Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Zealot

milkbun

Tektek's layering (as far as I can tell) is overly simplified. Here is one layer and you can put it under or over another layer. However our items work completely different. Something like a coat can have up to 11 layers (for just one gender and not counting backs) so moving it up or down all together is complicated.

Interesting. Is there any particular reason that gaia can't (and I'm assuming this is a can't, not a won't issue.) use the over-simplified version?
RoseRoyal
Asking yet again...

Is there still a way to get Formula 1: Golden Magical Giftbox, other than from the Market Place?

If so, how?

If not, why?

I have all these Pink Giftboxes from my Grunny subs from BG rotting in my inventory. They are not worth selling on the MP (at less than 1000 g each) nor opening. I use to use them to make into Golden Giftboxes, then into Philosopher's Caches.

If it is no longer available to obtain (other than the MP), please say so.

I do not want to continue wasting my money or have my fiancee waste his money on Grunny Subs just to have our inventories full of practically useless Pink Giftboxes. It will also mean putting Alchemy on the extreme back burner as that was how we got majority of our caches.

The golden giftbox is given out as regular rare event (kind of like how pink gift boxes normally appear), also through daily chance, and it can also be crafted.

Though do note that many of the alchemy components that were in the golden giftbox had been moved to alchemy bags that made the alchemy items more available.

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
Zero Omega
Metalio Schozer
Um...I have a problem with activating some of my accounts on gaia. Some email providers like yahoo, doesn't seem to accept the acount activation letter rom site and when I tried to resend them they don't appear on inbox, spam, or even trash and drafts, etc. Is there something wrong with resending the account activation mail or is it just the email who's acting up?

Have you made sure to check your spam/trash folder? Sometimes our e-mails get filtered into those folders. Additionally, please the e-mail address, webadmin@mailer.gaiaonline.com, to your safe list/address book and try again.

Thank you, I'll try that now.

Shy Bachelor

Will the prunny ever be made into an (you are) item?

Sweetheart

I'm an epileptic
Any chance we can get users to stop being allowed to have ridiculousy flashy signatures and profiles
I don't really feel like adding more to the amount that I owe the hospital already with another grand mal

Versatile Cutesmasher

Chombi
Mayakashi Minshuu
Gen and Evan
Mayakashi Minshuu
Gen and Evan
OH YEAH
Topic point from last week's discussion on where capital earned from projects go

Many users are not aware that the money they pump into games like zOMG actually gets pooled into a common fund used to support other projects. Users think they are working to help save a part of the site that has been cast aside or a part of the site they really enjoy but instead, the money is moved to projects old and new.
When talked about last week, devs and admins made it sound like users should already know this info and while many staff members do not know where all of the money goes (as apparently there are secret projects and each staff member gets a Nerf gun bought for them) it would not be unreasonable to have a generalized summary of where funds are being allotted.

Users should know what their money goes to. They need to know that it's not going directly to the programs and site features they might think.

Also another big issue that never seems to get let go of - why still charge GC for zOMG boosts when zOMG isn't really supported by this pool of resources as work on the game has been halted

Did this post get a reply?

I really want to know about the bold part.
Nope, they avoided it all last week as well

Well seeing as it wasn't answered Im going to repost it.
Id like to know about the bold part as well, its a great question.

I know right.
It's a perfect question.
And I would really really like to know.
Zero Omega
mrdevil6924
Zero Omega
mrdevil6924
I have a question and a big problem. I was recently hack by someone I filled out a ticket got a confirmation number but yet I still have yet to hear back from anybody. Your security settings suck on gaia. All he did was change my email on my account and password. Now the only way I can request a new password is by using his email. Suggestion would be to use some security questions or measures. I have spent money for gaia cash and years playing zomg just for me to be hacked and lose my account. How long does it take for you guys to let u know you got the ticket and how long does it take to work on them?

What is your confirmation number? I can take a look into the status of your report. We do have a multitude of account security settings such as an IP verification, re-direct warning, and secondary authorization.

Confirmation number 15836487. If there were such good security measures and an ip address measure why did it not set off a warning when he hacked into my account?

Send me a PM with this. And it is most likely because you did not enable this feature.

I sent you a pm thank you for helping

Loving Elder

'ello Gaia developers. I have an odd question, that got me thinking the other day. My simple question is, Do you stalk us from time to time with your admin accounts or make regular user accounts and stalk us with that? Don't have to announce the names if you do. Just was curious.
Curiosity kills the cat and I'm shocked at my curiosity level, I haven't been killed. rofl

Fellow Earthling's Significant Otter

Shy Raider

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
Chombi
Mayakashi Minshuu
Gen and Evan
Mayakashi Minshuu
Gen and Evan
OH YEAH
Topic point from last week's discussion on where capital earned from projects go

Many users are not aware that the money they pump into games like zOMG actually gets pooled into a common fund used to support other projects. Users think they are working to help save a part of the site that has been cast aside or a part of the site they really enjoy but instead, the money is moved to projects old and new.
When talked about last week, devs and admins made it sound like users should already know this info and while many staff members do not know where all of the money goes (as apparently there are secret projects and each staff member gets a Nerf gun bought for them) it would not be unreasonable to have a generalized summary of where funds are being allotted.

Users should know what their money goes to. They need to know that it's not going directly to the programs and site features they might think.

Also another big issue that never seems to get let go of - why still charge GC for zOMG boosts when zOMG isn't really supported by this pool of resources as work on the game has been halted

Did this post get a reply?

I really want to know about the bold part.
Nope, they avoided it all last week as well

Well seeing as it wasn't answered Im going to repost it.
Id like to know about the bold part as well, its a great question.

This yum_puddi heart

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Admins I have a question about the image URLs in the arena. Where would I go to find which domains are whitelisted for the arenas. Because I keep getting this error:

Please ensure that all submitted image URLs are from whitelisted domains

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Narumi Misuhara
Silk Kanishk
Narumi Misuhara
Silk Kanishk
More precisely. I talked to uncle Kenny recently and he said the reason we zOMGaians don't get holiday events anymore was because the code for them has been mucked up after DMS came out. After proving to him we have had zOMG! holiday events even with DMS in the picture, he remained silent. So here I am, admins of Gaia, before you, asking for our events back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't know if you had events after DMS or not but what I do know is that no one on the Gaia Online side can do anything with it. What former zOMG! devs are left are in a separate dept. and we on the Gaia Online side have no control over their time. So short of such devs volunteering their own time to work on such events, for the moment there is nothing more we can do.

This isn't about time. it's about priorities. If the devs were given ample time in which to setup the events, I'm sure they would. Are you gonna use the same excuse when the time comes for Gaia's site-wide Easter event? I think not.

I don't think you're fully understanding. We have no authority over the people left in the company who do know how to work with zOMG! On top of that, of them, they alone couldn't do it anyway. We need the help of someone who no longer works for Gaia Interactive. We've been trying to get this person to come in and help us out but thus far they have been unavailable to do so.

But they've setup the event just last year, so why can't they do it now? And why don't you have authority over them? I'm sure if you needed help with some other site item, you'd have them on it lickety-split. And why waste time over some other bum when you can have me? A totally unrecognized bum. blaugh

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
lanzer
Hello everyone!

It's been a crazy week trying to fix the various bugs that came with the green goo glitch fix. One of the previous changes got erased in a recent bug fix and avatar parts are now missing! gonk The new fixes will be posted tomorrow. Sorry for the problems. Hopefully tomorrow's fix will be one of the last that's needed.

Welcome to ATA!

Thank you lanzer and all of gaia staff for fixing gaia so that we can all have a good time. On a side note, there is a question that I have wanted to ask. It’s just a request but it’s something I see floating around gaia.

Could we get an updated rally? Such as a few new choices in racing tracks, and perhaps some new cars + parts, it’s just something I had in mind. And others have stated stuff like it from time to time.

Such items like more cars racing at the same time 2, 3 and 4 people at once. New obstacles and perhaps things could get upped even further. Such as what instead of just having cars, we can also have planes and boats to race with at the rally. I think it would be nice to have more verity is all. So what are your thoughts on the matter, could this happen one day? The world of gaia wants to know.

And even more so a new look. It help welcome in gaia’s 10th year. Such as a beach port, racetrack, airport mix. Also why not have a spokes gaia for each one. Sort of like a top racer for each one, the boats, planes and cars. Yea they could just stand there as a welcome saying what each one is. And even one could provide the option to race a computer to get in some practice racing.

What’s more courses in the rally. One could be a loop around, while another could be a zigzag, the ideas are just endless, so I ask again what do you think about doing this? Could gaia make this happen?

O and perhaps prizes could be won for winning racers. Noting big little tip gold prizes. Like 25g worth’s.

Wheezing Fatcat

o -g l e a m i n g- o
o -g l e a m i n g- o
Will achievements that are no longer available like the Cats vs. Dog achievement be removed from the unlocked lists?
I think they should be removed from our unlocked lists if we missed the events or opportunities to get these achievements. It seems pointless to have unachievable achievements up.

Sweetheart

Tsuki_Kirkland
Gen and Evan
Tsuki_Kirkland
Gen and Evan

Actualy no , I believe you are mistaken. they may be ones that they just cannot answer but I doubt they flat out avoid them The information they give may be all they can, or all that they know about it . No question is ignored ,again it may of been answered in a past ask the admin or they don’t know about it.
If they don't know an answer, they admit it
If it has been answered previously, they direct you to it
If they don't like it, they ignore it
Last week's ATA contained a post with a user asking about a former issue with a staff member
That post was deleted because they staff didn't like it

No , that was deleted because it was inappropriate and they spam posted it continously. It was not because they did not like it. You’re welcome to believe what you will , but admins do not purposely ignore answers. They answer what they can, and what they know . If they don’t then they don’t answer. As to questions that have already been answered, they don’t answer those either because they shouldn’t have to repeat an answer.
Actually it was posted once
There was no inappropriate material and the topic is actually a serious one
There were no pictures, etc to accompany it
It was simply asking for verification on a topic that had been a previous point of gossip on the site

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
Will zOMG have an expanded world in the future? I mean, all the remaining 3 towns, Durem, Aekea, and Gambino Island would be included and all the dungeons connected to it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff