Welcome to Gaia! ::

armadillodreamer
Hi Lanzer! Happy Monday.

Where does updating the avatar system fall on the priority list? I would love to be able to define my own layering for items. In particular, most back wings layer behind long hair, even the little ones that are completely obscured by hair. If we could, I'd bump them up to the layer that most capes are on. 'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished.

Also, thanks for all the anti-inflation measures recently.

Thanks for the feedback. The layering options is something I'd love to see realized too. As far as inflation goes, we're still a long way to stabilizing the economy because of the high payout that many features had been granting. We're tackling it a bit at a time.

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nerd 50
Panagrammic
From the standpoint of game design, one thing that I find bothersome about BG currently is that optimal play is very static, and minmaxing results in a preponderance of monoculture tanks. We are looking at a variety of mechanisms to make the game more interesting.

Bitter Chocolate Death
1.) Is there anything you can tell us about what other Booty Grab experiments you'll be doing? (Btw: I appreciate the large scale efforts to control inflation in the Marketplace.)

So, basically you're trying to bring more attention to mid-tier tanks with a variety of fish and not just the tanks with the cash cows? If that's the case, I'm all for this.

Interesting. Thanks for answering. smile

Quotable Lunatic

Panagrammic
2. Yes! Hold onto any Stellarite you have, it will soon become very useful.
3. Zombies are fine, although I prefer them much more when I have a shotgun and crowbar nearby.

PrincyBoy

2.) Any ideas for the left over Blessed Stellarite?
3.) Do you like Zombies? (I do)

I wonder if stellarite and the updated aquarium will have anything to do with eachother. ninja

Fashionable Visionary

13,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
LiXKuja
Any small event plan for april fools?

You'll just have to wait and see...

Fashionable Visionary

13,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Venus D-Lite

2. Any plans for an Easter event?

Yep, planning is complete. Developement will be ramping up soon.

Angelic Senshi

Panagrammic
Yeah, our operations team is looking at that. I'll do a dev notice on it when we hear back.

Chibi Halo
Panagrammic
Hey, guys, just lurking, will be sniping the occasional question as time permits.

Figure I'd have a better chance if I just quote you directly here Pan. Are you guys aware of the notice issue going on around Gaia today? A whole bunch of people, me being one of them, have said all their notices on the My Gaia page are gone with no way to access older notices. Like yesterday I had a whole list of them with a link to go back and see my last four hundred something notices. Now it's like I just joined the site today and never got a single notice.

Thanks, I wondered if you guys even knew something was up. Most of the time I'm indifferent about how that works but when it didn't look like it normally does this morning it felt off and strange to me. You get so used to something being a specific way that you come to expect it to always be that way and when it isn't it just feels weird.
Ashlizzle
Hi Lanzer and Admit!

1.How's the funraising going for the situation in Japan? If anyone in the Gaia office happens to have family in the area pass on that I my family is praying for them
2. Is there any plans for more achevements to be created?
3.So, I've been having problems getting on to zomg for months. I have reported the problem several times (and it turns out that I am not the only one with the problem) and gave all the details required but the problem has not been resolved.
4. How was St. Patrick's day at the office.

We have friends who are in Tokyo, and they're all safe. Though just hearing from the other incidents and news is still pretty concerning.

Yes, not right now because Darknrgy is working on another project. A couple more will be added as soon as our new features come out. Hopefully we can slip in more Gaia related achievements too at that time.

Did you get a reply from any of our mod or staff members? Would like to know which bug it's related to.

You can spot hints of green here and there, but no big beer drinking event. smile

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Narumi Misuhara
LiXKuja
Any small event plan for april fools?

You'll just have to wait and see...

Remember when everyone was quitting because of a few April Fools jokes?
Priceless.
Kill Hybrid
Any news on the Cathulu and Zoey drops being fixed soon?

Not yet, we'll announce it as soon as we come close. Sorry for the wait.

Greedy Prophet

FFIUUUUUUUU-

I forgot about ATA. Oh well, throwing my un-answered question in again.

Heres for hoping.
What will you do to notify your users about the Case of Pietro?

(Why its a slow evolving item, and why we were not told from the start)

Angelic Senshi

mad
Narumi Misuhara
Venus D-Lite

Any hints about that Robotic Bunny showing up like Santa did or is it safe to assume he's still hiding out in a frozen cave someplace and it'll fall to someone else to run things this year?

Fashionable Visionary

13,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PrincyBoy

1.) Why is the animated item from the st.patty sad event not really animated?

It was the only way we could cover the avatar in green without having a square green box show up. smile

Benevolent Healer

23,000 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Narumi Misuhara
PrincyBoy

1.) Why is the animated item from the st.patty sad event not really animated?

It was the only way we could cover the avatar in green without having a square green box show up. smile

So we should see the animation by tomorrow, knowing the event is over.
Lanzer, any plans for my birthday?

It's April 4th in case you forgot.

Fashionable Visionary

13,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Chibi Halo
mad
Narumi Misuhara
Venus D-Lite

Any hints about that Robotic Bunny showing up like Santa did or is it safe to assume he's still hiding out in a frozen cave someplace and it'll fall to someone else to run things this year?

...I'd go with the latter... smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces