Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scobre
I just wanted to thank the admins for letting every Gaian post at the ATAs. I am sorry that my petition thread caused such an uproar last week. It was meant to encourage Gaians since rumors were going around that zOMG! was dead and I was just trying to make some realistic suggestions for zOMG! even if only one has the slightest possibility of happening. Keep up the hard work and it’s amazing seeing all the changes happening on the site and how our ATA suggestions are at least considered.

1) Is there a communal litter box for all the cats at Gaia HQ?

2) Any news on the Buccaneer Boardwalk recipes for zOMG!?

3) Can we have a CrosStitch contest for new shoes?

There's actually no cats at Gaia HQ, I think the number of dogs would cause any cats to run for their lives biggrin

We're getting closer. Couldn't give a date yet but definitely close.

We probably won't limit it to shoes on the next contest, but I'm sure everyone could submit shoes too.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Ok... WHAT is going on with the layering of items? My avi goes BALD when I go to add a hat to a wig now. There's a lot more glitches with items disappearing or taking off body parts, making people nekkid too! ; A ; I love my top hats... please... what is going on?!

See?

User Image
Hey Gaia.

I put in a ticket over a month ago in regards to a banned account of mine that I'm certain should not have been banned, and I have yet to receive an answer from anyone of any kind. I couldn't even get the email notification because at the time the email connected to it was disabled.

Well, I got the email account up and running again, but still nothing as to why or how I was banned.

I would very much like access to my old account back, or at least have the issue resolved.
What's going on with the support center lately?
Could someone please help me with regards to this?

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
When will zOMG be done? Is it still adding new things, or is it officially done?
EDIT: Also the Gravedigger hat makes you bald ._."

Scurvy Pirate

Corinth Maxwell
lanzer

Sextans

Ok, so I'm not entirely finished. cat_xp

3. Could we, perhaps, have the option to select what does and/or doesn't get "blocked" whenever we're put on "Ignore" and/or whenever we ignore others? The "topics blocked" message does get rather annoying, especially when many of us would like to see the reason(s) as to why certain topics have been blocked. cat_stare

Doing that would require a rewrite of the Ignore system so it probably wouldn't happen any time soon.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gaia's rules seem to be double standard. What I mean by this? Okay, I had a picture of myself in a batman shirt and hotpants and it was removed under the claim it was 'sexually explicit.' ... Now, look at my avi?

Almost nude and kinky pixels are okay, but batman shirt and hotpants aren't?

Explain plz

Chatty Regular

Hello Admins!

Just wanted to say thank you for making more videos available for free g-cash. But I also have a question....Lately, I haven't been able to find any g-cash cards or whoever sponsors the cards now. Do you know where they are sold commonly? Once they had them at Walmart and Target...

Sweetheart

here we are again
Back with you again

Asking my same question as a continuation of last week's question that got pushed aside

Why is it I can't choose to turn off the animation in the site header? The fact that whatever new RIG pet is spazzing out at me isn't going to make me more aware of the items I can spend my money on.
I know a lot of users actually don't like it at all but according to the answer last week, the sole purpose that I would not be given the option to turn off the animations are revert back to the old still pictures is because then I won't spend as much money. (I'm paraphrasing of course)

I do also love in the jobs portion for the company, we're all claimed as customers, not users. Oh company mentality, how I thought I could avoid you outside of my own work

Feral Warrior

Coma and Tail
Any chance of Gay Male based EI, with items just for the male population of Gaia? I'm talking manly men, too. Not horribly over powered, but sweet.. Not sweet as in preteen looking boys.
While the artists are more inclined to females, many feel there is a sexist act with the lack of good male items.

Maybe for the EI it can include more weapons, chest hair and facial hair, styles of buff skins, male based clothing and pants, boots, etc.
yea, weapons like....halberds... emotion_kirakira

Perfect Businessman

lovely sweet dream
Will there ever be an increase in the byte size limit for signatures?
This a thousand times.

Also, any chance you guys want a guest animator?

emotion_kirakira

Buggy Punk

The Timid Achievement still isn't being tracked on many accounts and so won't grant. This has been going on since September at least, as chronicled in this thread in Bug Reports. I know the recent avatar glitches are of a deservedly higher priority, but it would be nice to know if this has been looked into at all in the four months since siskataya posted in that thread. If there's been any progress on fixing it, that would be doubly nice to hear. sweatdrop
Good luck squashing the various bugs that keep cropping up, and thank you for being prompt about most of them.

P.S. Are any of you excited about Pokemon X & Y later this year? emotion_awesome

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
milkbun
Scobre
I just wanted to thank the admins for letting every Gaian post at the ATAs. I am sorry that my petition thread caused such an uproar last week. It was meant to encourage Gaians since rumors were going around that zOMG! was dead and I was just trying to make some realistic suggestions for zOMG! even if only one has the slightest possibility of happening. Keep up the hard work and it’s amazing seeing all the changes happening on the site and how our ATA suggestions are at least considered.

1) Is there a communal litter box for all the cats at Gaia HQ?

2) Any news on the Buccaneer Boardwalk recipes for zOMG!?

3) Can we have a CrosStitch contest for new shoes?

1. Actually our office is a dog-office... only on rare occasions do we get cats.
3. The current CrosStitch contest allows for shoes. Most have unless it is a single-equip type of contest like our previous 'Coats' one.

Thank you milkbun. I guess Waffles probably has his own personal litter box then. That's good we will have new shoes soon. biggrin

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Zero Omega
1031sk8
Is there limit to how much gold you can have on gaia?
are you maxed out at some point....

There actually is a technical limit you can hit before your gold count rolls over, it's somewhere in the one billion range.
What happens when you hit 1 billion?

Devoted Member

9,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
How come Lanzer never replies back to anybody.

Foe

Hey guys~

I was wondering if the "REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD inventory arranger" would be updated somewhere in the near future?

EDIT
Saw someone else asked this, nevermind :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas