these reports, and many of them should stay banned. But we also want to extend the benefit of doubt to those accounts that were not involved in botting activity (yes, our systems can tell).

What this means to you: If you had an account that was banned on March 10th, 2008 and which was banned for botting as part of the mass account ban, then you may file an appeal to have your account ban re-investigated.

To file an appeal, follow these steps carefully:

1) Using another account, please fill out a hacking report form on behalf of your banned account. The hacking report form is located here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=1

2) In the "How were you hacked?" section of the hacking report form, please enter the following code into the text field: BAN310 on a separate line, and then describe that you are filing this report as a botting ban appeal for an account that was specifically banned on March 10th, 2008. Only those accounts that were banned on that date are eligible for appeal.

3) All appeals must be filed by next Monday, March 31st, 2008. Any appeals for this set of bans which are filed after March 31st, 2008 cannot be considered.

Please know that most of the accounts banned on March 10th, 2008 were appropriately banned for botting or related activity. Some botters have been complaining about their accounts, stating innocence, so please be patient as we sort through them all. We cannot guarantee any account will be unbanned upon investigation of a ban appeal. We can only handle appeal reports in relation to this particular banning incident: Anyone using the BAN310 code to appeal a ban that did NOT occur on March 10th will be considered to be filing false reports. Use this code very carefully, as all of the related accounts will be scrutinized exposing all of the related accounts/trades/activities.

We hope this helps anyone who should not have been auto-banned on March 10th.

Gaia Admin Team

URL to thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/march-10th-auto-ban-how-to-appeal/t.39148111/
TSP1414
Lanzer, I have just one question.

Will the grombie skin will be ever re-released or re-make again in future, I noticed most of us really want grombie skin but we missed it and we want some grombie skin for avaible again, please take your time answering this question because I would love to see grombie skin again.

Sorry for reposting this but I want to know. sweatdrop

No... Just the zombie skin... Cause grombies = still here... Zombies = whipped out...
Hey Lanzer!

This is my first time here!

Hello, I've been wanting to ask you this for a while.

Do you watch Naruto? if so, who's your favorite character? xD

Fellow Narutard?

Also, Spork thank you for the spore. it's my favorite evolvin item. It's just full of awesome.

Thank you for your time Lanzer! <3
da secks bear
*pushes cardee closer to Lanzer* Make sure you treat him well hun so I get my account back too. xd

anything till I get my account back too
crazy spork i am
K I N G S H O Y
Last comment's for Spork:
Did you do anything special to get where you are today? Like did you go to an art college or something? Or are all your skills (Probably Kirby's too) self-taught? I'm really amazed by all you two have done. I loved looking through your portfolios last weekend. Kirby amazed me with the video about commercial advertising. Only person I know who can make TV into a horror film. o_o

If you answer my questions, thanks in advance! <3

i think i'm just really persistent when it comes to art. we both went to art school and that was where we met up. we found that we worked really well together; my strength complements his weaknesses and vice-versa...and it helps a lot when there's a project because we can split up the work on who gets to do what (i lean more towards creative and he leans more towards technical). while we went to art school we were both self taught in having that kind of motivation to keep pushing ourselves; which is another important factor in what makes our collaborations work so well :3
Thanks for answering!
I just keep wondering if to be able to do the kinds of things the two of you do, what I need to work towards. Computers and Art have always been my thing, and seeing the two of you make it work so beautifully makes me want to aim to head that way too. And now I know at least some of the path to try and achieve it.

Thanks for answering my questions! <3
OMG DAK
crazy spork i am
paige rage
crazy spork i am
'lo theres

Hello :3

How are you?

i'm doing alright, i had a pretty chill weekend. i'm still recovering from recovering from dental surgery. it's amazing at how much energy it takes out of me; my appetite is slowly coming back :3

you took time out of your job to get dental surgery??? No wonder s**t doesn't get done at gaia...

-New games were supposed to be added along time ago
-Battle system was supposed to be here for like 2 - 3 years ago.
-Weapon Shop...
-New NPCs / Quests (with backwings in Jan... 200 cool
-Santa Cow update...
-Zurg returning
-NPCs of Halloween 2007 = crap look compared to these:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

And then the ******** easter, and st. patricks day = canceled? Couldn't even make as mall event with at least a GOOD item... I don't care about the items but when you have no forums to post in or event manga... then you should at least get a good item... but we get a 03 egg with a ******** clock edited on it to put on our heads and arms...

WOW

sucky...

and not to mention the PMs area not letting us click it to view PMs so we have to do it the hard way....
Could you please, if you have criticism, post it in a respectful and constructive manner? I'm sure that Lanzer, Spork, and any other admin lurkers would prefer not seeing the hard work they put into items and events get flamed. I mean... The Easter Event is pretty small and I'm not a fan, but I'm sure they have to field enough complaints as it is. Also, I'm going to repost my questions if I get nothing within the next five pages or so.

Also, nice to "e-meet" all of you. Especially Lanzer and Spork. Never been this up-close-and-personal to two admin at once 0.0...

Friendly Browser

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
TSP1414
Lanzer, I have just one question.

Will the grombie skin will be ever re-released or re-make again in future, I noticed most of us really want grombie skin but we missed it and we want some grombie skin for avaible again, please take your time answering this question because I would love to see grombie skin again.

Sorry for reposting this but I want to know. sweatdrop

I am curious of this as well. Though it seems like every time it's brought up it causes arguments and such. D:

Cluttered Elder

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
have any of the admins/devs ever dreamt a dream they were in gaia and were an avi xd

(i know i have.......several times) redface

Hesitant Hero

14,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm just going to hope you had a nice Easter.

I'm kind of surprised you actually made this ATA. When more people realize this is here, the place will be going crazy on you.
Hi Lanzer!

I've never replied to an ATA before, so I'm sorry if I'm doin' it wrong. sweatdrop I don't really have a question.

I want to thank you (and the whole Gaia staff) for keeping such a kickass site, events lost in the aether notwithstanding. I've been a little uncomfortable with the direction things are going in, but I can live with it. My life is a huge mess, and Gaia's one of the few (not the only, though) ways I can relax.

So thank you. This is an awesome site and I'm glad it's here. smile
armadillodreamer
Howdy Lanzer! When will we be having the next Garage Sale update? I really, really, really, really want Elven Ears for Grombies!

Juno Said NO in a pervious journal... use the dead ears...

Wealthy Noob

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Also forgot is Dr. sighn arm going to grow back?
Will we be able to get magic brooms in the future?

Durem Citizen

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
HEY LANZER AND OTHERS!!
I have a couple of questions!

They might already be answered but ill ask them anyway:

- What is with the eggs? is it just an item we'll have and nothing significant baout it?

- Could we get ahint of any plot to come in the future!? PLEASE!!! Just a little one!!

- What are some things like new features and stuff to be coming out in April?

- Do you have a faveourite Ice Cream flavour?

- Do you like Smores??

Thnks for taking the time to red this, and i know i probably won't be read but at least ill try!!
I hope o get seen! smile
Thank you if you answer me!!! smile
crazy spork i am
it's kind of hard to just simply say 'screw battle' when so much time and resources has been expended on getting the project off the ground. i dunno, it's kind of a disservice for the people who have been working on battle nonstop to just be like, 'okay, we're not putting this out there so just move on to another project' without any real basis or grounds on quitting.
User Image

&& I would cry. I have been looking forward to battle. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas