Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tasty Scamp

17,675 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
repost from page IDK and something Id like to see!

1.Tried to join a guild, link was missing. Admin or anyone else for that matter know anything?

2. Evolving Blue Mage Item
Mages that eat monsters in item form? Come on...you know you want to. cool

boichiro's Senpai

Vicious Cutesmasher

[_Legato_]
This is a suggestion...
Maybe on ATA there should be a FAQ on the first page so the same questions don't get asked over and over.
You would've thought that be at least a bit practical by now.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Mayakashi Minshuu

My problem is it took them Three days to even send out a dev notice for it. That even if they acknowledged it in the reporting bugs thread most users do NOT know to look there. It was a bug and glitch that was affecting users like an epidemic. It was how they handled alerting the public that i wished to know more about. Why they chose to let it spread like wildfire to the unknowing populous.

Neophyte Soldier

13,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
Narumi Misuhara
On top of that, of them, they alone couldn't do it anyway. We need the help of someone who no longer works for Gaia Interactive. We've been trying to get this person to come in and help us out but thus far they have been unavailable to do so.
I bet Swarf could do it.

Versatile Cutesmasher

Well I have to log.
But I'm hoping that when I log back on I will have a notice or notices about my question.

I REALLY HOPE I get an answer.
Here's putting all my eggs in one basket.

Sweetheart

Gen and Evan
Gen and Evan
OH YEAH
Topic point from last week's discussion on where capital earned from projects go

Many users are not aware that the money they pump into games like zOMG actually gets pooled into a common fund used to support other projects. Users think they are working to help save a part of the site that has been cast aside or a part of the site they really enjoy but instead, the money is moved to projects old and new.
When talked about last week, devs and admins made it sound like users should already know this info and while many staff members do not know where all of the money goes (as apparently there are secret projects and each staff member gets a Nerf gun bought for them) it would not be unreasonable to have a generalized summary of where funds are being allotted.

Users should know what their money goes to. They need to know that it's not going directly to the programs and site features they might think.

Also another big issue that never seems to get let go of - why still charge GC for zOMG boosts when zOMG isn't really supported by this pool of resources as work on the game has been halted
This is an example of a question they don't like answering >.<

Ciizeur's Wife

Deadly Regular

Will we be getting a new regular evolving item anytime soon?

Not the stinking rapid evolving items.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Gen and Evan
Tsuki_Kirkland
Gen and Evan

Actualy no , I believe you are mistaken. they may be ones that they just cannot answer but I doubt they flat out avoid them The information they give may be all they can, or all that they know about it . No question is ignored ,again it may of been answered in a past ask the admin or they don’t know about it.
If they don't know an answer, they admit it
If it has been answered previously, they direct you to it
If they don't like it, they ignore it
Last week's ATA contained a post with a user asking about a former issue with a staff member
That post was deleted because they staff didn't like it

No , that was deleted because it was inappropriate and they spam posted it continously. It was not because they did not like it. You’re welcome to believe what you will , but admins do not purposely ignore answers. They answer what they can, and what they know . If they don’t then they don’t answer. As to questions that have already been answered, they don’t answer those either because they shouldn’t have to repeat an answer.

Romantic Guardian

23,700 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
When will the inventory sorting page be updated? Unlike the rest of the site it has been the same for a while now, will it have any updates to it? or is it just going to remain the same for some time yet?

Scurvy Pirate

Gen and Evan
Tsuki_Kirkland
Gen and Evan

Actualy no , I believe you are mistaken. they may be ones that they just cannot answer but I doubt they flat out avoid them The information they give may be all they can, or all that they know about it . No question is ignored ,again it may of been answered in a past ask the admin or they don’t know about it.
If they don't know an answer, they admit it
If it has been answered previously, they direct you to it
If they don't like it, they ignore it
Last week's ATA contained a post with a user asking about a former issue with a staff member
That post was deleted because they staff didn't like it

Actually, it was deleted because the user was a returning troll account that specifically harasses the one staff member every time they make an account. Please refrain from spreading false information about issues that you don't actually have knowledge on, we don't delete posts because we dislike them smile

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sir Nyanward
Hello admins smile This question has been itching the back of my soul for a while now, but here it goes. About for years ago, i made a gaiaonline account, with one of my friend's e-mail address. I decidd to search it up and i found it finally, but i forgot the password and i lost contact with my friend. Is there any way I can get my old account back, like maybe if you ask some questions about my old account? smile

Send in a ticket to http://www.gaiaonline.com/help

Versatile Cutesmasher

hoshinami
Mayakashi Minshuu

My problem is it took them Three days to even send out a dev notice for it. That even if they acknowledged it in the reporting bugs thread most users do NOT know to look there. It was a bug and glitch that was affecting users like an epidemic. It was how they handled alerting the public that i wished to know more about. Why they chose to let it spread like wildfire to the unknowing populous.

I guess they think everyone has Dev Notices on.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Gen and Evan
Gen and Evan
Gen and Evan
OH YEAH
Topic point from last week's discussion on where capital earned from projects go

Many users are not aware that the money they pump into games like zOMG actually gets pooled into a common fund used to support other projects. Users think they are working to help save a part of the site that has been cast aside or a part of the site they really enjoy but instead, the money is moved to projects old and new.
When talked about last week, devs and admins made it sound like users should already know this info and while many staff members do not know where all of the money goes (as apparently there are secret projects and each staff member gets a Nerf gun bought for them) it would not be unreasonable to have a generalized summary of where funds are being allotted.

Users should know what their money goes to. They need to know that it's not going directly to the programs and site features they might think.

Also another big issue that never seems to get let go of - why still charge GC for zOMG boosts when zOMG isn't really supported by this pool of resources as work on the game has been halted
This is an example of a question they don't like answering >.<

They’ve already answered questions about ZOMG perviously, that is most likely why they are not answering this. It’s already been answered , its not that they don’t like answering it.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Yet another announcement about more video offers and yet again I find that none are available in my area.

Is there any chance you could find providers for the Caribbean area? Ever since Blue Noodle left I have rarely gotten a video, I am talking one or two per year.

Dapper Dabbler

Zero Omega
fairy pastry
Why can't we funnel Flynn's Plunder items in to the Dumpster Dive instead? So we, you know, spread some of the wealth around. The decent items in FP are rarely won for "super low" prices, or at prices significantly lower than in the MP.

Flynn's Plunder is meant to be a gold sink, that's why.

People suggest themes for gold sinks all the time, like sending Rufus to College. Oh, and there was the Save Our Shops! event a few years ago.

You can not honestly tell me you guys can not think of another way - a better way - to have a goldsink, other than to throw abandoned items in to a bid-store and hope people are dumb enough to bid 5k on a 2k item?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff