Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer

Sextans

Ok, so I'm not entirely finished. cat_xp

3. Could we, perhaps, have the option to select what does and/or doesn't get "blocked" whenever we're put on "Ignore" and/or whenever we ignore others? The "topics blocked" message does get rather annoying, especially when many of us would like to see the reason(s) as to why certain topics have been blocked. cat_stare

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Fierce-Edge
Zero Omega
Fierce-Edge
Hello ATA, I was recently banned for something that was most certainly a complete mix up and that I was NOT a part of. The message I recieved in my email (for the account Kuyashii) said "Exchange of Gaia Gold/Items for real life currency", I have never exchanged gold for real life currency. I was fully aware of this rule and I have always chose to purchase Gaia Cash. I have never used any outside source to gain items or gold, nor have I sold someone gold for real life currency. All of my gold has been earned by selling items that I got by using Gaia Cash or Gaia Gold. My ban is unjustified and I'd like to know about any information that can further justify your reasoning on my ban. I am a very responcible Gaian, I have never cheated or hacked in anyway, I have always enforced the rules. I think using an outside source to gain gold is unreasonable and wrong, and making money off of Gaia Gold is just as wrong because the gold belongs to Gaia.

Also, rally still has major issues that need to fixed and some of us don't want to wait till summer, many of my friends have quit because of this, but rally is constantly kicking people and freezing, it lags horribly, and there is no way to get in touch with your friends other than with a really badly implemented transport system that only works seldomly. Please get Codemonkey to work on this, I think it's pretty important seeing as how 10+ friends of mine have quit Gaia over this and I'm sure many others.

Re: Your ban. Have you tried filing a ban appeal at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help?

Yes, would you like my ticket number?

Send me a PM with it.

Business Warlord

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
lanzer

ALright so LAnzer.. I would like to know why i do not get the free cash videos... i live in trinidad and tobago... I find it very unfair to international players of this online game... that some of us are unable to access and profit from this feature on the game... we too should be allowed to get free gaia cash.. from the videos...

Sex Symbol

Is the Gaia staff aware of the 'zOMG petition' which many zOMGer's (including myself) have signed? I think the staff should give zOMG a chance.

Here's the petition

lanzer

IRL Man-Lover

Any news on: Towns 2, gold payout upgrade on older games, and alchemy?

Scamp

Would an item be taken away if one of the other items used to make the item was hacked/ botted and it wasn't you who hacked/ botted the item?
Example: Emeraldback Mask, if some of the boldurs you bought from someone were botted.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

So is skynet invading the site? These glitches are everywhere, maybe the green goo was her lover and since you guys killed him...she's a revenge seeker?

Devoted Seeker

Will you be changing the ignore system again?

I like the way it is now, there's really no merit to the complaints people have of it.

Fiendish Punk

Hello Admins.

Quick question, I saved my avatar today... after countless times deciding what to wear out of my mini inventory, and all of the sudden my avatar's face suddenly disappeared... Is there a problem suddenly going on?

Omnipresent Poster

I got a question. This one's for Lanzer, really.

What is the future of Gaia online? It's 2013 now and I feel like there's some outdated things as well as some other stuff that could be implemented to bring Gaia forward into the future. The organization and breakdown of all the forums is one thing that needs to be simplified, and there's some aesthetic changes that can be made, too.

Beloved Regular

donate to me plz

Prophet

I'm going to go to sakura con and stalk all of you emotion_dowant

Benevolent Phantom

Is there any possibility of having items layer on an avatar like it does on tektek? User Image

Loiterer

Any chance I'll be able to wear a hat on my avatar soon without losing his hair? 8L

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/avatar-glitches-naked-balding-missingbodyparts-shoeglitch/t.84964169/

Versatile Ladykiller

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Are there any internship possibilities at the Gaia headquarters, say, during the summer?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff