Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

Two weeks ago we watched the Street Fighter movie and we left feeling rather un-satisfied... though last week we went to see Watchman and we walked out impressed and overwhelmed almost. How many of you got to watch the movie and how would you rate it?

This week we finally made the first update to the inventory page. A lot more changes and features have yet to come, so this is barely the beginning. A big concern I have is the look and feel of the page, so please leave us your comments in the site feedback forum. Changes to the store pages are next, then we'll dive into adding features.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Staff subforum

AskED the admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Rainbow Giver

So did you guys liek the hotdogs?
How many Gaia staff members have kids? What ages and genders?
Are other companies in the same building as Gaia HQ? if so what level of said building is owned by Gaia?
How well do you get along with other website creators?
Do you consider any Website or TV network, etc your rivals?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Someone who frequents my compilation thread wanted to ask this question: It's known that Gaia Staff keep track of Angelic Halo owners, but do you have a list of people who have over a million Gaia Gold? Do you know how many users have that much Gold?

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Alright well this is my second time posting questions, hope they get answered.

1. In the first zOMG chapter, I noticed that there was only a few monsters actually based on Gaia Items. (OMG and Outlaw Wolf come to mind) Will future chapters introduce us to more Gaia Item-based monsters? I mean, just think what you could make with the Kitsune Mask!

2. Kinda in connection with the first question, in the past you have allowed users to create and submit items for the public to vote on, and the winner becomes real. Could there ever be a chance for use to submit ideas for possible zOMG monsters?

3. I was reading through the previous Ask thread and I noticed the mention of the G-Ranger armor, and it got me thinking, what ever happened to the Backwings? Is there anything you can tell us about the Backwings? Will they still be a normal quest, or could they possibly come from zOMG? Are they even coming?

Again, thank you all for the hard work put into Gaia,
Shinobi-no-kitsune
Hey every one! My thread
This week we go to SimplySimone’s ranch…I hope she remodels her entire home to look like the ranch I made for her…. And we dive in to her fish tank to grab some booty. Lastly we go on a quest to find the long lost opinion primate so Lanzer can name his new hamster.

If you could visit the set of any TV show, movie or anime what ones would you choose?

What is your favorite character to cosplay as? And what was the coolest Gaia online cosplayers you ever met?

If there was a Kiki the kitty cartoon show, what would be the plot and target audience?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What’s your favorite Sagger-AT3 sim? I wasn’t able to make the skin and horns and cloths all work on the same age sim.

And who should I sim next? And are avi Sims or photo sims better? I sims a hand full of Gaian from the gaia corporate day photos but I have no clue who’s who accept I unknowingly did one of Fin and I do know what a few of you guys look like…..so I may be making some of ya as both avi sims and photo sims.

Any how the thread is for fun and entertainment I like to lad enough visitors that I feel like people are having fun, but I have no interest in being in any spotlights. Having every one on Gaia read my threads would only attract unwanted PMs like the time I grabbed 1st post in one of the Opinion Primate polls. People kept PMing me constantly begging and scamming because I was 1st post on such a popular thread.

Heroic Warrior

Hey Lanzer and co.! smile

I love the new avatar page! It is so fast! I can't wait until Inventory Arranger is fixed!

Tiny Shapeshifter

1. Will there be a way to tell Gaia which account is a mule to so and so main account? I'm hoping to trade soulbound items between my mules.

2. If the Famestar tickets were to leave the shop, will there be another chance item giving out the Lanzer doll? I really want the Lanzer doll. ;-;

3. What kind of backwings are not allowed to be created by the artist in general features like EI/MC/etc (angelic/demonic backwing quest related)?

4. How often do staff members from one section meet up with other staffmember from a different section (like devs speaking with artists)?

*edits*
Oooh, interesting tad bit of info there. Thanks a bunch. Sadly, I don't watch movies. ;_;

Sparkly Noob

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
what is gaia Hqs thoughts on the LGBT?
are there any staff members who are lesbian or gay?

Heroic Warrior

Platonix
Someone who frequents my compilation thread wanted to ask this question: It's known that Gaia Staff keep track of Angelic Halo owners, but do you have a list of people who have over a million Gaia Gold? Do you know how many users have that much Gold?

They do? But why is that so? surprised

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
Good evening! Its nice weather here, so Ohio is in good spirits 3nodding

Will we be getting a salon update anytime soon? Any possibility there will be more even longer hairstyles, particularly curly? whee heart

There have been dev comments about a guild update. Is there a timeframe on this issue, or is it still in planning mode?

I know this may be a sore subject, but are stricter enforcement of the rules going to be implemented for user design contests? It seems that having a user getting multiple designs make it to the voting, and then eventually winning is unfair. Is there anything in the works with this, or at least why it happened?

Any more hotdog related items on the way?

Thank you! heart

Invisible Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Yes, I am on the first page...(Mebbe?)! I've been rocking back and forth and refreshing the page to see when the AtA would be posted.

1. I wanted to watch "Watchmen" so badly. Even the commercials on TV were awesome!
2. As for the new avatar dressing rooms, it takes a while for the avatar itself to load, at least for me anyways...
3. How old are Liam, Louie, and Nicolae?
4. What's the longest time you've spent playing zOMG?

I can't think of anymore questions right now! Maybe I'll think of one later.>.<
Hello everyone!
Just dropping by to ask some questions.
1) When could we expect the Guild update?
2) Any hopes in solving the annoying No Bait Glitch in Fishing?
Congrats on the new Inventory and the Dress Up!! biggrin Looks great!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff