Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Kitten

What color shirt are you wearing today?
lanzer
Krissim Klaw
Tempest heard you still need inspiration for a praying mantis companion type item.

Direct Link to the Goods

Wait a minute... didn't you asked for this last week? biggrin
Uhm... that wasn't me but one of the millions of other Gaians who are obsessed about mantises. ninja

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Uncle Kenny
TeezyCat
I heard there will be some zOMG achievements! Just want to say how happy I was to hear that! It means Gaia still cares about zOMG.

Yep, hoping to get them out sooner than later but not ETA just yet.
User Image

Yay! I can't wait.

User ImageUser Image

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Fierce-Edge
Hello ATA, I was recently banned for something that was most certainly a complete mix up and that I was NOT a part of. The message I recieved in my email (for the account Kuyashii) said "Exchange of Gaia Gold/Items for real life currency", I have never exchanged gold for real life currency. I was fully aware of this rule and I have always chose to purchase Gaia Cash. I have never used any outside source to gain items or gold, nor have I sold someone gold for real life currency. All of my gold has been earned by selling items that I got by using Gaia Cash or Gaia Gold. My ban is unjustified and I'd like to know about any information that can further justify your reasoning on my ban. I am a very responcible Gaian, I have never cheated or hacked in anyway, I have always enforced the rules. I think using an outside source to gain gold is unreasonable and wrong, and making money off of Gaia Gold is just as wrong because the gold belongs to Gaia.

Also, rally still has major issues that need to fixed and some of us don't want to wait till summer, many of my friends have quit because of this, but rally is constantly kicking people and freezing, it lags horribly, and there is no way to get in touch with your friends other than with a really badly implemented transport system that only works seldomly. Please get Codemonkey to work on this, I think it's pretty important seeing as how 10+ friends of mine have quit Gaia over this and I'm sure many others.

Re: Your ban. Have you tried filing a ban appeal at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
*lurks*

>>

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Miss Mary Muffet
What color shirt are you wearing today?

A black "Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess" t-shirt.
Ma Ajmala
I have a question that i've been pondering.

Why is it that when you click the customize me to change your avatar outfit, it starts off at TOPS? I've just been curious why it starts off at TOPS and not say HATS, when hats is the first in list of the row.

Just something silly I wanted to know the answer for if there was one

Heh, it's not a silly question at all. When Gaia was first created, new avatars comes with peasant shirt, peasant pants/dress/ and peasant shoes. No peasant hats. So if the default is hats, then a user would see nothing in their inventory when they first start. biggrin We also assumed that people would have more tops than hats, so it would be nicer to see tops first.

Shameless Exhibitionist

when will admins work about the tickets sad ive been waitin for 1 whole month about my account issue
scullylam
*lurks*

>>
*Eats your head... err hat.*

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
ol1v
when will admins work about the tickets sad ive been waitin for 1 whole month about my account issue

We're working on tickets all the time. Could you send me a PM with your ticket ID? I'll take a look into it.

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
Do you think maybe I can get a reply before next monday? emotion_kirakira

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hi guys o3o

Shy Hellraiser

Dear admins, what made you choose the name Gaia? Where did the name come from?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Do you think maybe I can get a reply before next monday? emotion_kirakira

Yes yes. ninja

Hardened Member

50,925 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Is there going to be a new inventory arranger soon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff