Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

Sorry for missing last week's ATA session. Let's get started quickly so I can start answering questions!

O.G. Hunter

1. What has been the hardest thing that you consider Gaia has done over the past few years in terms of bugs and new features?

2. My friend Princess-Orphelia and I would like to know if you’d mind us creating a thread with several other users. This thread would be like the stickies you post every Monday for AtA except that it’ll be something like “Ask the Users.” It could be up there for discussion if AtA is somehow cancled. :3 A few of the mods and you could even stop by and answer some questions in your free time. Would that be fine with you?

3. Can we pretty please have an option of locking threads like the moderators do? gonk I want to be able to lock the threads that I create and even be able to delete posts too (not just in the Chatterbox forums). Or can we at least lock the front page? It'll help prevent people from stealing thread styles and quoting the front page (thus creating page extension).
Lanzer, although this is a bit off-topic for gaia, I was just wondering if you would voice any
opinions you have on the new healthcare bill that has been passed, positive or negative, I am just
very curious >_<

edit;
-anyone may answer this question, all input is valued.
-&wow for my first time posting I got 1st page yay!~

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Scamp

Lanzer, it's Monday again. I missed you last week! :c I hope these past two weeks have been kind to you. c:
I have a statement, and then some questions. I hope it's alright.

First, statement:
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to you personally for my atrocious attitude and behavior a few weeks ago. I was way out of line, and it was inexcusable. I was completely caught up in my own agenda and didn't even stop to think about what I was doing and how it would hurt and offend everyone involved, especially you. You didn't deserve that at all. I know this doesn't even begin to make up for it, but it's all I can think to do except to continue to support this website that's devoured six years of my life. I'm truly sorry.

Now, questions.
1) We've been talking about lots of things in the Gambino Support Thread this past couple weeks. Some of my favorite theories have revolved around Johnny's unusual yet handy habit of cloning himself. If you were Gambino, how many clones would you need to make of yourself in order to feel comfortable? Where would you hide them?

2) Just how old are/were/are our favorite NPCs? Say, Edmund, Johnny, Sasha, and Meredith?

3) All about Gino: Has he heard about his father yet? Will he ever admit his undying love for Jasette and/or Lady Gaga? IS he Lady Gaga?

4) For everyone: Now that Meredith has become Alpha Girl ( heart ) and joined the ranks of the G-Team and The Masque as legendary Gaian heroes, one has to wonder what other heroes Gaia has to offer. What is your superhero name and special skill?

5) Timmy became an EI and Johnny gave us his family jewels treasure there's no way I can phrase that and not have it sound dirty. Will other NPCs be immortalized in item form, other than the SDPlus dolls? Do they have to "die" or reach the end of their usefulness in order for this to happen?

Everyone: The Gambino Group saw a brief spurt of activity following Johnny's death, but don't slow down yet! We're just getting started. Whether you're still mourning Johnny, wondering about Gino, or don't even care about those two bozos and want to incestuously slash Ian and Louie*, come give us a look-see and join the fun!
*I'll do my best not to judge, but I can't say the same for the others.

Shy Browser

11,900 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Citizen 200
Hi Lanzer! Been a lurker in ATA since I joined last year.
Here is my question, Is there going to be an Easter Event this year?
Thank you in advance for answering. smile

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Dear Lanzer and Team

It's good to have you back with us this week Lanzer! My signers and I have been waiting and wondering if you have been thinking any more on us keeping our hair from the salon? We really do want this over 7100+ people have signed so far and over 10,000 people have voted yes for this idea! Please check out my petition and let me know what you think, and any news there might be so I can let my signers know! Also could you guys and gals please sign my petition it would be really nice if you would thank you!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/recycle-bin/hair-petition-you-buy-it-you-keep-it-sign-today-active/t.40719935/

Twilight_Moon_Racer

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Lanzer,

First off, I just want to sincerely apologize for my incredibly rude behavior at last AtA. I was absolutely wrong to take out my frustration out on you. I was confused and hurt and acting like a child, and I am so, so sorry that you took the blunt end of my temper tantrum. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you and your team, and I'm so sorry if I offended you or made you feel bad. The fact that I am this personally invested in your site is a tribute to its insane awesomeness, as well as the tremendous work you do to make it so. heart

THAT SAID! Here are my questions:

1) Who put that yellow flower next Gambino's foot in his memorial statue?

2) I'm still worried about Bucho... is he okay?

3) We often read into every little pixel when it comes to plot, looking for clues... should we be looking that closely? Are you really that intricate?

4) What is Johnny K. Gambino's secret identity?

5) If Gino were to become a superhero again, would he choose a different identity than the Masque, because that hero was both he and his father combined? If so, what would his superhero name be?
User Image
      ˳Will the duplicate numbered SDPlus dolls ever get their numbers changed/fixed in the future?
      Thanks in advance!

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lanzer! YO.

I have two simple questions. What is your favorite item on Gaia, and why? Also, what is your favorite aspect of working at Gaia? Do you feel like Superman? I feel like you should.
;3

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Lanzer I caught an AT holy crap

Will Ruby ever be Featured in a storyline?

Can we have the vonhelsons back in the spotlight soon please?!
Will we be seeing Zhivago again soon?

That being said, will he[or any NPC this plot] interact with users?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
lanzer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi. ^_^

first off, have a question from kamika sugi.

"Back in 2005 when Santa was killed by Jack, some of the NPC's expressions in the shops were altered. Ian had his eyes hidden under his hat and Sasha looked like she saw a ghost. Now that a major NPC has been murdered, can we expect something like this again?"

and is omnidrink still around? or you think they will create omnibot and try to take over gaia again or do some other evil plan? and if you were in trouble, what gaia character would you want to save you?

that's all for now. chuck is on. *woot!* ^_^

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ZURG. gonk

I mean - Hi Lanzer!

So, my question is when will we see a plot like the Zurg event of '06? I loved how much user interaction that one had!

Also, I know we had the recent survey about an iPhone app, does that mean we'll be getting one in the near future?

PS: I love this latest CI/RIG. Superheros! Who is your favorite super hero?

Edit: Will you sign my Lanzer doll? surprised

O.G. Hunter

Twilight_Moon_Racer
Dear Lanzer and Team

It's good to have you back with us this week Lanzer! My signers and I have been waiting and wondering if you have been thinking any more on us keeping our hair from the salon? We really do want this over 7100+ people have signed so far and over 10,000 people have voted yes for this idea! Please check out my petition and let me know what you think, and any news there might be so I can let my signers know! Also could you guys and gals please sign my petition it would be really nice if you would thank you!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/recycle-bin/hair-petition-you-buy-it-you-keep-it-sign-today-active/t.40719935/

Twilight_Moon_Racer

This was already addressed in the last AtA by the users. =/ One user had mentioned that the hair would NOT be put into the salons as wigs. They even mentioned that Gaia has addressed this waaay back in '04.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff