Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can of Incest's Partner

Wealthy Sex Symbol

When will all the other generation of The Case of Pietro finish? It's been out for a LONG time. The other generations have barely made progress. I know the item has finally hit its conclusion (I think?). I love the item a lot, its just a shame the other generations has to take so long to evolve.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Hi admins,

Please give us an update on the state of Deadman's Shadow. The infamous "instance reset" glitch is seriously discouraging gameplay. Wasting 3+ hours clearing the yellow maze only to have it completely reset is unbelievably frustrating, especially since the crew almost always disbands when this happens.

Fewer people are attempting attunement or attempting to kill Kamila because of these glitches. Also, the quest chain is broken, and suddenly crews will start losing Ghi during Bloodlust, ruining chances of victory. Can we get a few more developers assigned to fix this paid for content that is seriously broken? There are at least workarounds for the 42 million orb glitch, as frustrating as it is, but once your instance resets or you start losing ghi, you're screwed.

Also- could someone post a dev notice when Deadman's Shadow opens to the public? How are Gaians who don't frequent the z!F supposed to know that a pay to play area is free for the weekend?

A full bar isn't enough. People still question it. Examples- this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this..... there are more, but I'm done looking.

Posting a quick "DMS is open to the public for 3 days!" dev notice would raise awareness and increase use for very little effort. Can this be implemented?

And finally, will there be a repeat zOMG Easter Egg hunt? Repeats are better than nothing.

Thanks in advance for your response.

I'm going to take a shot every time someone says "we're looking into it".

Owlie

Edit: Guess I'm getting ignored.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hi again admins and here are some more smores.

1) When will refund of bb tickets be released?
2) Can avis in towns move diagonally like in zOMG!?
3) Can there be a flash hangout place put in permanently where every gaian can bond together? Never mind virtual Hollywood is already like this.
and zomg mania begins..
Thank you for fixing the zOMG badges on the profiles! Man, I'd been waiting for that one and I'm pumped now that I can keep track again. XD

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
hi lanzer!

1. are you going to be a part of the gaia madness competitions?

2. anyone following the ncaa tournament? *coughgokentuckywildcatscough*

3. if we have a summer event, can it be rejected olympics awesomeness? this gaia madness stuff automatically reminds me of it. (can i haz more wash liam please? )

4. can we have zomg related sdplus dolls? and throw in more staff dolls too!!! we lack pirates, so can swarf be a doll?

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
About that malicious ad I keep bringing up to everywhere that I can....it is still around....is anything ever going to be done about it??

Also....What is up lately with you guys and Gaia's coding?? Have you been hit with a virus that makes you make mistakes in coding??

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Hello mods lanzer admins and devs,

I am wanting to ask if alchemy will be evened out so that people who want to use the system without spending over 10 million gold to go up only one level. I used roughly 22 million gold just to go from level 3-4 and even on level 4 I basically have given up on even trying to get farther. ever since people have gotten the "backwings quest" formulas the alchemist cases and caches have risen in price. just to get one item for a formula it can cost roughly 400k-6million gold. are we going to see a easier way to get the caches or cases or are alchemy ingredients going to be seen elsewhere like in aquariums or zOMG?

thank you for your time ^ ^

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
gum disease
Yeah I think this is the first AtA I've actually been able to watch live~ /midnight in the UK. o/

Has Diedrich lost the chub he gained from the Pie nomming yet?

Nope.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
Question 1:
Will you add beard items to shop or hair shop? We have eyes in the shop and hair but no facial hair which we need badly.

Question 2:
Do you guys ever plan on making a anime for gaia?

Destructive Bunny

Omg you finally finished Pietro!

YEAHHHHHHH! cool

Is it possible to get a story summation for it like we do with REIs? Right now it's all very confusing, we don't even know why everyone is after the case. It's like a mystery novel with half the story and clues missing. Like, who killed the Barista?!

Can we get the 2nd gen to finish evolving too? Owners have been waiting almost as long. And the following gens should really evolve on a timely basis. Like once every fortnight or so.

zOMG buddies, can we get them with equiptable poses like pets? An I AM pose would be wonderful, right now the only zOMG animated that can be I AM are the pumpkin fluff and blood bat. We need more ^^

Since there are already flash animation for all the buddies, it would be awesome if they can be astra poses too.

Also any updates to BB ticket sellbacks?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Ants In Your Underpants
Question 1:
Will you add beard items to shop or hair shop? We have eyes in the shop and hair but no facial hair which we need badly.

Question 2:

have you seen the Halloween special they had a couple years ago? lol

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
When is the gluttonous mass of green pudge and pointless facts known as Diedrich going to explode?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
O.T.L.
Given how many times information in these threads proves to be either misinformed or outright lies (like the lite fish drops giving out "mostly Alchemy components" wink , is there any reason to actually believe anything said here?

some of the things said in AtA are true, though. Just because most things said are misinformed information or lies doesn't mean every answer given is misinformation or lies.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
asedc
Ants In Your Underpants
Question 1:

Question 2:

have you seen the Halloween special they had a couple years ago? lol

that wasn't made by gaia though. *snickers*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas