Familiar Traveler

14,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
aiichu
Petite Symphony
I only sleep with people I love...

I'm actually looking forward to getting Ho-oh again. The scene was SO PRETTTYYYY!!!

...which is why I have insomnia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♪♪

The Lugia scene was also fairly beautiful. In fact, the whole game is. heart

It's very lovely!

I have a thing for autumn, so... smile

Haven't seen the Lugia one...hm. TO YOUTUBE!

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
-Smexy-Caty-Doll-
Mistress Gambino
-Smexy-Caty-Doll-
Da Mangaka
Mistress Gambino
Mothman! rofl

Who votes for that becoming an item? XDDD
It'll be hilarious XP

-votes- 4laugh
-votes-

If this becomes a petition somebody link me. rofl

Me as well, that would be a very sweet item ^_^

It would be part of the 'MAN' series fo shure XD;
Not this time, as it's less of a holiday event.

Haven't seen Omnidrink around after I finished my squeeze bottle...

I think I would want to be saved by Lance, he just... delivers

scullylam
lanzer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi. ^_^

first off, have a question from kamika sugi.

"Back in 2005 when Santa was killed by Jack, some of the NPC's expressions in the shops were altered. Ian had his eyes hidden under his hat and Sasha looked like she saw a ghost. Now that a major NPC has been murdered, can we expect something like this again?"

and is omnidrink still around? or you think they will create omnibot and try to take over gaia again or do some other evil plan? and if you were in trouble, what gaia character would you want to save you?

that's all for now. chuck is on. *woot!* ^_^

Familiar Traveler

14,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Soprano Mochi Kitty
Petite Symphony
aiichu
Da Mangaka
awesome! *high fives*
Then again, HG/SS is Gold/Silver + Crystal additions on it, so . . you are playing a much closer version to the remakes. Still, I just love the 8-bit sounds XD

♪♪

Yep. I get to play as the real Kris. heart
            Oh, that reminds me. I forgot to get the GB Player after defeating Red. I will do that tonight. surprised

Petite;
            I can understand that. I'm taking my time in HeartGold, though. I like being able to unlock the rest of the game quickly, and then complete all the nice extras.

I'm actually looking forward to getting Ho-oh again. The scene was SO PRETTTYYYY!!!

Speaking of Ho-Oh, I heard it's gonna make it's FIRST actual appearance in the next Pokemon movie, where it's supposed to be a battle between Lugia and Ho-Oh. I can't wait, especially since the only scenes of Ho-Oh I've seen in the anime are it flying by high in the sky. heart

Ooh, really? Exciting!

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
To all Pokemon fans out there: Have you read the Pokemon Special/Adventures manga yet? If so, are you looking forward to the HeartGold SoulSilver volumes? ;D -snuggles Silver-

O.G. Hunter

ZakuMent
Soprano Mochi Kitty
Too bad we only own two of the old controllers (I have GBA, she has GBColor), and for some reason, the link thingy we have is supposed to work between a GBA and a regular GB (the instruction thing says so), yet it doesn't work at all. o_O; So we basically gave up on trading Pokemon to each other. rofl

Oh man the link cables. rofl The days before the wifi and infrared. I haven't seen mine for years.

I still have my sister's GBA rofl I play it from time to time. Nobody to exchange with though emo

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
i am with u all the way
Da Mangaka
i am with u all the way
Da Mangaka

Hmm, it's just that, when I've lurked in the ATA threads (that I usually get late sadly D: ) they are flooded < _<; Or, IMHO. Then again, I do get late and never get an answer on things, so it might be my mistake emotion_sweatdrop

Also, I have a stupid question (that maybe the GDC will tell me again "NO DAMM IT, NO!" ) but one time (to Lanzer) you said that if we made a petition to make our avis a SD Plus doll, with enough signs, we could. Then again, I'm not as popular to become a doll (damm it) but, is the posibility still existant? ' _ '; I wanna clear that once and for all. . .
Um.. yeah < _< ;

Back in the summer, it used to get thirty pages or so. Which was pretty amazing. ^^

Oh! My friend, TercesX, was in that guild of yours. Or at least the thread for the RP. =3

The guild RP is still up. I thought to make the RP as a 'Gaia ball-like' event but, due the lack of people, it started too slow. It's STILL slow and I honestly was happy when Gaia staff sent me a mail with them promoting it on Comunity spotlight. That would mean more Rpiers and a much hot-paced action. Sadly, it hasn't happened :/
There you have me with 5 people Rping a max of 4 people even O_ o;
I don't mind but. . this guild was made for MORE than that . .. and that it's why it's so slow and I'm sad D:

As for those going over HG/SS: I have Heart Gold. .. and I'm playing it along with my original Gold version XDDD ;
I'm such a nerd...

Well, hopefully it goes well for your guild soon. 3nodding Good luck with that!

Thank you! I would love you more if you promote it XD;;

Oh! I remembered a real question Lanzer: What the flippin heck happened witht he Gaia Toolbar? I know you killed it but, why and are you going to replace it or something?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
i am with u all the way
ZakuMent
Soprano Mochi Kitty
Too bad we only own two of the old controllers (I have GBA, she has GBColor), and for some reason, the link thingy we have is supposed to work between a GBA and a regular GB (the instruction thing says so), yet it doesn't work at all. o_O; So we basically gave up on trading Pokemon to each other. rofl

Oh man the link cables. rofl The days before the wifi and infrared. I haven't seen mine for years.

I still have my sister's GBA rofl I play it from time to time. Nobody to exchange with though emo

GameBoy Color is the only console I own, lol.

Scamp

Lanzer

This needs to be immortalized somewhere for all eternity. rofl

Tipsy Bloodsucker

16,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
1LitreofTears_Aya
To all Pokemon fans out there: Have you read the Pokemon Special/Adventures manga yet? If so, are you looking forward to the HeartGold SoulSilver volumes? ;D -snuggles Silver-

♪♪

Oh, ******** yes. I want to cosplay Red so badly. My character names are all named colors, too. I love that manga so much. heart
            I can't wait. I'm only up to FireRed/LeafGreen at the moment, but I'm getting there.

Lanzer;
            It's because he's Fabulance, isn't it? wink
Lanzer
Well we better see him again soon judging what happens :O

Maybe not him directly, but maybe others

The Twisted Truth
Will we be seeing Zhivago again soon?

That being said, will he[or any NPC this plot] interact with users?

Thanks!

Darn, my dream of wooing talking to him might not happen!

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Lanzer
BADUM-PSH

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Are we going to see the new villian Kamila appear?
Is Bucanner Boardwalk coming soon?
Our next event isn't gonna be like the Zurg event, but we're still interested in building more interactive events.

We want to build an iPhone app if many users can benefit from it. If there isn't much of a Gaia population with iPhones then we might not spend time on one...

Well, with no relation to the RIG, I always like Flash.

Stellar Phoenix
ZURG. gonk

I mean - Hi Lanzer!

So, my question is when will we see a plot like the Zurg event of '06? I loved how much user interaction that one had!

Also, I know we had the recent survey about an iPhone app, does that mean we'll be getting one in the near future?

PS: I love this latest CI/RIG. Superheros! Who is your favorite super hero?

Edit: Will you sign my Lanzer doll? surprised

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Mistress Gambino
Lanzer

This needs to be immortalized somewhere for all eternity. rofl
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

*er-hem*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces