Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetheart

Will you guys ever implement bulk buying in all the shops? It's a pain when I want to craft a bunch of the same thing in alchemy and I have to buy each formula one by one sad

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ma Ajmala
I have a question that i've been pondering.
xd
Why is it that when you click the customize me to change your avatar outfit, it starts off at TOPS? I've just been curious why it starts off at TOPS and not say HATS, when hats is the first in list of the row.

Just something silly I wanted to know the answer for if there was one

It was designed as a subliminal attempt to get people to keep their shirts on! (I tease, I tease!) xd

Honestly, I have no idea why it starts at tops - perhaps because tops are more often used by the majority of avatars while hats, though fabulous, are used less frequently? I am not sure - we can ask the devs, but I am not sure they'll know either!

Shameless Businessman

17,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Is there limit to how much gold you can have on gaia?
are you maxed out at some point....
Zero Omega
Fierce-Edge
Hello ATA, I was recently banned for something that was most certainly a complete mix up and that I was NOT a part of. The message I recieved in my email (for the account Kuyashii) said "Exchange of Gaia Gold/Items for real life currency", I have never exchanged gold for real life currency. I was fully aware of this rule and I have always chose to purchase Gaia Cash. I have never used any outside source to gain items or gold, nor have I sold someone gold for real life currency. All of my gold has been earned by selling items that I got by using Gaia Cash or Gaia Gold. My ban is unjustified and I'd like to know about any information that can further justify your reasoning on my ban. I am a very responcible Gaian, I have never cheated or hacked in anyway, I have always enforced the rules. I think using an outside source to gain gold is unreasonable and wrong, and making money off of Gaia Gold is just as wrong because the gold belongs to Gaia.

Also, rally still has major issues that need to fixed and some of us don't want to wait till summer, many of my friends have quit because of this, but rally is constantly kicking people and freezing, it lags horribly, and there is no way to get in touch with your friends other than with a really badly implemented transport system that only works seldomly. Please get Codemonkey to work on this, I think it's pretty important seeing as how 10+ friends of mine have quit Gaia over this and I'm sure many others.

Re: Your ban. Have you tried filing a ban appeal at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help?

Yes, would you like my ticket number?

Anxious Kitten

Zero Omega
Miss Mary Muffet
What color shirt are you wearing today?

A black "Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess" t-shirt.

Sounds like a good choice to me! *thumbs up*

Hilarious Genius

lanzer
Hello everyone!

It's been a crazy week trying to fix the various bugs that came with the green goo glitch fix. One of the previous changes got erased in a recent bug fix and avatar parts are now missing! gonk The new fixes will be posted tomorrow. Sorry for the problems. Hopefully tomorrow's fix will be one of the last that's needed.

Welcome to ATA!
Lanzer, I have a question how is that you came up with a good community as Gaia?!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Krissim Klaw
scullylam
*lurks*

>>
*Eats your head... err hat.*

now that you say that, i feel the need to nom more. but i already kinda had dinner... sweatdrop
lanzer
Ma Ajmala

Why is it that when you click the customize me to change your avatar outfit, it starts off at TOPS? I've just been curious why it starts off at TOPS and not say HATS, when hats is the first in list of the row.

Heh, it's not a silly question at all. When Gaia was first created, new avatars comes with peasant shirt, peasant pants/dress/ and peasant shoes. No peasant hats. So if the default is hats, then a user would see nothing in their inventory when they first start. biggrin
Holy mantis claws my theory about that was correct. rofl

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

lanzer
Ma Ajmala

Heh, it's not a silly question at all. When Gaia was first created, new avatars comes with peasant shirt, peasant pants/dress/ and peasant shoes. No peasant hats. So if the default is hats, then a user would see nothing in their inventory when they first start. biggrin We also assumed that people would have more tops than hats, so it would be nicer to see tops first.
Thank you xd

Makes sense to me now. 3nodding

Precious Nerd

Scobre
I just wanted to thank the admins for letting every Gaian post at the ATAs. I am sorry that my petition thread caused such an uproar last week. It was meant to encourage Gaians since rumors were going around that zOMG! was dead and I was just trying to make some realistic suggestions for zOMG! even if only one has the slightest possibility of happening. Keep up the hard work and it’s amazing seeing all the changes happening on the site and how our ATA suggestions are at least considered.

1) Is there a communal litter box for all the cats at Gaia HQ?

2) Any news on the Buccaneer Boardwalk recipes for zOMG!?

3) Can we have a CrosStitch contest for new shoes?

1. Actually our office is a dog-office... only on rare occasions do we get cats.
3. The current CrosStitch contest allows for shoes. Most have unless it is a single-equip type of contest like our previous 'Coats' one.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Hey are we gonna get a new St. Patricks Day item this year? Something good?

Trash

19,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Make this happen, Lanz! either the Gold shops or as an GC item!

Scurvy Pirate

[_Legato_]
Is there going to be a new inventory arranger soon?

It's on our to-do list for later this year. 3nodding

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
1031sk8
Is there limit to how much gold you can have on gaia?
are you maxed out at some point....

There actually is a technical limit you can hit before your gold count rolls over, it's somewhere in the one billion range.

Retro Punk

there seems to be a bug with skins as well. For example that imageney friend item. WHen you pick a particular skin the avatar background turns that color.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff